Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - Florida

Phastek Performance

Old 05-03-2016, 11:44 AM   #1
megaphone

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2ss
Recommended dealership around Orlando

Hey guys, I've done some searching but can't find any good information on a recommended dealership as most of the threads were when preorders were being taken. Now that the camaros are on the lots what's the best dealership to deal with? Thanks!
megaphone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 09:34 PM   #2
ChristianDionne

Drives: 2016 1SS Manual
I had a bad experience with Carl Black and my 5th gen. I bought my 6th gen from David Maus in Sanford. Go see Phillip, I bought mine from him the day after Christmas in less than 2 hours start to finish. It was no haggle, and they gave me what I wanted for my 5th gen and matched the interest rate from my bank.
ChristianDionne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 10:38 PM   #3
Mr Pinchy

Drives: 2016 C7, 2016 370Z, Future 1LE
Stingray Chevrolet in Lakeland. Half way between Orlando and Tampa on I4.
Mr Pinchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 11:18 AM   #4
megaphone

I'm surprised to see David maus, when I went with my dad to look at tundras David Maus was the most rude Toyota dealership we have ever experienced. Guess the Chevy branch has a lot better management. I'll be sure to check out stingray as well.

I was going to head to Carl black tmrw but I may avoid that now thanks!
Old 05-04-2016, 06:34 PM   #5
CAMAR0STEVE

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS M6
i purchased from autonation. no one could come close to there pricing
CAMAR0STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 05:21 PM   #6
megaphone

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMAR0STEVE View Post
i purchased from autonation. no one could come close to there pricing
My friend is a hard bargainer like myself and has bought two cars at automation ford with a great deal. I'll be sure to check them out as well. They have many dealership inventories at their disposal which is a plus
Old 05-06-2016, 05:19 AM   #7
01pewterz28
#TeamBeckyD

Drives: 2017 HBM 2SS Convertible A8
In the Orlando area IMHO David maus Chevrolet is the best I have purchased 2 cars from them in 3 years never had an issue. If you decided to go speak to Jason Hubbard tell him Sean from the Camaro club sent you.

Now if you can wait and want a really great experience I would deal with nobody but Becky D from Rodgers Chevrolet.

She will make this buying experience one to remember (all positive) she will set everything up for you. You can drive up or fly and pick up your vehicle, or she can ship it to you, if you have a trade no problem.

So if you need one quick w/in 24 hours go to David Maus, if you can wait a few days to weeks take your time and deal with the Best Becky D @ Rodgers Chevrolet.

Last edited by 01pewterz28; 05-06-2016 at 08:37 AM.
01pewterz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 06:52 PM   #8
angelbones

Drives: Hyper Blue 2SS w/Ceramic Int, NPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01pewterz28 View Post
In the Orlando area IMHO David maus Chevrolet is the best I have purchased 2 cars from them in 3 years never had an issue. If you decided to go speak to Jason Hubbard tell him Sean from the Camaro club sent you.

Now if you can wait and want a really great experience I would deal with nobody but Becky D from Rodgers Chevrolet.

She will make this buying experience one to remember (all positive) she will set everything up for you. You can drive up or fly and pick up your vehicle, or she can ship it to you, if you have a trade no problem.

So if you need one quick w/in 24 hours go to David Maus, if you can wait a few days to weeks take your time and deal with the Best Becky D @ Rodgers Chevrolet.
I've seen others order from Becky. How does that work as far as shipping? Do they charge to ship it here? I'm certainly willing to wait and pay something for shipping if it saves enough, but at a certain price it's not worth it. Just curious how it works with them.
angelbones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 09:25 PM   #9
Billabongi

Drives: '17 SS 50th Camaro
Sting ray Chevrolet in Plant City, bought my 2012 there and they've been great to me, plan will be to buy from them unless they decide not to deal on a ordered 50th anniversary.
Billabongi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 09:48 PM   #10
01pewterz28
#TeamBeckyD

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelbones View Post
I've seen others order from Becky. How does that work as far as shipping? Do they charge to ship it here? I'm certainly willing to wait and pay something for shipping if it saves enough, but at a certain price it's not worth it. Just curious how it works with them.

It's pretty simple just contact her with what you want she will work the numbers you are happy with. She will give you pricing to ship it, or for you to fly up and drive back (many do this, and many ship them) I do not recall the price but the have a truck and trailer so they will deliver it to your door.

The best thing about Becky is is one of us she owns many 5thgens her self , she treats you like you are family. She will send you updates, photos when it arrives, ect...

Many people get frustrated buying a car, she makes it easy (too easy) she send the papers down for you to sign, she will line up financing, ect...

Contact her see what she can do for you.

She will become a friend and honestly you will buy from her again.
Old 05-07-2016, 11:23 AM   #11
CAMAR0STEVE

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by megaphone View Post
My friend is a hard bargainer like myself and has bought two cars at automation ford with a great deal. I'll be sure to check them out as well. They have many dealership inventories at their disposal which is a plus
I was able to get mine brought up from Miami since they traded with another auto nation. No one else could touch it and I shopped about 5 other dealers
CAMAR0STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 09:21 PM   #12
angelbones

Drives: Hyper Blue 2SS w/Ceramic Int, NPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMAR0STEVE View Post
I was able to get mine brought up from Miami since they traded with another auto nation. No one else could touch it and I shopped about 5 other dealers
Interesting. I wonder if the Autonation in Clearwater is willing to negotiate deals like I see on this forum.
angelbones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 05:44 AM   #13
01pewterz28
#TeamBeckyD

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelbones View Post
Interesting. I wonder if the Autonation in Clearwater is willing to negotiate deals like I see on this forum.
Never had much luck with Autonation I actually had David Maus do a dealer transfer from Autonation for the vehicle I wanted a few weeks ago, and ontop of that DM beat them by $750 on cost as well.
01pewterz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 05:50 PM   #14
megaphone

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01pewterz28 View Post
Never had much luck with Autonation I actually had David Maus do a dealer transfer from Autonation for the vehicle I wanted a few weeks ago, and ontop of that DM beat them by $750 on cost as well.
Did walk in knowing a salesman or talk with internet sales before walking in the door? Wondering what method I should be using for this type of car.