Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 03-13-2018, 07:18 AM   #19013
4SFEDSS

Drives: 2010 ABM CAMARO SS
And Mr. Mike
YANK PYE 3400 STALL / SLP STAGE 2 BLACKWING C.A.I.
ARH LONGTUBE HEADERS w/MAGNAFLOW CATBACKS
HAWK PADS w/STAINLESS LINES & TRIP-DRILL ROTORS
PFADT COIL SPRINGS, SWAY BARS & TRAILING ARMS
703-RWHP/685-RWTQ @ 13LBS
4SFEDSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 11:22 AM   #19014
ken53007

Drives: 2010 camaro ss
Thanks man it definitely has and hope everything is going well with you it's been awhile since we have all got together
ken53007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 11:15 AM   #19015
colemanvoice
team chicklet camaro

Drives: MOTL3Y
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4SFEDSS View Post
And a big HEY to you Mr. Dan.

Old 04-12-2018, 03:50 PM   #19016
ncarp10"2SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
I'm new to Camaro5 forum and I live in northeast Georgia and I am looking for a Camaro group to meet up with on occasion. I drive a 2010 Camaro 2ss 6 speed.
ncarp10"2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 05:39 PM   #19017
SeaCompiler
...not a marine biologist

Drives: 2012 Camaro RY SS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncarp10"2SS View Post
I'm new to Camaro5 forum and I live in northeast Georgia and I am looking for a Camaro group to meet up with on occasion. I drive a 2010 Camaro 2ss 6 speed.
Welcome to Camaro5. I live in Habersham. My car is under rebuild right now. Not too many Camaros in Hab, but there is a large variety of car enthusiasts. Since the 6th Gen launched, this forum is not as active as it used to be and very little posts here, but there are a lot of great people who still monitor it from time to time. Almost everyone is on FaceBook and I can recommend some groups around here with the people I hang out with occasionally. Look at Atlanta Area Gen5 Camaro Owners, Georgia Street Cars. There are a lot of car shows and events going on right now like WannaGoFast, Speed Addicts racing in Clayton. Some of these events are sponsored by Vengeance Racing who are in Cumming. If you have never been, you should make plans to go to Street Car Takeover in September 29-30 hosted at Vengeance Racing and you will meet a lot of people there to network with. Isn't that right Kenneth! If you want to look me up on FB, I am RD Lawson.

http://streetcar-takeover.com/event/...ver-phoenix-2/
Forged 416 stroker Turbocharged with Huron Speed with Cam Motion custom grind,Tuned by Vengeance, 8psi, 25% PowerBond UDP, Ported TB, shaved heads, LS9 gaskets, chromoly pushrods, BT trunnions & dual valve springs, IWIS, Might Mouse CC, SJM Line Lock,, MSD 2-Step, ZL1 Rear End, ZL1 spoiler, Strut Brace, ARP bolts, Skip shift elim, A-Pillar Gauges, FR Style 41 20X10, 3 inch exhaust, blackouts, Lowered, Custom badges, Hines vents,RPI fender vents, Technostalgia Tail Lights, Metra Kit, Pioneer stereo, Morimoto RGB Halos,
"The Great Awakening" on gab.com
SeaCompiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 09:06 PM   #19018
ncarp10"2SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaCompiler View Post
Welcome to Camaro5. I live in Habersham. My car is under rebuild right now. Not too many Camaros in Hab, but there is a large variety of car enthusiasts. Since the 6th Gen launched, this forum is not as active as it used to be and very little posts here, but there are a lot of great people who still monitor it from time to time. Almost everyone is on FaceBook and I can recommend some groups around here with the people I hang out with occasionally. Look at Atlanta Area Gen5 Camaro Owners, Georgia Street Cars. There are a lot of car shows and events going on right now like WannaGoFast, Speed Addicts racing in Clayton. Some of these events are sponsored by Vengeance Racing who are in Cumming. If you have never been, you should make plans to go to Street Car Takeover in September 29-30 hosted at Vengeance Racing and you will meet a lot of people there to network with. Isn't that right Kenneth! If you want to look me up on FB, I am RD Lawson.

