Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission

Old 08-19-2009, 09:51 AM   #1
HohlShot
415 RearWheel HP...

Drives: 2010 RS/SS Camaro
Send a message via Yahoo to HohlShot
Thumbs up Livernois Remote Tuning

I would like to start by saying I'm very impressed as well as pleased with every aspect of Livernois Tuning Product and the Customer Service I have recieved thus far... I sent my stock ECM/TCM files well after business hours, befor going to bed I was checking my Email's for the day, and to my surprise I had already been sent back my stock files adjusted and calibrated to be installed... I downloaded and went directly to the car to install the new files... I just got back from a 50 mile drive and I must say I'm very pleased, what a kick in the pants my new 2010 Camaro is to drive, the most noticable is the huge difference the tuning made to the Tranny... I had no engine codes, my DOD/AFM did not come on, the throttle responce was very nice and the tranny BARKS second gear now like an old school Tranny... All In All my hats off to everyone involved in this tuning process... Thank You very much for such a hassle free and totally enjoyable experience... And NO all you that wish to put your 2 cents where it doesn't belong... I'm not an employee, I'm not a paid spokesman, I'm just a truely satisfied customer...

Thank You
Robert Hohl
HohlShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 10:25 AM   #2
Chris@Livernois

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Mr. Hohl,

Thank you for your kind words. Our X-Treme Cal tuning device has been proven with the G8 crowd and we look forward to tuning more and more 5th gen Camaros!

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Thank you

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports
Chris@Livernois is offline   Reply With Quote