Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

Bigwormgraphix

Old 01-19-2018, 11:00 PM   #1
kttxz06

Drives: '18 Zl1. '18 GT350.
Wheels are Done. Finally!

Um, yea. I think they came out completely gorgy. I obviously didn't go with the carbon hub as someone said earlier, the pricing would be outrageous and it was, but it was something I could of still afforded, but the issue was replacement. I appreciate the owner of Incurve Wheels guiding me away from a full CF wheel as there is no fixing it. So, if I damaged the wheel, I would of have to of bought a new one, which means I would of had to of waited another 6-8 weeks to build a new one so, not to mention the price to just replace one wheel so. We went with the 3 piece forged with CF lips. They still came out sick and can't wait to get these put on. It's gonna set my Zl1 off.

Well done Incurve. Well done. Quality was top notch. Can't wait to see in person.

I know I was contemplating selling them to invest in crypto, but there is no way in hell I'm letting these go. But, once I sell my Zl1, I will sell these once I trade my Zl1 in. Which, might be this year, so I'll keep you guys posted if I do decide to let them go. But for now, they have to go on my car. They are too gorgy not too.
Old 01-19-2018, 11:50 PM   #2
SoCal Smith

Drives: 2019 Camaro ZL1 1LE A10
Those look really nice and I can't wait to see the picture of them on your car!

**I went the crypto route lol! Let's go lambo money!
SoCal Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 11:56 PM   #3
kttxz06

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal Smith View Post
Those look really nice and I can't wait to see the picture of them on your car!

**I went the crypto route lol! Let's go lambo money!
Nice. I love other crypto guys. It's a huge return market to be in right now. I'm actually selling my company at this present time and I'm dumping 100% of it into cyrpto so. I can buy a Lambo right now. I'm trying to make that 12,000 sq ft mansion in Maui type money.

I've gotten pretty good on the exchanges and day trading so. Other than the crash that hit us, I've been averaging about 5-10% daily so.

Once I can shove $500k in on a few coins, I'm just dabbling in it right now. Making about $500 a day. Not bad.

Of course, as I type this edit, I lost all my gains. hahahahahah. Love it.

Last edited by kttxz06; 01-21-2018 at 11:44 AM.
kttxz06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 01:26 AM   #4
SkunkJunk420

Drives: camaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by kttxz06 View Post
Nice. I love other crypto guys. It's a huge return market to be in right now. I'm actually selling my company at this present time and I'm dumping 100% of it into cyrpto so. I can buy a Lambo right now. I'm trying to make that 12,000 sq ft mansion in Maui type money.

I've gotten pretty good on the exchanges and day trading so. Other than the crash that hit us, I've been averaging about 5-10% daily so.

Once I can shove $500k in on a few coins, I'm just dabbling in it right now. Making about $500 a day. Not bad.
Whats a good starting crypto to buy? Bitcoin for example or is there something better out there? Any and all help is greatly appreciated also damn those wheels are super nice!
SkunkJunk420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 04:12 AM   #5
Old painless

Drives: 4 wheels and a motor
I've been riding the TRX "tron" waves... its fairly volatile, so if you can hit the lows and the peaks, money can be made.

Although, its been fairly stable the last 24 hrs.

Absolutely love those wheels
Old painless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 06:40 AM   #6
kttxz06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old painless View Post
I've been riding the TRX "tron" waves... its fairly volatile, so if you can hit the lows and the peaks, money can be made.

Although, its been fairly stable the last 24 hrs.

Absolutely love those wheels
Thank you sir. I missed Tron. Should of bet big when it was .03 the other day. It had gone up to .13, now it's settled back to .07 I believe. Would of could of should of right? haha.
Old 01-20-2018, 06:42 AM   #7
kttxz06

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkunkJunk420 View Post
Whats a good starting crypto to buy? Bitcoin for example or is there something better out there? Any and all help is greatly appreciated also damn those wheels are super nice!
Eh, I don't even know the good coins. It's all a guessing game. I try to keep it easy. I go to my exchange. Play the top 5 highest moving coins at that time and dump about $1000 on each and ride the wave. Try to make 5-10%, then cash out and call it a day. Even if I make 1%, I'm taking it and cashing out. I try not to get too greedy.
Old 01-20-2018, 07:21 PM   #8
Mcmillion

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1998 SS 1992 Typhoon
Wheels came out great, it's always scary getting custom wheels built.

I've been hodling some coins also. My custom wheels are sitting in XRP right now.
I also missed the initial run up of Tron but grabbed some at .05 on a pull back. Sounds like you are doing great trading, it really is an exciting market.

Can't wait to see the wheels on the car!
Mcmillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 07:34 PM   #9
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
How do they mount tires on wheels like those without messing them up? They look great.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 08:22 PM   #10
brAnd7onX

Drives: 2012 1SS IOM
ZRX is also a very good coin even better than tron. 0x is always right around 2.00 and it got as low as 1.25 when I bought it and its back above 2.00 already. Serious money was made there lol. But staying on topic those wheels are gorgeous. Can't wait to see them on the car.

2012 Camaro SS IOM "TigreSS"
Borla "S" Catback
C.A.I. Intake
VMax Ported TB
JRE Tune
brAnd7onX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 11:35 AM   #11
kttxz06

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
How do they mount tires on wheels like those without messing them up? They look great.
That sir is what is keeping me up at night. haha. Matt Sorian says there is only one place in Houston he'd let touch these wheels, so it's going to be an all day trip to get them mounted. Then, I have to get it aligned so.

