Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 07:29 PM   #74733
Camaro gal
is happy to be home :)

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgebunny View Post
you need to be more sneaky. that or your cops have crazy ninja skillz. lol. the only other time i got pulled over my friend in the back seat was mooning people and i got spotlighted by two state troopers. they tried to find something to give me a ticket for something but couldn't find something. hahaha. suckers.
well the orange camaro prolly didnt help me out any lol since it always draws attention... the other 3 were in my mustang...i just have a lead foot is all it boils down to!
Old 10-13-2009, 07:30 PM   #74734
cam2fst4u

Drives: 08 SS trailblazer,08 Silverado
Send a message via Yahoo to cam2fst4u
Hey shno you going to Washington state or D.C ?
Old 10-13-2009, 07:31 PM   #74735
bossbunny
Mrs. Bunny to you

Drives: Not a Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro gal View Post
well the orange camaro prolly didnt help me out any lol since it always draws attention... the other 3 were in my mustang...i just have a lead foot is all it boils down to!
maybe i just have good luck. i drive a 2004 buick, and i drive it hard... i'm sure people are like "wtf? that granny is hauling ass!" maybe i have just been really really lucky.

tickets suck though. sorry CG. how close are you too loosing your license, if at all?
Old 10-13-2009, 07:31 PM   #74736
Abygale

Drives: .
Quote:
my 4th ticket...the first 3 didnt go on my record, 91/70, 83/45, 67/45, and 98/70
Wow CG....it really is a good thing that you didn't get the V8.... those tickets would be for 40-50 mph over the speed limit if you had that engine
Old 10-13-2009, 07:31 PM   #74737
1320junkie

Drives: The Imperial Army
Quote:
the guy was riding my ass they were two very scary looking men so i dropped into 6th and took off well they sped up they told the state trooper the reason they were riding my ass is because they hadnt seen a camaro yet then he started laughing...i have a marine decal on the back of my car and he asked why it was on there and i told him my boyfriend was a marine and he asked if he knew i drove my car that fast and i told him no and furthermore it was none of his business how fast i drove my car ( he already had the ticket in his hand at that point)
lol..you should have dropped in into 4th or 3rd or something to really take off...my worst ticket was 173 in a 55, fleeing and eluding,obstruction of justice and improper lane change. I was on my R1...they set up a roadblock on the hwy...cop ran over to me once i stopped with his mace out...I laughed and slapped my visor down as I didnt want to get maced...he tackled me off of the bike..they whooped my but a little bit..I ...I went to jail....go out ..went to court a few months later..it all got dropped....why because when he initially clocked me I was over the limit of which they should not initiate pursuit..and the fact that they whipped me pretty bad...lol..oh my twenties were wild...lol
Old 10-13-2009, 07:31 PM   #74738
brandotron
I am the internets.

Drives: dangerously
Quittin' time. See you guys later!
Old 10-13-2009, 07:32 PM   #74739
Abygale

BB are you going to the Camaro Fivefest next April? If so, you are going to be volunteered for a worthy cause along with Bonnie and CG
Old 10-13-2009, 07:33 PM   #74740
bossbunny
Mrs. Bunny to you

bye brando!
Old 10-13-2009, 07:33 PM   #74741
brandotron
I am the internets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320junkie View Post
lol..you should have dropped in into 4th or 3rd or something to really take off...my worst ticket was 173 in a 55, fleeing and eluding,obstruction of justice and improper lane change. I was on my R1...they set up a roadblock on the hwy...cop ran over to me once i stopped with his mace out...a laughed and slapped my visor down as I didnt want to get maced...he tackled me off of the bike..they whooped my but a little bit..I ...I went to jail....go out ..went to court a few months later..it all got dropped....why because when he initially clocked me I was over the limit of which they should not initiate pursuit..and the fact that they whipped me pretty bad...lol
Damn Junk! Were you fleeing Elton John's house?
Old 10-13-2009, 07:33 PM   #74742
ShnOmac

Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by cam2fst4u View Post
Hey shno you going to Washington state or D.C ?

Washington state
Old 10-13-2009, 07:33 PM   #74743
bossbunny
Mrs. Bunny to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abygale View Post
BB are you going to the Camaro Fivefest next April? If so, you are going to be volunteered for a worthy cause along with Bonnie and CG
idk. i'm trying to see if i can afford it right now cause that will be right after my camaro purchase. and i gotta think about how long it will take me to get there, and back. i'm thinking almost four days. how many days is it?
Old 10-13-2009, 07:34 PM   #74744
Camaro gal
is happy to be home :)

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS Camaro
Quote:
maybe i just have good luck. i drive a 2004 buick, and i drive it hard... i'm sure people are like "wtf? that granny is hauling ass!" maybe i have just been really really lucky.

tickets suck though. sorry CG. how close are you too loosing your license, if at all?
None have went on my record, been to driving school, and one of them got dropped...no points so far, But this one will be about 5-6 points

Quote:
Wow CG....it really is a good thing that you didn't get the V8.... those tickets would be for 40-50 mph over the speed limit if you had that engine
I told yall but no one believed me when i said i would get killed if i had a v8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320junkie View Post
lol..you should have dropped in into 4th or 3rd or something to really take off...my worst ticket was 173 in a 55, fleeing and eluding,obstruction of justice and improper lane change. I was on my R1...they set up a roadblock on the hwy...cop ran over to me once i stopped with his mace out...a laughed and slapped my visor down as I didnt want to get maced...he tackled me off of the bike..they whooped my but a little bit..I ...I went to jail....go out ..went to court a few months later..it all got dropped....why because when he initially clocked me I was over the limit of which they should not initiate pursuit..and the fact that they whipped me pretty bad...lol
damn junkie
Old 10-13-2009, 07:34 PM   #74745
Abygale

Quote:
idk. i'm trying to see if i can afford it right now. how many days is it?
Three days I think- Friday-Sunday. If you decide to go please let me know
Old 10-13-2009, 07:35 PM   #74746
brandotron
I am the internets.

Quote:
It's 4000mi for me round trip, but you guys are making it hard to say no
Quote:
bye brando!

Okay....now I'm gone

Tags
10 tags for dg, 3.4l of ram-air fury ftw!, all tags for fake palm tree, always remember to not forget, call tactical z peanut, dg's tag empire restored, hail to da hose, lol@xsoptifail, nick is a delicate flower, post if you notice this tag, potd extended to weekends, pq is still shorter than frodo, pq is the coolest.........., sugar shack, votw every friday