Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2013 Camaro5 Fest (IV)

Old 11-28-2012, 02:31 PM   #379
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
What's the fun in being the tattle tale in the group?

There's a ton of other things I'd love to quote because of how messed up many (not all) of your guys' facts are. But I will remain civil here. However I will address something..

I am not bashing the moderators saying that they suck at life or anything. So those who keep "reading" that from my posts needs to get their eyes checked. I think the moderators do an outstanding job for what's put on their plates. However, I do (and so do many others) think that the moderators have made a huge mistake by putting the fest back in the same place as last years.

Oh well. I'll be making it to a local meet during fest so I can get my fun in, and I hope everyone else has some fun during whichever meet they decide to go to.
I put too much time and effort into assisting the Moderators in planning the FEST to have rumors like yours underminig the event. If a Moderator is passing bad information I want to know who they are so I can set them straight. I'll go one further. Your source or sources should man up and call me. My mobile is 616.834.8100.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:36 PM   #380
CamaroSS45
Annihilator

Drives: 2012 45th ERL-427 F1X
AWESOME - THANKS!!!!!!! Local enough and was a tremendous venue! - THANKS!
ERL M3 Superdeck 427 Forged, Dragon Slayer Crank, Black Label Heads : ProCharger F1X Cog - Holley HighRam : Jakes4L80e CircleD - DSS 9" 1400 axles/shaft, BMR Suspension : Extreme Innovations 15 : Squash, Bosch 127lb FI : ALKY Twin Meth
CamaroSS45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:39 PM   #381
pyr0b0y
need....more....hp

Drives: The Neighbor Hater
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad@ssCamaro View Post
That is sad that you've seemed to have lost the spirit of what this community represents, and at a young age.
wow. talk about what a community represents, then go off on Jordan....Cut her some freakin slack! geez

Mast Motorsports Built LS3 Stroker 418, IPS GT35R Twin Turbos, Exedy GTO4XD Twin Disc Clutch, Aeromotive A1000 Eliminator Stealth Fuel Pump, AEM Meth Injection, DSS 1400hp Axels, BC Coilovers, Pfadt & BMR Suspension, Hawk HPS Pads, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Hurst Shifter, Custom Roll Cage by Blu808, T3 Ports, 22" Custom Concave Mesh Rims
pyr0b0y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:42 PM   #382
Overflow
Space Shuttle Aficionado

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinisterEcho View Post
Shes about 15.....
I'm older than that.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:43 PM   #383
Overflow
Space Shuttle Aficionado

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyr0b0y View Post
wow. talk about what a community represents, then go off on Jordan....Cut her some freakin slack! geez
Eh. I've realized that the forum has it's fair share of internet tough guys.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:47 PM   #384
Redemption
Just Because!

Drives: 2010 SIM 2SSRS
I vote for deleting the entire thread except the OP. and lock the damn thing. Good, bad, ugly, pissed off, pissed on... Delete it all. Makes EVERYONE look like a bunch of little bitches.

Old 11-28-2012, 02:47 PM   #385
jewel25
Mother of PWA Babies

Drives: 2011 RJT 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
would you get married at the FEST if our gift was $1,000,000.00
Deal

aSSian can we get married at Fest?
Old 11-28-2012, 02:47 PM   #386
Tessa
Mischief Managed

Drives: 2SS/RS RJT with silver rallys
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redemption View Post
I vote for deleting the entire thread except the OP. and lock the damn thing. Good, bad, ugly, pissed off, pissed on... Delete it all. Makes EVERYONE look like a bunch of little bitches.

Old 11-28-2012, 02:48 PM   #387
Tessa
Mischief Managed

Drives: 2SS/RS RJT with silver rallys
Quote:
Originally Posted by jewel25 View Post
Deal

aSSian can we get married at Fest?
If they offer up that deal to anyone and everyone - they best have a lot of cash on hand.

(it is your one year though - that's cute. LOL!)
Old 11-28-2012, 02:49 PM   #388
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redemption View Post

I'm in support of this motion.

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:50 PM   #389
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by smkeeling View Post
Who decides this? Second, Why not have 4 fests? One in each corner of the US. This would allow you to drive to the closest one or drive to all 4. It would also allow vendors to sell to more of the camaro family in person, show new product and do meet and greets. When I say four corners just to be clear divide up the US in to four, roughly, equal squares and have four different fest at the appropriate time depending on the seasonal temps. It will also help those with vacation. They might miss the one in their corner but the other one is close enough. Last can you really ever get enough of camaro fest? There's more to be written on this idea but I will leave it here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by x1sniper3x View Post
Somebody brought up doing 2 Fest's in another thread and it was immediately shot down. The logisitics of coordinating 1 Fest (I would imagine) are stressful enough. Coordinating and running 4 would be a nightmare. Pretty sure all of the mods would be bald 2 months in to planning
To smkeeling,
x1smiper3x summed it up quite well, but when I read your comments I couldn't help but think how this is what we REALLY want to do (just not quite so often). We don't intentionally leave anyone out and the Fest WILL continue to move around the country. And thanks for posting your comments in a constructive manner. We may not be able to put one on every 4 months but hopefully it will be close enough were you can attend once in 3 or 4 years.

To answer your first question. The mods decide the location and if you take a look at their locations it's pretty wide spread and which brings a lot of discussion to the table. Myself, I've pushed TX and I'm very happy to see a lot of you would have supported a TX fest. I can assure you I worked this from every possible angle along with Pete and others and it simply wasn't doable this time. This goes for a lot of other locations as well. It's very easy for folks to spout off locations, but it only takes one piece of a huge puzzle to toss it out, such as NOLA. We've actually been called stupid for not choosin it. There is no drag strip there yet.

I invite everyone to go back and READ the OP. I'm very confident, in fact excited, that we made the right choice from what we were left to choose from.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:52 PM   #390
'11CamaroLS

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
not gonna lie its pretty disapointing/lame its in the same location. I liked that it seemed to go east coast then to west coast and back. so i was hoping this year would be the same and i would get to go to my first fest. i think switching sideds of the country gives a fair opportunity for more to go without the huge drive or flight.
'11CamaroLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:52 PM   #391
SS4Fun
and that it is!!

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/ SLP ZL575 #70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa View Post

And too - where else can you go to get a nice engine autograph on your car
I swear she's been cleaned since last Fest.
The year was 2010 at the GM Nationals, Carlisle, PA. Got all these!!!

Scott Settlemire - Manager - Chevrolet Shows and Exhibits (fbodfather)
John Fitzpatrick – Marketing Manager - Camaro
Al Oppenheiser – Chief Engineer - Camaro
Peter Kosak – Vehicle Line Director - Camaro
Anthony McCormack – Program Engineer - Camaro
Cheryl Pilcher – Product Manager - Camaro
John Cox – Manager - Camaro Accessories
David Hamburger – Son of Ed Hamburger founder of SLP Engineering
Old 11-28-2012, 02:53 PM   #392
jewel25
Mother of PWA Babies

Drives: 2011 RJT 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa View Post
If they offer up that deal to anyone and everyone - they best have a lot of cash on hand.

(it is your one year though - that's cute. LOL!)
Yeah we met at Fest might as well get married at Fest a year later.

Now where is my million