Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 01-15-2012, 04:59 PM   #29
NYJETSFAN
El Hefe

Drives: Black Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frid View Post
OMG....that just made my day, LMFAO!
Hate to laugh, but man thats some funny sh-t..
NYJETSFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 05:03 PM   #30
bumblebeecamaro
Car Lover By Nature

Drives: 2016 Hyper Blue Metallic SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIPws6 View Post
If kitty gets nabbed walking into my garage, the dog will get a free chew-toy.
pics and or videos would be much appreciated. I f-en freaking hate cats with a passion. I use to have occasional cat problems of my own.

thank goodness those problems are long gone thanks to some good ideas. lol
Old 01-15-2012, 05:04 PM   #31
Toyaholic
It's a sickness!

Drives: '69 442 Vert
Sooo.... how far do cats fly??? Do you sling them like a shot put or punt them like a football?

Only kidding.... I know you just throw them overhand.
Old 01-15-2012, 05:07 PM   #32
TOMS1SS

Drives: NA
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2k king View Post

TOMS1SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 05:09 PM   #33
Ivas
el Ruco

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS (now runnin' TENS )
I hear your pain, bro'. My buddy at work had a bumper sticker you might appreciate. It read "I love cats, dead ones."
Ivas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 07:09 PM   #34
cugino

Drives: 2011 camaro, 2ss, rs
for you tough guys that would kill a cat because you're too cheap to buy a car cover, and bird droppings? if you park your new $30 thousand plus car, invest $100 and get a good car cover. i use one in my garage. if you're not smart enough to figure that out, maybe you have to learn the hard way. ever see guys who park their porsches and benzs outside at work? in my area they get covered. stop bitching about things that can be fixed so cheaply, but continue to throw hundreds or thousands worth of mods in your car. priorities people. CALIFORNIA CAR COVER. they have a website.
cugino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 07:27 PM   #35
y2k king

Drives: 2011 ss camaro

That hurt my feelings!!!
Old 01-15-2012, 07:34 PM   #36
Ivas
el Ruco

Quote:
Originally Posted by cugino View Post
for you tough guys that would kill a cat because you're too cheap to buy a car cover, and bird droppings? if you park your new $30 thousand plus car, invest $100 and get a good car cover. i use one in my garage. if you're not smart enough to figure that out, maybe you have to learn the hard way. ever see guys who park their porsches and benzs outside at work? in my area they get covered. stop bitching about things that can be fixed so cheaply, but continue to throw hundreds or thousands worth of mods in your car. priorities people. CALIFORNIA CAR COVER. they have a website.
Thass all fine and good, bro'. Nevertheless, there's cats out there that need eliminatin'; a good cat-eatin' dog is jus' what the doctor ordered. My dogs always had a good appetite for felines, they said,"Yum, yum!"
Old 01-15-2012, 07:41 PM   #37
Ivas
el Ruco

Quote:
Thass all fine and good, bro'. Nevertheless, there's cats out there that need eliminatin'; a good cat-eatin' dog is jus' what the doctor ordered. My dogs always had a good appetite for felines, they said,"Yum, yum!"
Old 01-15-2012, 08:42 PM   #38
Camaro54

Drives: Camaro SS2/RS orange/black stripes
[QUOTE=oldfriend;4322609]You came home about 2 am , left the garage door open and a cat walks in , what do you expected a cat would do late into the night , cold outside this time of the year in OK . Blame yourself for it , not the cat man, he was just looking for his well been , that's all .

Besides that the hood was warm and the cat was probably cold. I know you're pissed and I would be also but don't blame the cat for trying to find a warm place to spend the night. You'll just have to remember to keep the door closed. I bet a good body shop can buff that scratch out pretty easy. We all just have to accept the fact that if we drive them much we will have to continually touch the paint up. I've had mine 2 years now and this spring I'll have it in the body shop doing just that. What do they say( S--T HAPPENS )?
2010/2SS/RS/6L80E/Mast built LS3 416 Stroker/Black Lable Heads/Blower Cam/Jannetty Tuned/ 685rwhp/635tq/KookHeaders/3"exhaust/Magnaflows/Whipple Blower/10lbs bst/Duel pumps/85lb inj/2 gauge pillar/CAI/RX catch can/Vmax ported TB/Lexani LX15s/Pedders sub F bushings inserts/Pedders sport extreme coilovers/ZL1 sway bars/Hotchkis strut tower brace/Hawk brake pads/stainless steel brake lines/CTV front calibers/slotted rotors 15"/1 pc drive shaft & loop/hidden radar-laser detect/rear louvers/terminator hood/ SS mats/black outs/Bowties/GM GFX kit/blade spoiler/deading matting/wolf art/
Camaro54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:18 PM   #39
hightower
LS3 Black Widow

Drives: 2012 45th 2SS LS3 and 1968 Mustang
Quote:
Originally Posted by dolt45 View Post
Have any of you simply set off the panic alarm on your car when you see the cat on/near it? Scare the piss out of them a couple of times and they might stay away from it (but still be around the neighborhood to eat those birds that keep crapping on your paint.

Its the little red button on your remote.

I haven't used it for cats but I HAVE used it for neighbor kids who were playing in my driveway.
Haha I have used it for when people get too close as well.
Old 01-15-2012, 10:29 PM   #40
The Shadoww
Black on Black on Black

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1LS
Send a message via Skype™ to The Shadoww
Kill it.... WITH FIRE!
Old 01-15-2012, 10:45 PM   #41
dolt45
Glorious Ignoramus

Drives: SS 45th
Quote:
I don't care what you say. Grackles are the spawn of Satan.
Especially when a flock of thousands decides to use your neighborhood for their nightly roost.
I haven't lost my mind over it (I own a water hose and a wash bucket) but I refuse to chase away any predators that might keep them in the trees down the street instead of the ones at my house.

However I do agree with you on the car cover VS cats.
I actually like cats.

Disclaimer: I really have no idea WTF I'm talking about.
dolt45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 03:05 AM   #42
RIPws6

Drives: 2019 2SS Riverside Blue
A car cover for the daily driver? Hell no! I would damage the car more trying to cover it up after a 14 hour day. I park the car, usually close the garage door and go cool my heels. I dont plan for cats screwing up my paint job anymore than I plan on a commerical jet dumping its potty bricks down to my driveway. I Dont feed strays, I have never seen cats running around on my street and didnt know I had a cat issue but I do have mice so this cat is useless as hell. It screwed up my paint job and even though its roaming my yard at night I still have mice.
RIPws6 is offline   Reply With Quote