http://streetcar-takeover.com/event/...ver-phoenix-2/
I am also rebuilding my car currently. I am building the engine from the bottom up and will be adding 1 7/8 headers with cat back exhaust. I am also adding new wheels and tires to the build and I am trying to put together a good suspension setup. Once we both get our cars together then we will have to get together. I'm not too far away from Habersham and I grew up in White county.
ncarp10"2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 11:19 AM   #19019
ken53007

Drives: 2010 camaro ss
ken53007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 09:57 AM   #19020
colemanvoice
team chicklet camaro

Hey Ken. You like bringing this thread our from the grave from time to time, hu?

Here's a link to my YouTube page. Got a few videos of Hot Rod Power Tour, I created. Obvious progression as I go.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp4...FRG15Z2OQGj6xA
Old 02-09-2019, 10:05 PM   #19021
dianeokie
Going places

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Victory Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by colemanvoice View Post
Hey Ken. You like bringing this thread our from the grave from time to time, hu?

Here's a link to my YouTube page. Got a few videos of Hot Rod Power Tour, I created. Obvious progression as I go.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp4...FRG15Z2OQGj6xA
Loved your YouTube, especially Jim's face on a stick! Getting my car ready for HRPT 2019 at Spartan. They said you'd been in.......... I see JT and Ken are back in with 6th Gens.........

"just stay with traffic, you'll be fine". = famous last words
dianeokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 06:44 AM   #19022
CamaroKid300
ace5.org

Drives: 2017 ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianeokie View Post
Loved your YouTube, especially Jim's face on a stick! Getting my car ready for HRPT 2019 at Spartan. They said you'd been in.......... I see JT and Ken are back in with 6th Gens.........
Josh does some great work. He put the cam in my SS.

I'm loving the 6th Gen ZL1. Boost is very fun to have

Hope everyone is doing great!
Old 02-11-2019, 04:41 PM   #19023
colemanvoice
team chicklet camaro

Hey Diane. Thanks. Yeah, I wish I could say I was getting upgrades. Josh found that I left my catch can drain plug open, which caused a vacuum leak. That's why you saw us popping my hood in the video a few times. I left it open changing the oil just before HRPT 2018. Duh! The computer kept putting the car in "limp mode" or what ever it's called. We're just starting to book rooms for 2019. Expect another video.

Hi JT. Hope all's well.
Old 02-12-2019, 09:34 PM   #19024
dianeokie
Going places

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Victory Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by colemanvoice View Post
Hey Diane. Thanks. Yeah, I wish I could say I was getting upgrades. Josh found that I left my catch can drain plug open, which caused a vacuum leak. That's why you saw us popping my hood in the video a few times. I left it open changing the oil just before HRPT 2018. Duh! The computer kept putting the car in "limp mode" or what ever it's called. We're just starting to book rooms for 2019. Expect another video.

Hi JT. Hope all's well.
I wondered what was wrong with the car! I'd love to be able to ride with you all a bit on this trip. Maybe we can talk JT or some of the others into coming with us. I'm not getting upgrades but some maintenance and maybe some reflashing of the car.

"just stay with traffic, you'll be fine". = famous last words
dianeokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 07:18 AM   #19025
colemanvoice
team chicklet camaro

Sounds good,Diane. Let me know if you need my contact info. We are getting a personal tour of Chip Ganassi's race shop. An 'ol buddy, from where I grew up, works for the print shop that wraps their race cars and haulers, and is going to give us a tour. I'm sure I can add one more to the list.
Old 02-13-2019, 07:20 AM   #19026
colemanvoice
team chicklet camaro

...we are always open to others joining for the trip as well...

Tags
atlanta, club, diane is great., free josh, j.t. is awesome, mti locks not rocks your car, mti rocks, mti rocks your mom's house, yep yep