Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LFX Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 10-28-2018, 09:56 PM   #1
rozarioorlan

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2LS
2013 2LS Suspension

As of right now the only suspension parts I have on my car are BMR 1.2” springs and 275 Nitto NT05 tires all around. I have been researching for a while, but everything is still a bit confusing. My car is daily driven and has no plans of seeing a track anytime soon so it will just be on the regular road. I am looking at two products now: sway bars and coil overs. As far as coilovers, I would like to make the switch just to get a little bit lower and have my eyes on CXRacing’s product due to good reviews I’ve seen. Sway bars get a little more complicated to me. It seems BMR and Eibach are the only two active companies that I found that provided a set and Eibach are what I was checking out. Now assuming I just purchased the Eibach kit (#38162.320), would you guys recommend anything else. Are end links and toe rods really necessary? If so, which would fit with the Eibachs? I have also been looking into trailing arms to help with future mods, but again not sure what would fit with what. Now due to me having no experience with suspension parts, I am open to more ideas or products that may work a little better than what I mentioned so please feel free to share.
2013 2LS - K&N CAI, Overkill Ported 80mm Throttle Body, Overkill E85 Kit and Overkill Tune, Jacfab Ported Intake Manifold and Spacer, Stealth 3.0 TC, ARH Catted Downpipes, Magnaflow Resonated X-Pipe, Resonator Delete, Jones Full Boar Racing Mufflers, BMR 1.2" Lowering Springs, Elite Engineering Catch Can and Clean Side Seperator
rozarioorlan is offline   Reply With Quote