Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Old 03-02-2012, 11:19 PM   #1
smoke1lt

Drives: 2011 1lt/rs/sim
Talking Its offical im boosted-RX SUPERCHARGED

So a few months back i shipped my 2011 1lt to Tracy at RX Performance to be the test car for his supercharger project.Well once again Tracy worked his magic on the LLT.The car is back together and up and running.No final dyno numbers yet,looks like we will get the numbers soon.My camaro has the VMAX ported TB,BBK longtube headers with high flow cats and ARK-DTS catback,Black ICE-olater,RX ported IM and of course the first RX SUPERCHARGER ...When i get the car back i will post up pics and videos...I hope Tracy will chime in here and update you all the on latest info you all have been waiting for...
smoke1lt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 11:22 PM   #2
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Nice, I will definitely be looking for your pics.
Old 03-03-2012, 12:49 AM   #3
SIXJAK

Drives: MO's only SC'd LLT.
Smoke you are now my idol. Can't wait to hear me some supercharged DT-S exhaust. I bet it sounds sick. Do I just dip into the retirement account? The way things are going maybe I should while I still have money in there.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IPF supercharger kit, IPF tune, SW LT's, R. Tech HFC's, ARK DT-S catback, SS Brembo brake upgrade, BC Racing adjustable coilovers, Hurst STS, Pfadt rear arm package, Pfadt adjustable sways & end links, Pfadt diff bushings, BMR rear cradle full kit blk bezels,SS diffuser, Innovate gauges.
SIXJAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 02:06 AM   #4
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
wow, great to hear! can't wait to see some pics and video!
Old 03-03-2012, 02:46 AM   #5
FL1CK
Switchin' n Twitchin'

Drives: 2011 Camaro

I've subscribed because I can't miss this!
Old 03-03-2012, 08:07 AM   #6
Fireman_af

Drives: 2019 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL1CK View Post

I've subscribed because I can't miss this!

I second that!
Fireman_af is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 08:14 AM   #7
Can't_C_Me
Don't Sleep on My V6

Drives: 2016 C7 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoke1lt View Post
So a few months back i shipped my 2011 1lt to Tracy at RX Performance to be the test car for his supercharger project.Well once again Tracy worked his magic on the LLT.The car is back together and up and running.No final dyno numbers yet,looks like we will get the numbers soon.My camaro has the VMAX ported TB,BBK longtube headers with high flow cats and ARK-DTS catback,Black ICE-olater,RX ported IM and of course the first RX SUPERCHARGER ...When i get the car back i will post up pics and videos...I hope Tracy will chime in here and update you all the on latest info you all have been waiting for...
that was your car getting the kit done on? Wow you have been quite about it. I seen it when I dropped mine off and it was looking awesome. Tracy gave me the whole bio on it. I pick mine up this week. Can't wait to see that SC in person running! Good deal there

Also when I was there he was installing the Super Chiller. See you didn't say it was on there, did you change your mind?
Old 03-03-2012, 08:24 AM   #8
My Caroline

Drives: Black 2011 Camaro LS
Oh man! Finally some supercharged action for the LLT. At the last camaro meet I went to, everybody was drooling of the supercharged V8s. This changes the game. Can't wait to see some numbers.
Non-RS to RS and fog light harness by Gen5DIY
LED Interior, Trunk, and Licence Plate lights in white
ZL1 Spoiler with Gen5DIY harness
Factory NPP cat back
Blacked out tail light bezels
Factory 20 inch wheels wrapped in Nitto Motivos
Lowered 1.25inch on Eibach Pro springs
My Caroline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 08:30 AM   #9
smoke1lt

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIXJAK View Post
Smoke you are now my idol. Can't wait to hear me some supercharged DT-S exhaust. I bet it sounds sick. Do I just dip into the retirement account? The way things are going maybe I should while I still have money in there.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tracy is the idol for all the work he does for us v6ers.I have no idea when im going to be getting the car back(theres still alittle work to be done on it yet)but i can only assume that it is going to sound badass with some air forced through the bbk headers and ARK-DTS
Old 03-03-2012, 08:36 AM   #10
smoke1lt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can't_C_Me View Post
that was your car getting the kit done on? Wow you have been quite about it. I seen it when I dropped mine off and it was looking awesome. Tracy gave me the whole bio on it. I pick mine up this week. Can't wait to see that SC in person running! Good deal there

Also when I was there he was installing the Super Chiller. See you didn't say it was on there, did you change your mind?
I hope you dont mind i borrowed your thread title idea,i thought it was the offical RX boosted title Congrats on picking yours up next week i have watched your build cant wait to see some numbers.I know you will be excited to pick your TT Camaro up but if you have time please do check out the SC car if you have time take it for a ride and see what you think.Yes super chiller is going on its just not done yet...
Old 03-03-2012, 08:50 AM   #11
Can't_C_Me
Don't Sleep on My V6

Drives: 2016 C7 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoke1lt View Post
I hope you dont mind i borrowed your thread title idea,i thought it was the offical RX boosted title Congrats on picking yours up next week i have watched your build cant wait to see some numbers.I know you will be excited to pick your TT Camaro up but if you have time please do check out the SC car if you have time take it for a ride and see what you think.Yes super chiller is going on its just not done yet...
I gotcha, I will get you some pictures and video's when I head down end of this coming week. No problem with the thread name "Team RX Performance" ! I will see about getting a test drive in it if Tracy doesn't have it under the knife again. Will get you some driving video's also and email you everything so you can post it when you like. I know I have been SOOOO waiting to have mine back. I'm assuming yours will be on the dyno the sametime as mine is. So he will have a bag of numbers to post up this coming week also!

And thanks again Smoke for allowing this awesome kit to be made for our cars! Many have been waiting for it!
Old 03-03-2012, 10:40 AM   #12
usafboy

Drives: 2010 Silver SS/RS LS3
About how much did it cost you? I cant wait to hear the exhaust too!
Mods...so far: resonator/muffler delete, tinted everything, '13 shift knob/boot, bowtie delete, PFADT sway bars, CAI intake, Hurst short shifter, JBA cat deletes, BMR trailing arms/outer bushings/steering rack bushing, Bo White ported TB.
Rhino79 Dyno tuned...405 HP/399 TQ
usafboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 12:02 PM   #13
Yellow_Glide

Drives: 2011 1LT "Chakita". 04 Yota
Can't wait to we the SC. Have all the same mods coming in. Wish ups would get here.

Build thread: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3847083

Yellow_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 12:10 PM   #14
Grimlock
dey see me rollin

Drives: the magic school bus
OP, we basically have the same mods minus the intake manifold. I plan to order the throttle body and the BBK longtubes come tax return time. And of course, the RX supercharger once things settle. Can't wait to see it when it comes back.
Grimlock is offline   Reply With Quote