Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2019, 08:35 PM   #15
pyroguy
Started#gottalovethatblue

Drives: ABM #831
This is a good package that Jannetty really can't make too much money on I wouldn't expect. However, a cold air intake is a half hour to 1 hour install if you stop and read every line of every instruction as you go along, long tube headers are easy to install on 5th gen Camaros even with a jack and jack stands in a garage, and I would still get a custom tune from a reputable shop. You can get long tube headers with cats around $800-$1,400 USD, CAI intake around $400, and a quality tune for $400-$600. So really you're almost at their $2,000 mark right there. Good luck with your choice, but to me long tube headers, cold air intake, and a tune are the right three things to start with on your car if you're wanting to mod.
'10 Camaro 2SS/RS | Aqua Blue #831 of 3,903 | Silver Stripes
Check out my build thread
Old 08-16-2019, 09:44 PM   #16
Roader

Drives: Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazerlemonta View Post
Wow this forum really does censor well lol I read through the LS1 Tech comments and have been active here for several years now and had no issue. Guess they do take care of the sponsors well! Cheers Camaro5
It’s not just a JRE thing and happened previously with FSP and we all saw how that turned out (a second time). I was one of those who fell in the victim category and paid to fix a lot of stuff. I just try to make people aware of both sides when I see covering up.
Old 08-17-2019, 07:39 AM   #17
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
I welcome all feedback good and bad from all of our customers, it is how we make things better.

If you did business with me and have a problem, You and I can't resolve, you are welcome to post your personal experience with no cover up.

If you have NOT done business with me and come in here to warn people about something you only know 1 side of, that happened 6 years ago to someone else and was an isolated event you do not look so good and the mods won't stand for it.

The mods do what they do base on the rules, but no one reads them or think the rules apply to them.

What is in the past is in the past it has no reflection on what we do today.

We deliver upwards of 10 cars a week with fully satisfied and repeat customers, People Travel from all over the USA to come see us for work on there cars and are completely satisfied.

Speed shops are under the microscope and don't survive 33 years if they are as bad as a few people try and make it out to be.

We are not going anywhere, I have 9 employees that have been here 16-20 years, My son Teddy III is taking over the rains running the shop slowly but surely with my guidance while I focus on running the business and doing all the tuning.

The majority of people only post reviews when the are pissed.

It is Pretty obvious you do not know me, nor have you done business with me, and only go by what you read.

I welcome you to call me and speak with me personally and voice your concerns. 203-753-7223

I will be receptive to your Ideas.

Ted.
Old 08-17-2019, 09:19 AM   #18
christianchevell
old school chevy rodder

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Manual,DM exhaust,CRT
Pissing on Cornflakes when you have not ate them is not a good idea, some people obviously do it, and then complain of the taste they get in their mouth...…… Crap happens, If I listened to those who hated on my tuner I would listen to one side of the story that is vastly out numbered by positive reviews...…….. SO one person having salty cornflakes they will bitch to high heaven and where do you go to bitch...the Net, and where do people go to post...

Why I have read a lot of People with first posts on here over the years saying Engine Blew up can't fix stupid hate fifth gen tried sewing machine oil and it did not work like my Yugo F Chevrolet...… So take everything with a grain of salt and you should be fine because yes crap happens, for many its just the insane addition of AFM/DOD no one else uses...…...because.... Nylon Timing gears happened so did low nickel blocks...

Some where at some time things happen, either you get a top quality product that's screwed up like for instance my Buying Iron eagle MAST heads for my 406 small block and then having to tear it apart when they sent them out with their concentric valve grinder messed up then say oh Sorry and send me a new set of gaskets and T-shirt for my $70 shipping back then ...like 30 years ago, do you think I wanted to wear the T-shirt they sent? DO you think they are still in business? The internet is now the place to complain one reason maybe most smellenials have like Zero friends really and hide in BS as they are lied too about by Liberal lies media, and college professors who say we will all die in 12 years...Really reality is out there you have to dig for it....Like a person with 5000 facebook friends who dies and no one comes to the funeral...……….

MEH that's my rant ROFL....truth is stranger than fiction.
Old 08-17-2019, 09:27 AM   #19
pyroguy
Started#gottalovethatblue

Drives: ABM #831
Quote:
Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING View Post
I welcome all feedback good and bad from all of our customers, it is how we make things better.

If you did business with me and have a problem, You and I can't resolve, you are welcome to post your personal experience with no cover up.

If you have NOT done business with me and come in here to warn people about something you only know 1 side of, that happened 6 years ago to someone else and was an isolated event you do not look so good and the mods won't stand for it.

The mods do what they do base on the rules, but no one reads them or think the rules apply to them.

What is in the past is in the past it has no reflection on what we do today.

We deliver upwards of 10 cars a week with fully satisfied and repeat customers, People Travel from all over the USA to come see us for work on there cars and are completely satisfied.

