Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 07-10-2010, 12:54 PM   #29
PatrickfromMD

Drives: Navigator/Corvette/2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
that's exactly why we have several programs in effect - -for constant improvement -- one of which is CTF (Captive Test Fleet) - cars are driven and constantly inspected --with any and all issues called in thru OnStar. The Camaro Team reviews every comment and talks with the driver of the particular CTF. Root cause is determined and discussed with vendor/supplier to ensure that the problem is solved. I've spent a couple of hours going over ThorJr. (whoops -- Thor v 2.0) looking for the most insignificant issues - because what may be 'insignificant' to one may be a catastrophe to another. (and that's not putting anyone down......)

It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it....

And - for those who would like to hear the exhaust - Thor v 2.0 will be appearing at Camaros at Carlisle this weekend - ( www.carsatcarlisle.com)

(.....and while you're there - stop by and drive one of 16 new Camaros -- a couple of LaCrosses, and several other new GM entries at the Ride and Drive-- this year on public roads - not just the fairgrounds...)

One last note: bumblebee (one of the two cars from the movie) will also be making an appearance.......
Nearly 27k miles and I canít think of one single issue (at least not one that was not part of the design).
Hopefully the next 27k miles will be the same (that is if I donít trade in for the convertible that is)

***56K miles and still going strong***
2SS/RS IOM ext w/cyber grey stripes, tinted windows, IO int Auto
ProTorque prototype Converter, Chuck Mosello of Westchester Corvettes Custom Tune
T&T installed SLP Longtubes, Powerflow X Pipe, and Powerflow axle back
JL 10W3 in custom side sub box, new door tweeters, Alpine 5ch 600 watt
T&T configured ACS front Fascia w/ heritage grill, splitter, dual color halos, , led markers, taillight bezels , all accented in CGM
Gary Custom Z vented fenders. Vararam ver 2
PatrickfromMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 03:05 PM   #30
Grandeos
Automotive Designer

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS (LS3)
Still no pictures???
Old 07-10-2010, 03:06 PM   #31
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
must look great
Old 07-11-2010, 01:35 AM   #32
fbodfather

Drives: Camaros................
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandeos View Post
Still no pictures???
Check out "Prima-Donna"s posts - there is a picture of Thor and Thor V 2.0......
Old 07-11-2010, 10:30 AM   #33
bbardo

Drives: "Modi" son of "Thor"
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
Check out "Prima-Donna"s posts - there is a picture of Thor and Thor V 2.0......
Here is a couple from Carlisle of Thor 1 & 2, and one with Modi also. Sorry for the wrong date on the camera, I didnt't realize it needed resetting until after the photoshoot. Flaminbird and Sicsix6 (Tim and Michelle) have some far better shots of this same photoshoot forthcoming.
Attached Images

Officially "Son #2 of Thor"
bbardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 12:00 AM   #34
mutant chicken
Mutant Member

Drives: '10 SS/RS, '10 Mini , 07 Harley
Very nice as always, thanks for sharing Scott !

mutant chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 07:26 PM   #35
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Drives: '16 ATS 2.0T & '17 Buick LaCrose
Babysitting this week.

Rough job.......................but somebodies gotta do it. Might as well be me.
Attached Images

Old 07-20-2010, 08:06 PM   #36
Grandeos
Automotive Designer

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS (LS3)
Lol.... what a friend..... such a burden to bear!
Old 07-20-2010, 08:35 PM   #37
CWI
Helping Build America

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS,LS3 2013 Duramax 3500HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 3 View Post
Babysitting this week.

Rough job.......................but somebodies gotta do it. Might as well be me.
Just don't loose the wheels off this one Number 3. lol
Old 07-21-2010, 12:52 AM   #38
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbardo View Post
Here is a couple from Carlisle of Thor 1 & 2, and one with Modi also. Sorry for the wrong date on the camera, I didnt't realize it needed resetting until after the photoshoot. Flaminbird and Sicsix6 (Tim and Michelle) have some far better shots of this same photoshoot forthcoming.

LOL He said NO MORE pictures for me lol. so that means NO more cross stitching lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 3 View Post
Babysitting this week.

Why cant I babysit lol. I am sure Dan would love to drive it

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 06:25 PM   #39
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Drives: '16 ATS 2.0T & '17 Buick LaCrose
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWIweldace View Post
Just don't loose the wheels off this one Number 3. lol
Definitely don't want to have to explain that to Fbodfather. Hopefully the black Suburbans wouldn't be coming my way.

Speaking of Suburbans, we have a display at the VEC Lobby at the Tech Center of all of the previous generations of the Suburban. 75 years old. Happy Birthday Suburban.
Old 07-21-2010, 07:42 PM   #40
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Thanks for all you do & for keeping us posted. I had heard you would be at the Music City Chevy Show. If you were guess I missed you. Darn, would have loved to meet you. Sounds like this weekend at Carlisle will be fun. Wish I could be there but my son is having his wisdom teeth out. Let those of us who can't go know all about it. We love to live vicariously when we can't for real.