Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 04-24-2013, 10:38 PM   #5195
Boricua

Drives: 2010 2SS Yellow Camaro
I should get off work at 2pm unless get stuck with some overtime, hehehe. At what time start?
Boricua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:44 PM   #5196
LIL_ONE

Drives: 2010 1SS ABM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfactors View Post
Nice pics. Who owns the synergy green camaro?
I believe that is Don's synergy green one. Wasn't at the event so not 100% sure but I know he owns o e that is usually at the events.
LIL_ONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:32 PM   #5197
xfactors

Drives: 2014 2LT vette with Z51
Well, I just went to the Chevrolet.com website, and built my own ZL1 the way I would like it, if I were getting a ZL1. Price came out to 62.5k. Jesus, those puppies are expensive.

If I were getting a 1LT, I think it would come out to about 33k, with all the goodies I would want on it. About half the price of the ZL1 I would want.
xfactors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:48 AM   #5198
Midnight Rat

Drives: SS 1LE
Start time is 6,but cars are starting to show up at 430 to 5 I get off of work at 330 so I will head out at n later than 415 bring a chair and cooler . Parking is under the canopy that why it fills fast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boricua View Post
I should get off work at 2pm unless get stuck with some overtime, hehehe. At what time start?
Midnight Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:38 PM   #5199
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Hey everyone, how are all of ya doin'? Just wanted to touch base with you guys...and gals, about my lack of communication the past 2 weeks. I am terribly sorry about not responding back to your texts or calls, and despite what some of you cats heard or asked about, I did not get in an accident and totaled the Camaro. That was some other random fool with a black SS here in Cruces.

The reason I havn't responded is mostly due because...(dramatic pause)...I finally got the job with Dona Ana County that I had applied for a few months back! I received the offer on Tuesday of last week and was getting stuff taken cared of such as checking out of my status and information with my previous company and Fort Bliss, going to the banks to discuss extensions in payments for my bills till I get full paychecks (YAY!), and attending orientations all this week. In fact I'll be completing my last set of orientations and seminars out in the Dirty Querque this weekend. Unfortunately that means I'll be missing Ryan and Tammy's wedding, but it's for something that I have been looking for in a job for over 3 years. It's full-time, no year to year contract bs, the benefits unbelievable, and it's only a 17 mile/20min drive from where I live, so no more $300-$350 a month on gas, no more using 1/4 tank of gas a day, and goodbye hour long commutes one way!

Louis, sorry to say man, but with me being in Cruces and not getting off until 5PM means I won't be able to join you guys at Hudson's on Friday. The plus side though, I'M STICKING AROUND HERE A LOT LONGER EVERYONE I really would like to say thank you all here with Camaro5 for all of your support and positive words during the past few months, you cats and kittens mean the world to me. And just because I have a job again, DOES NOT mean I am covering the tabs!

Cheers!
Char1ieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:42 PM   #5200
Gigachip
Runs on Starbucks

Drives: 2012 SVT Raptor
Send a message via AIM to Gigachip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Char1ieone View Post
Hey everyone, how are all of ya doin'? Just wanted to touch base with you guys...and gals, about my lack of communication the past 2 weeks. I am terribly sorry about not responding back to your texts or calls, and despite what some of you cats heard or asked about, I did not get in an accident and totaled the Camaro. That was some other random fool with a black SS here in Cruces.

The reason I havn't responded is mostly due because...(dramatic pause)...I finally got the job with Dona Ana County that I had applied for a few months back! I received the offer on Tuesday of last week and was getting stuff taken cared of such as checking out of my status and information with my previous company and Fort Bliss, going to the banks to discuss extensions in payments for my bills till I get full paychecks (YAY!), and attending orientations all this week. In fact I'll be completing my last set of orientations and seminars out in the Dirty Querque this weekend. Unfortunately that means I'll be missing Ryan and Tammy's wedding, but it's for something that I have been looking for in a job for over 3 years. It's full-time, no year to year contract bs, the benefits unbelievable, and it's only a 17 mile/20min drive from where I live, so no more $300-$350 a month on gas, no more using 1/4 tank of gas a day, and goodbye hour long commutes one way!

Louis, sorry to say man, but with me being in Cruces and not getting off until 5PM means I won't be able to join you guys at Hudson's on Friday. The plus side though, I'M STICKING AROUND HERE A LOT LONGER EVERYONE I really would like to say thank you all here with Camaro5 for all of your support and positive words during the past few months, you cats and kittens mean the world to me. And just because I have a job again, DOES NOT mean I am covering the tabs!

Cheers!

good to hear you're doing great
Old 04-25-2013, 09:05 PM   #5201
Midnight Rat

Drives: SS 1LE
No problem Charlie, glad to hear your doing ok, got me thinking something happened, but if you make it to hudsons we will be there most of the night..
Midnight Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:10 PM   #5202
garfield1969
Garfield Special

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2LS
Congrats Bro!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Char1ieone View Post

Cheers!

Charlie I am so glad that your going to something way better, I know the feeling about commuting, I did when I lived in the Austin San Antonio area, it was hell, to deal with traffic in San Antonio at 5 in the morning then dealing with Austin traffic again and you know Austin is the worst. So don't worry, it is what is best for you, I am behind you 100 percent and its all good bro!!!!
garfield1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:17 PM   #5203
rrubio

Drives: 2012 ZL1 & 2012 Audi Q7
Congrats Charlie!
Old 04-26-2013, 03:12 AM   #5204
Sabot

Drives: ZL1 Gone :(
Congrats Charlie...and just to let everybody know the TAB comment doesn't include me
Sabot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 05:40 PM   #5205
Boricua

I'm glad for you Charlie. God will keep blessing you my friend. I will try to make it to Hudsons.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:14 PM   #5206
Boricua

1le, in here. I parked in the first canopy. 9154226566
Old 04-26-2013, 09:42 PM   #5207
Aguilar

Drives: 02 Z06
Drinks on Charlie!

Boricua, donde es el show? I just got back from work.
Aguilar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 10:19 PM   #5208
jose1003

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Cyber Gray
Lee Trevino and trawood, boricua dying low on battery we still here

Tags
everyone loves gigachip, giga's sister is crazy!! lol!!, gigachip is awesome, gigachip iz silly, gigachip loves clay aiken, gigachip s rediculous, i laugh at gigachip, offset is marobody2001