Speed shops are under the microscope and don't survive 33 years if they are as bad as a few people try and make it out to be.

We are not going anywhere, I have 9 employees that have been here 16-20 years, My son Teddy III is taking over the rains running the shop slowly but surely with my guidance while I focus on running the business and doing all the tuning.

The majority of people only post reviews when the are pissed.

It is Pretty obvious you do not know me, nor have you done business with me, and only go by what you read.

I welcome you to call me and speak with me personally and voice your concerns. 203-753-7223

I will be receptive to your Ideas.

Ted.
Please don't take my comment as anything to take away from you. You guys rock. I'm actually wearing a shirt I got from you guys with my last order.
'10 Camaro 2SS/RS | Aqua Blue #831 of 3,903 | Silver Stripes
Check out my build thread
Old 08-17-2019, 10:01 AM   #20
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroguy View Post
Please don't take my comment as anything to take away from you. You guys rock. I'm actually wearing a shirt I got from you guys with my last order.
Thank you for your business, and your comments I am very receptive to criticism, it makes us better.

Ted.
Old 08-17-2019, 05:04 PM   #21
Roader

I have done business and have called to speak with you but never had your tuning. So I guess my reviews are valid per your post

I’m also curious to which rule was broken
Old 08-17-2019, 07:14 PM   #22
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roader View Post
I have done business and have called to speak with you but never had your tuning. So I guess my reviews are valid per your post

I’m also curious to which rule was broken
What’s your name?

How did we fail your transaction?

When did this transaction occur?

Tell me how we can resolve your issue.

Ted.

Last edited by JANNETTYRACING; 08-17-2019 at 08:27 PM.
Old 08-17-2019, 10:48 PM   #23
Roader

Quote:
Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING View Post
What’s your name?

How did we fail your transaction?

When did this transaction occur?

Tell me how we can resolve your issue.

Ted.

I don’t feel like getting banned over this pointless convo so editing original post since I can’t give an opinion that was requested. I’ll post up my receipts and leave a negative feedback if that’s allowed and won’t be deleted
Old 08-19-2019, 12:01 PM   #24
Clarkstar

Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE
Yup... roader is a troll. Disagrees with everything I say about the intake I purchased... trying to sway others from buying it. He doesn't have one, never actually seen one, but talks like he knows everything about it. He should be banned. Look at some of his posts... he's a troll!
2013 1le- Katech 416 short block, TSP custom grind cam, LOD intake, cnc heads by F.ED., Nick William's 102mm T.B., CORN fed, Pedders coilovers. Performance street alingnment by Justin at Lake Country Alignment and dyno tune by Late Model Throttle.

603 h.p. 495 ft lbs tq.
Old 08-19-2019, 01:56 PM   #25
BAD DAB

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black & Silver
JRE did my tune at CamaroFest VI. They also did my header and HF cat install and re-tune the following year at CamaroFest VII. I have not had any issues with any of the work that JRE has done. I have driven to Bowling Green KY from Richmond VA two more time since JRE has done my work with no issues.

STAINLESS WORKS HEADERS-TUNED BY JANNETTY RACING-C.A.I. INTAKE-TAYLOR 409 WIRES-SOLO AXLE BACK EXHAUST-ELITE CATCH CAN
Old 08-19-2019, 02:12 PM   #26
Roader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkstar View Post
Yup... roader is a troll. Disagrees with everything I say about the intake I purchased... trying to sway others from buying it. He doesn't have one, never actually seen one, but talks like he knows everything about it. He should be banned. Look at some of his posts... he's a troll!
Lol. You don’t like the fact I stated the truth about it. I don’t care if you or anyone owns it. It’s not an intake made for a street car that isnt going to push rpms, FI, or more cubes. Please tell me where I’m wrong.

I’ll let the GPI Dyno test and even LODs website backup my claim “Runner layout and large plenum design promotes maximum airflow, perfect for forced induction”
Old 08-19-2019, 02:44 PM   #27
Crim

Drives: 13 Camaro SS
LMAO trolling in here to complain about small potatoes from back in 2016..
Old 08-19-2019, 02:51 PM   #28
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roader View Post
Good job on asking the mods. You guys also tried to scam me out of my money. Tell them how a month after the purchase was made you started harassing me about not paying for the product you already sent me. If I didn’t pay why would you send it?
OH! Ok sure!

We Jannetty Racing never scammed anyone ever!!!! in 33 years, nor have I in 55 years.

I don't know any scammer that would waste time on 214.28.

Even if it was a clerical error we would have let it go for the 40.00 I make on the kit.

Trust me A. I don't need the money, and B. wouldn't be worth the time I wasted on this thread.

If we tried to scam you in 2016 why were you going to buy from us in 2019.

I think it best if we go are separate ways.

I wish you all the best in life.

Ted.

Last edited by JANNETTYRACING; 08-19-2019 at 03:21 PM.

Closed Thread