Springs are going on this coming up week. Going to drop the car first, then put the wheels on. Hopefully by the end of the month, it's done.

I added my meth kit, re-tuned. Got 747 at the wheels so I'm cool for now. It's gonna look good and hold it's own on the streets. I went out last night and put the beat down on a few Mustangs. Went home happy.
Old 01-21-2018, 11:39 AM   #12
kttxz06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcmillion View Post
Wheels came out great, it's always scary getting custom wheels built.

I've been hodling some coins also. My custom wheels are sitting in XRP right now.
I also missed the initial run up of Tron but grabbed some at .05 on a pull back. Sounds like you are doing great trading, it really is an exciting market.

Can't wait to see the wheels on the car!
Believe it or not, that is one of many mistakes I made. I bought XRP when it was .71 back in December. It grew to about $15k on me. FUD took over. Put all of it into Ethereum, then the crash happened and I lost over half of it. I should of cashed out, but as with this market, you don't know when or if the bottom is really the bottom, so I held on and watched my $ get taken away. haha.

I should of bought at .83 when it dipped a few days ago, would of made a killing. But, as always, it's a what if game.

I try not to complicate it cus at the end of the day, you don't know really. So, I stick with the big 3. Bitcoin, Eth, and Litecoin. I'll put in a buy order on the low, then put in a sale order on the high and just wait it out. Take your profits and cash out and do it all over again.

Almost all the alt coins right now have stablized so. It's hard to day flip them right now as there isn't much movement from the low to the high.

I'm just waiting to sell my company so I can go all in. What I plan on doing is putting about $250k each on the top 3. As mentioned above, put in buy orders on the low and sale orders on the high. If I do that weekly, I should be able to turn a 5-10% return. Even if I turn a 3% return which isn't hard, that's about $22k a week so. I think I can live off of that.

I'm actually down right now on my buy orders on Bitcoin and Eth, so. I'm losing, but I'll just wait it out. They'll eventually hit my sale order and I'll wait for it to dip again.
Old 01-21-2018, 01:24 PM   #13
wwiiavfan

Drives: 2017 1SS Hyper Blue
Those wheels may be “gorgy”, whatever that means, but I’d like to see the FEA on those spindly spokes before I’d put them on my hot rod.
wwiiavfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 02:48 PM   #14
brantley847
v It bites.

Drives: 2011 IBM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by kttxz06 View Post
Eh, I don't even know the good coins. It's all a guessing game. I try to keep it easy. I go to my exchange. Play the top 5 highest moving coins at that time and dump about $1000 on each and ride the wave. Try to make 5-10%, then cash out and call it a day. Even if I make 1%, I'm taking it and cashing out. I try not to get too greedy.
Damn, thought I was the only one riding the crypto wave on here.

For those interested, I am stayin away from BTC. The structure of their blockchain application is a bit dated when you compare it to the likes of ETH and NEO. Seriosuly reconsider the hype of ripple. That is a PUMP and DUMP coin.

Look into ETH, but it will be a LONGGG term hold. 3-5 years and I think ETH will bypass BTC. A lot of respected financial analysts (even those who are skeptical) admit ETH could push 40-50k in in the next few years if regulation does not try to destroy this. It trades at 1,050 right now. Obviously, this is all contingent upon govts only taxing this and not completely attempting to outlaw it in China, Russia, Korea and the US. Japan is going knee deep into this and thats good news for us. I do NOT believe ETH is a short term hold. Long all day.

If you are looking for a potential short term payout (12-24 months) that could spike and moon look at DENT. It is a top 100 currency and has industrial application use in the telecommunication peer to peer market and it is ONLY trading on two exchanges. It is trading at more than 50% off its highs at below 4 cents, with a high of .10 just a few weeks ago before the big correction occurred.

It has a price forecase of .50 by year end with a 1-2 dollar forecast in the next 2-3 years. DENT is releasing an application for android in Feb/March and I expect more exchanges will pick it up later in the year as I believe its in the top 75 of market cap?

Otherwise, the "safest" bet is probably Ether (ETH)... but who wants safe?

I only have 5% of my portfolio in crypto, but I went heavy on DENT as the potential next heavy return if it gets on a few more exchanges. If DENT only hits 1 dollar I will have enough to pay my grad degree and mortage off..... If it gets on Bittrex or Binance its off to the races. Use COINBASE or any other wallet to get started, but do NOT trade on Coinbase. Fees are way too high.

If you guys are interested in learning more, I follow a few pretty knowledgeable dudes on reddit and rivals (college football forum). The guy I mimic went from 2k to 750k in the last 8 months. I tripled my original investment in about 30 days. Again, thats not to say this wont fail... but at least with US legislation taking tons of time to pass law, we should have enough warning signs if you guys pay attention and follow the forums. I know I have been lucky and I can lose it all at any time, but I went from looking at a ZL1 to know looking at holding another 12 months and pushing my mortgage and a 911 GT3 if forecasts are even half what some believe.
Performance: 439 RWHP: 226/236 Comp Cam, Kooks 1-7/8, CAInc, Borla S type, Vmax TB, Rx Catch Can, Trans cooler, SLP 160 termo, Melling high volume, Eibach Springs/Sways 1" drop, Whiteline complete bushing kit.

Last edited by brantley847; 01-21-2018 at 02:58 PM.
brantley847 is offline   Reply With Quote