Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 11-21-2010, 04:42 AM   #1
Mellish50

Drives: 2011 SW M6 2SS
Exterior Upgrade Help Plz :)

Hello everyone,

Basically I'm new to this site as a member, but i have visited a few times and seen how good of a community it seems to be. Hopefully that good sense of community can help me now lol

I have a 2010 2LT Cyber Grey Camaro with the RS Package and as much as i love her i do feel the need to make it more unique to myself. Im looking to purchase a new bumper, grille, hood, wheels and to get it painted with duel black race strips from bumper to bumper (as shown in picture of red camaro white strips).

Assuming i can add photos to this id like input from all you helpful enthusiast on what will and wont look good. included are the images of my car now and pictures of what id like to add. Use your imagination when picturing it all together please

Also if Im not explaining clear enough of my camaro vision, ill do my best to try to answer whatever questions you may have.
Attached Images

Mellish50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 11:12 AM   #2
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
Hello Mellish50, CONGRATS, looking at your car, you have already had or have the Ground Effects on your car. They look great. The addition of the Heritage Grill, the hood you have chosen, and the wheels will really set off your car...it will look gerat. GOOD Choices....GO FOR IT.

and BTW, Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to Camaro5. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's and wive's here don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!
Old 11-21-2010, 12:26 PM   #3
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
+1 on the big fridge. What I did when I first got here: anything I could think of I typed into the search bar and then just ran with it.
Old 11-21-2010, 08:03 PM   #4
Mellish50

Drives: 2011 SW M6 2SS
ZOMG! A giant fridge :O almost all my manly needs will be satisfied so it all looks good except the addition of the bumper and full body race strips?
Old 11-21-2010, 08:08 PM   #5
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Revo motors sells the indy stipe kit (full stripes as you called them) if you're interested in that. I assume so considered you made it one of your pictures. The ACS ducts you just need to do a search for. If I remember correctly they run about $500 ish primed. Hope that helps get you in the right direction.
Old 11-22-2010, 08:50 AM   #6
steallife904

Drives: 2010 iom camaro 2lt
i changed the bowties first, i think that should be one of the first mods!
steallife904 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camaro 2lt rs, cyber grey, upgrades