Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

Old 01-23-2015, 06:10 PM   #617
trashmanssd

Drives: Black 14 2SS/1LE/RS 14 Tundra
Roger Goodell's response to Belichick's press conference.

trashmanssd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 06:14 PM   #618
trashmanssd

Statement from Patriots equipment manager.
Old 01-23-2015, 06:34 PM   #619
Muscle Car Lover

Drives: 2014 2SS M6 "CHRISTINE"
I am trying to both laugh and understand that rules were broken here and weigh the gravity of that, but as everyone involved has been clear to say none of this made any difference, so why the F are we all worked up over it?
"But, House Mormont remembers. The North remembers! We know no King but the King of the North whose name is Stark. I don't care if he's a bastard. Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king–from this day until his last day."

Mods: ARH headers and hi flow cats, VMAX ported throttle body, CAI air intake, Slowhawk Performance tuning
Muscle Car Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 06:37 PM   #620
Muscle Car Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by trashmanssd View Post
Yeah even I enjoyed seeing these guys play. That was good football.

Oh man, the K-Gun offense was GREAT!!!! Loved those teams (to watch, they always killed Patriots though ).

Not a jibe but was shocked they did not win any of those Superbowls, especially the 1st vs Giants and the last one vs. Cowboys. Great team.
"But, House Mormont remembers. The North remembers! We know no King but the King of the North whose name is Stark. I don't care if he's a bastard. Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king–from this day until his last day."

Mods: ARH headers and hi flow cats, VMAX ported throttle body, CAI air intake, Slowhawk Performance tuning
Old 01-23-2015, 06:59 PM   #621
trashmanssd

You just got to laugh about it. Everyone hates the Pats so they will over react to anything they think they can bury them with look at earlier this season everyone was saying brady lost it he is done washed up. They want the pats to disappear for a while.

reminds me of this.
Old 01-23-2015, 08:27 PM   #622
camarowa

Drives: 2013 SVT Raptor, sold 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscle Car Lover View Post
I am trying to both laugh and understand that rules were broken here and weigh the gravity of that, but as everyone involved has been clear to say none of this made any difference, so why the F are we all worked up over it?
The outcome of the game in question is irrelevant. What is relevant is that the patriots made the decision before the game to cheat and attempt to gain an unfair competitive advantage. It is called cheating!
If you can't understand that than you are a (bleeping) moron.
- Blacked-Out Bowties & RS Emblems, Front bowtie delete
- Full Dynamat Extreme Trunk Coverage
- Tinted side markers
- Interior DSV Customs Leather Upgrades
- Airaid CAI V2
- Forgestar F14 Gunmetal 20x9, 20x11
- Doug Thorley Shorties
camarowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 08:39 PM   #623
AZCamaroFan
Camaro6 2016-2018

Drives: sometimes
always two there are
Attached Images

AZCamaroFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 08:42 PM   #624
Bad@ssCamaro
BeckyD Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by camarowa View Post
The outcome of the game in question is irrelevant. What is relevant is that the patriots made the decision before the game to cheat and attempt to gain an unfair competitive advantage. It is called cheating!
If you can't understand that than you are a (bleeping) moron.
for something that has little outcome on the game I think the shoe fits better on you.

Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 09:17 PM   #625
camarowa

Drives: 2013 SVT Raptor, sold 2010 Camaro
^^really?! The rules are the rules and your team willfully violated them in an attempt to gain an advantage. That is cheating by definition. It is irrelevant whether or not the cheating was beneficial. But seemingly that it too hard to understand for some.
- Blacked-Out Bowties & RS Emblems, Front bowtie delete
- Full Dynamat Extreme Trunk Coverage
- Tinted side markers
- Interior DSV Customs Leather Upgrades
- Airaid CAI V2
- Forgestar F14 Gunmetal 20x9, 20x11
- Doug Thorley Shorties
camarowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 09:28 PM   #626
Bad@ssCamaro
BeckyD Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Quote:
^^really?! The rules are the rules and your team willfully violated them in an attempt to gain an advantage. That is cheating by definition. It is irrelevant whether or not the cheating was beneficial. But seemingly that it too hard to understand for some.
Here you go
Attached Images

Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 09:51 PM   #627
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscle Car Lover View Post
I was excited as all get out to face the Champs, figured we would come up a tad short, but you never know. Now I have no idea how Pats players even get ready for this game with all the questions. Sad really, should have been an all time great SB.
You can blame Brady for that. Seriously...everyone but die hard homer Pats fans can see what happened here.
Old 01-23-2015, 09:52 PM   #628
Tenring

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS - SIM
Quote:
I think they understand just fine, they choose to talk in circles and try to put down anyone else in an attempt to justify their cheating teams actions.

Go Hawks!
Tenring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 09:56 PM   #629
Muscle Car Lover

Quote:
I understand many things. So if this is so terrible and horrible I think the Patriots should be DQ'd and Seattle declared the winner tomorrow. No game.

2 PSI or what the F ever for a quarter and a half, then balls switched to regulation, then Brady goes APECHIT PERFECT in the 2nd half with regulation balls and beat Colts with balls no one can feel a difference with. Yeah, your right. This is so outrageous like paying players to hurt people. Lifetime ban for balls no one can even tell a difference about.

You are spot on. Tragedy of justice here.

I will leave with this thought I posted the other night, which probably appplies here:
If you believe the ball pressure difference had anything to do with this game or others, or that ONLY the Patriots are "cheaters" and on this ONE thing the entire integrity of the NFL (Money I thought?) hinges upon then you are the type to believe your wife, that started going to the gym 4 weeks ago 5 days a week, and who bought all new lingerie that you have yet to see her wear is doing all of that for you.

Old 01-23-2015, 09:57 PM   #630
Muscle Car Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post
You can blame Brady for that. Seriously...everyone but die hard homer Pats fans can see what happened here.
So what happened here? Enlighten me?