Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission

Old 09-27-2019, 09:33 AM   #15
Blown1LE

Drives: 2015 Supercharged Camaro 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by acammer View Post
No idea what you're talking about - but if you got a beef with someone you should probably just talk it through with them directly instead of making vague posts about how upset you are.
It was someone on here. If I knew who it was I would talk to them directly, instead they decide to hide behind a keyboard and stir up crap and now my tuner is pissed off as someone off here called him and said I was complaining. It took a while for me to find a good tuner and I have no issues with him whatsoever but someone on here sure got him fired up so thanks for that, meanwhile I have to find a tuner and start all over again so dont tell me you wouldn't be pissed off if this was done to you plus I cant seem to find anyone here in Orlando so I drove 90 miles to Tampa. Wish people would just enjoy exchanging information instead of acting like kids and starting crap. Thats all. I am done. Have a good weekend everyone.
Old 09-27-2019, 09:48 AM   #16
acammer
GPI Sales Consultant

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS SGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown1LE View Post
It was someone on here. If I knew who it was I would talk to them directly, instead they decide to hide behind a keyboard and stir up crap and now my tuner is pissed off as someone off here called him and said I was complaining. It took a while for me to find a good tuner and I have no issues with him whatsoever but someone on here sure got him fired up so thanks for that, meanwhile I have to find a tuner and start all over again so dont tell me you wouldn't be pissed off if this was done to you plus I cant seem to find anyone here in Orlando so I drove 90 miles to Tampa. Wish people would just enjoy exchanging information instead of acting like kids and starting crap. Thats all. I am done. Have a good weekend everyone.
It sounds pretty ridiculous, your tuner is so upset that they won't work with you anymore. Someone actually called them to say you were complaining!? Bizarre for sure. Hope you figure it out, definitely some gaps in the story
GPI Max Package 2.0: Brodix BR7 heads/GPI porting, MAX3 cam, ST2116LSR, BSR Max Lift rockers, LS7 LSXR with 103mm TB, Vararam OTR, Mcleod RXT, G-Force/Strange 9" IRS setup with 4.63 gear. 551whp, 11.1@124mph.
Got a question about a GPI product? Feel free to shoot me a message!
acammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 09:55 AM   #17
Blown1LE

Drives: 2015 Supercharged Camaro 1LE
Hoping it can be patched up but he is upset based on these posts on here which I have never blamed him for my car not being totally finished, I have just not had the time to get together and the car is running good, just has some tweaking that needs to be done. All I know is its all childish and I have done nothing but praise my tuner and refer him to everyone that asked who tuned it and now this. So yes I am upset as this all got started by me answering the other day if there was any updates to which I replied and someone on here felt they needed to start some crap. Life goes on. Not going to let it ruin my weekend. Love that color on your car btw !!