Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Chevy Camaro vs...

Old 05-14-2017, 03:26 PM   #71
SquawkVFR
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMadeYouReadThis View Post
Bro that's insulting how is a five-second Camaro sensible and cute for girls get over yourself bro. Times have changed you can too
Take a joke sis. You just wrote "5 second Camaro" so I know you have a sense of humor!
SquawkVFR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 03:32 PM   #72
Gen6_1Le

Drives: 2018 Camaro 1Le
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquawkVFR View Post
Take a joke sis. You just wrote "5 second Camaro" so I know you have a sense of humor!
I was thinking he was talking about Courtney force but that would be more like 3.6 seconds.
Gen6_1Le is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 03:56 PM   #73
IMadeYouReadThis

Drives: 02 Camaro SS 6M / 11 GMC Sierra
Quote:
I got no problem taking a joke just don't be a douchebag and Google is your friend son. 4 cylinder turbo does 0 to 60 in 5.5 seconds and the 6 cylinder 0 to 60 in 5.1 seconds and the 2017 6 cylinder has even done it in 5.0 seconds you can check it zero to 60. And then if you want to look at the new LT1 V8 you're looking at a 4-second car. It's okay to be stupid sis just don't be ignorant. And if you don't mind me asking brother you shifting your own gears or you got an automatic transmission doing that for you because that will depend on how much faster your car is then a V6 6th gen douchebag.
IMadeYouReadThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 04:54 PM   #74
SquawkVFR
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen5_1Le View Post
I was thinking he was talking about Courtney force but that would be more like 3.6 seconds.
Only in the automatic, 4cyl, quad turbo, down hill with a tailwind

Quote:
I got no problem taking a joke just don't be a douchebag and Google is your friend son. 4 cylinder turbo does 0 to 60 in 5.5 seconds and the 6 cylinder 0 to 60 in 5.1 seconds and the 2017 6 cylinder has even done it in 5.0 seconds you can check it zero to 60. And then if you want to look at the new LT1 V8 you're looking at a 4-second car. It's okay to be stupid sis just don't be ignorant. And if you don't mind me asking brother you shifting your own gears or you got an automatic transmission doing that for you because that will depend on how much faster your car is then a V6 6th gen douchebag.
i can see I hurt your feelings. I take back everything I said about Stephanie and Megan. But not Heather. You damned well Heather owns a 6th gen Camaro!
Old 05-14-2017, 05:08 PM   #75
IMadeYouReadThis

Quote:
Only in the automatic, 4cyl, quad turbo, down hill with a tailwind

i can see I hurt your feelings. I take back everything I said about Stephanie and Megan. But not Heather. You damned well Heather owns a 6th gen Camaro!

Lol that's true bro Heather may be driving a 6th gen what Stephanie and Megan are still driving there 5th gens. Now can't we all just get along bro.
Old 05-14-2017, 05:18 PM   #76
SSteven

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Black
Quote:
The confusion comes in the phrase you used. Referring to it as a 5 second car implies it can do the quarter mine in 5 seconds. The Dodge Demon, for example, is a 9 second car.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Previous Camaro (sold 11/2015): 2012 2SS - Auto/RS/Black/Sunroof/MyLink Nav/SP 1 7/8" LT Headers w/HF Cats/Hybrid SW Retro Catback w/Borla Pro XS Mufflers/ADM Dyno Tune/C.A.I. CAI/Vmax Spiral Ported Throttle Body/APEX Catch Can/275x4 Squared Wheel Setup/Custom Fit Full Size Spare/Ceramic Tint
Replaced with 2013 Black Dodge Charger SRT8
SSteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 05:27 PM   #77
IMadeYouReadThis

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSteven View Post
The confusion comes in the phrase you used. Referring to it as a 5 second car implies it can do the quarter mine in 5 seconds. The Dodge Demon, for example, is a 9 second car.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk
Maybe things are different where I grew up but when I say it's a five second car I'm talking 0 to 60. I don't track my car the quarter mile is nothing to me except the way to get arrested. If you look at Stats that usually put the 0 to 60 first and then the quarter mile.
Old 05-14-2017, 05:45 PM   #78
chevy 3
NEcamaro5

Drives: Black 2ss rs 1LE
So I've been reading some of the posts and all I can say.

