Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 02-19-2011, 06:48 PM   #1
ronss

Drives: 2SS CGM/GRND FX/STRIPES/CAI, manual
aac the best period..........

i would like to say for the past few days i have been dealing with jonathan.and jaime,at aac,they have been so professional and diligent,and have bent over backwards to help and please me,well they sent me the wrong bulbs [my fault actually} the new plasma ones, i called and they said no prob.they packed the correct ones the same day and shipped them to me 3 days later they were here[ today] i cannot say enough those guys are the best in my book go nowhere else for your lighting needs.. and specially jaime!! my dear the world is a better place with you in it,,,from Daytona fl R Arce thank you.........
ronss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 07:26 PM   #2
CyberDan

Drives: 1SS Camaro
I couldnt agree more... I've bought just about upgraded every light on the car, thanks to aac. Concept side markers, led:drl, interior, trunk, license plate

Great products, excellent customer service.
CAI Cold Air Intake, VMax CNC TB, Borla Sport Catback Exhaust, EE Oil Catch Can, Eibach Sway Bars and Drop Springs, AAC concept side markers, stealth signal bulbs, Heritage grille, Sparks Restorations front and rear modern SS emblems
CyberDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 10:48 PM   #3
camaro4mybday
"Camaro Joe"

Drives: 2010 SILVER ICE 2LT/RS CAMARO
Send a message via AIM to camaro4mybday
ive spoke with jonathan on several different occcasions and the level of customer service is outstanding. with everything there is a bump in the road here or there but the way they handle it is outstanding deffinitly a bench mark for customer service and products
camaro4mybday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 11:51 PM   #4
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Drives: '15 Z06, '01 NBM SS, '97 SS
Right on!!!

We like em too...
Ivan @ Southwest Speed
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 12:19 AM   #5
SinfulCamaro
Sinful Camaro

Drives: BLACK 2010 2SS RS
agree 100%!!!
SinfulCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 02:35 AM   #6
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
yup theres alot of happy customers on this site...like myself
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 08:50 AM   #7
Support@OracleLights.com

Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronss View Post
i would like to say for the past few days i have been dealing with jonathan.and jaime,at aac,they have been so professional and diligent,and have bent over backwards to help and please me,well they sent me the wrong bulbs [my fault actually} the new plasma ones, i called and they said no prob.they packed the correct ones the same day and shipped them to me 3 days later they were here[ today] i cannot say enough those guys are the best in my book go nowhere else for your lighting needs.. and specially jaime!! my dear the world is a better place with you in it,,,from Daytona fl R Arce thank you.........
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberDan View Post
I couldnt agree more... I've bought just about upgraded every light on the car, thanks to aac. Concept side markers, led:drl, interior, trunk, license plate

Great products, excellent customer service.
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro4mybday View Post
ive spoke with jonathan on several different occcasions and the level of customer service is outstanding. with everything there is a bump in the road here or there but the way they handle it is outstanding deffinitly a bench mark for customer service and products
Quote:
Originally Posted by exZACKly View Post
agree 100%!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
yup theres alot of happy customers on this site...like myself
Thanks everyone!

It's nice to walk in on a Monday morning and get to read nothing but positive things! Y'all made my week!
Support@OracleLights.com is offline   Reply With Quote