Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Other Generations > 1st & 2nd Generation Camaros

Old 10-26-2013, 10:49 PM   #1
Bumble Bee '77
AutoBot Scout

Drives: 2002 ZRS Camaro
A Sons dream

So this is the situation. About 3 years ago I was reunited with my father. For 16 years prior to that i never saw or knew what happened to him. My mother made things kind of difficult for my dad. My dream has always been to build a really nice Camaro with my dad. He's owned 2, a '67 and a '69, both before I was born. Now I have a chance to build a nice 1970 Camaro with my dad but I can't do it alone. I only recently went back to work after a layoff of 8 months, so I am struggling to get bills caught up. My biggest problem is the Camaro's current owner won't hold the car for much longer. So I thought I'd try my luck with a community of like minded people. People who understand what building a car with a father or son means to them. I hope it's ok to post this here on the site and thanks to anyone that is able to help. And for the record, i'm not trying scam anyone. I'd heard about people using crowdfunding programs like Kickstarter to get projects started.
http://www.gofundme.com/4qagj8
Attached Images

Last edited by Bumble Bee '77; 10-27-2013 at 02:37 AM. Reason: spelling and clarification
Bumble Bee '77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 10:55 PM   #2
joeybsyc

Drives: 2010 Aqua Blue Metallic 2SS
Bookmarked... this should be good.