Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 05-19-2009, 10:28 AM   #29
yenko1
Love this car!!!!!

Drives: A '69 and now a 2010...
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcajrfan View Post
just wondering if any one in jersey has seen a camaro at any dealers yet my dealer told me he just found out he was getting a floor car which i told him and already knew because of camaro5. i asked him to call me when it came in and he said it will be sold by then!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnonothimagain View Post
Anyone have a good experience with a NJ dealer ? I'd like to order a 2SS sometime around July or August but would prefer to not get ripped off...Thanks
-------

ohnonothimagain >> Just ordered mine at the Turnersville AutoMall in Turnersville, NJ (South Jersey on the Black Horse Pike)

Ordered at MSRP from Mike Ferullo, the General Sales Manager. Good guy.

marcajrfan >> Mike told me they have a 2SS/RS Victory Red LS3 with Black Stripe pkg due to be delivered in about 3 wks (spoke to him this past Sat 5/16). He said I could have that one if I wanted it... which was very tempting, but I wanted Black/IOM with Orange Stripe pkg. Interestingly enough, it was ordered by one of the Eagles supposedly which he later canceled. As of right now, it's not sold, but probably will be as soon as it arrives if not beforehand.

Also, I poked around at some other local dealers in South Jersey and they all were selling at MSRP:

-PELLEGRINO CHEVROLET in Westville, NJ
-ELKINS CHEVROLET in Marlton, NJ
yenko1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 03:24 PM   #30
marcajrfan

Drives: 2012 crt lt 1 rs,silver stripes
i went to malouf to check my order status and look at the showroom car they emailed me on friday that they had and the car was gone as was any other camaro they got in and they sold them at 4500-5000 over invioce i was told that my car was to be built on 5/18 they looked it up and couldn't find anything(?) now they say 2 months seems pretty fishy. i wrote to my congressmen and senators to save gm's ass. what is going on here? i'm ready to cancel that probably what they want to sell my car over list to someone else!
Old 05-21-2009, 03:53 AM   #31
Z/28orSs

Drives: 2000 ss
in NORTH jersey Begen co. Great american chevy in hackensack has a 2lt(black) outside
Old 05-21-2009, 10:16 AM   #32
BrianGriffin78

Drives: 2009 GMC Yukon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z/28orSs View Post
in NORTH jersey Begen co. Great american chevy in hackensack has a 2lt(black) outside
Paramus Auto Mall on RT 17N had a 2SS ABM but now it's in my garage.

They have their showcar which is a Black 1LT with Polished wheels.
BrianGriffin78 is offline   Reply With Quote