The newer Camaro BETTER BE F FASTER!!!
The new version of anything is always to be better.
Am I going to sell mine for a newer one?
No. Hell no!
It comes down to what are you looking for and how much you want to $$$
Camaro on!!!
chevy 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 06:04 PM   #79
SquawkVFR
Account Suspended

Quote:
Maybe things are different where I grew up but when I say it's a five second car I'm talking 0 to 60. I don't track my car the quarter mile is nothing to me except the way to get arrested. If you look at Stats that usually put the 0 to 60 first and then the quarter mile.
Old 05-14-2017, 06:36 PM   #80
IMadeYouReadThis

Quote:
I just don't get how you guys would have thought I was talking about quarter mile though. What kind of a crazy crackhead would be saying he's running a quarter mile in 5 seconds I don't know how you guys even assumed that's what I was talking about. Zero to 60 mean nothing to you in the states come on then give your head a shake. There's no way you can spin that any other way unless you want to start listing off some 5 second quarter mile production cars that I just haven't heard of that magically exist in some part of the world.
Old 05-14-2017, 07:35 PM   #81
Gen6_1Le

Drives: 2018 Camaro 1Le
Quote:
I just don't get how you guys would have thought I was talking about quarter mile though. What kind of a crazy crackhead would be saying he's running a quarter mile in 5 seconds I don't know how you guys even assumed that's what I was talking about. Zero to 60 mean nothing to you in the states come on then give your head a shake. There's no way you can spin that any other way unless you want to start listing off some 5 second quarter mile production cars that I just haven't heard of that magically exist in some part of the world.
I also thought you were referring to quarter mile time . No one is trying to put a spin on anything. How about using google and type in 5 second camaro and let us know what comes up .
Gen6_1Le is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 07:46 PM   #82
IMadeYouReadThis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen5_1Le View Post
I also thought you were referring to quarter mile time . No one is trying to put a spin on anything. How about using google and type in 5 second camaro and let us know what comes up .
I'll do better than let you know what comes up I'll give you a link I typed in 4 second cars third thing on the screen after two videos is zero to 60 times. I have to say it's becoming a stupid flame War but thanks for proving my point

ps://www.google.ca/search?q=4+second+camaro&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=EvoYWeLhCoTuasW8lbgE&safe=strict

And then I type in five second Camaro and again there was some videos a few links talking about some dudes Camaro and then lo and behold zero to 60 times

Then I figured what could I type in to Google that could possibly satisfy the guys at Gen 5 Camaro to stop kicking a dead horse I thought long and hard about it and then I figured I would type in five second car. What came up was a whole bunch of 0 to 60 times I don't know what to say maybe it's because I'm younger than you guys maybe it's because I'm older I'm thinking there definitely could be some sort of an age Gap though who knows to each their own glass half empty glass half-full all that BS here's a link

https://www.google.ca/search?q=5+sec...99.f2igwuJwXn0
Old 05-14-2017, 09:02 PM   #83
SquawkVFR
Account Suspended

Quote:
I'll do better than let you know what comes up I'll give you a link I typed in 4 second cars third thing on the screen after two videos is zero to 60 times. I have to say it's becoming a stupid flame War but thanks for proving my point

ps://www.google.ca/search?q=4+second+camaro&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=EvoYWeLhCoTuasW8lbgE&safe=strict

And then I type in five second Camaro and again there was some videos a few links talking about some dudes Camaro and then lo and behold zero to 60 times

Then I figured what could I type in to Google that could possibly satisfy the guys at Gen 5 Camaro to stop kicking a dead horse I thought long and hard about it and then I figured I would type in five second car. What came up was a whole bunch of 0 to 60 times I don't know what to say maybe it's because I'm younger than you guys maybe it's because I'm older I'm thinking there definitely could be some sort of an age Gap though who knows to each their own glass half empty glass half-full all that BS here's a link

https://www.google.ca/search?q=5+sec...99.f2igwuJwXn0
Google must be also different where you grew up.
Old 05-14-2017, 09:05 PM   #84
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Quote:
Google must be also different where you grew up.
Well because i dont know of any 5 second produ tion cars I knew what he was talking about. But i can see where others would think 1/4 mile. After googling 5 second cars this was the 3rd link down on the first search page.
http://www.zeroto60times.com/5-secon...-60-mph-times/

Last edited by rontammy0; 05-14-2017 at 09:37 PM.
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote