Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 07-17-2009, 04:45 PM   #15
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
YOU ROCK!!!...great job!!!...
"prima"Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 05:04 PM   #16
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
the guys over at UPS wanted both of them I was shipping out. They told me I had to put a value on them & the only thing I could think of was $100 each, & it was not the stuff to make them that stuff is not that pricey, but it was the time i spent on them, I started on scotts in Jan & got it done late march (most of that was waiting for the glissongloss floss to come in before I could really finish or really start it).

I started my brother in laws GTO (his xmas present) the night I finished toms & its been 3 weeks already, almost done with the body of the car & then I have to do the lettering & the highlighting everything, thats the stuff takes longer because you want to get it right.

Then I will start on my nephews 65 Shelby mustang. lol.

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:36 PM   #17
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
the guys over at UPS wanted both of them I was shipping out. They told me I had to put a value on them & the only thing I could think of was $100 each, & it was not the stuff to make them that stuff is not that pricey, but it was the time i spent on them, I started on scotts in Jan & got it done late march (most of that was waiting for the glissongloss floss to come in before I could really finish or really start it).

I started my brother in laws GTO (his xmas present) the night I finished toms & its been 3 weeks already, almost done with the body of the car & then I have to do the lettering & the highlighting everything, thats the stuff takes longer because you want to get it right.

Then I will start on my nephews 65 Shelby mustang. lol.
The time and effort spent on creating those works of art is PRICELESS!!!...anyone that has ever done any type of needlework knows that they are truly a "labor of love"...
"prima"Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 11:29 PM   #18
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by "prima"Donna View Post
The time and effort spent on creating those works of art is PRICELESS!!!...anyone that has ever done any type of needlework knows that they are truly a "labor of love"...
priceless lol, yea right lol.

Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Old 07-19-2009, 01:38 PM   #19
BlackSunsine

Drives: 1967 Custom Camaro
That is nice.

My Mother made me one of my 67 Camaro about 3 years ago.

She did a shirt as well.

1967 Chevrolet Camaro (1983)
2004 Harley Davidson Road King(2004)
Ex 2001 Chevrolet Tahoe (2007) (Totaled Labor Day)
2004 Chevrolet Tahoe (Thursday)

2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS(2009)

Colorado Fall - Beautiful - Cool - Snow is soon!!!
BlackSunsine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 02:07 PM   #20
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSunsine View Post
That is nice.

My Mother made me one of my 67 Camaro about 3 years ago.

She did a shirt as well.
do you know if she will be willing to ship you the pattern to ship to me???

cant find 67 camaros that look good.

Old 07-21-2009, 02:14 PM   #21
fbodfather

Drives: Camaros................
WELLLLLLLLLLLLLL...................

Between KIDNAPPINGS and other-such tomfoolery........

I was not over here to 'discover' the 'lil secret.................

anywhoo -- I thought I'd share my thank-you note to IrocZluvr and Zhawk.......

Here goes:

WOW!!!!!

....sothereIwuz...........

...came into the office this morning (after being at Milford yesterday afternoon)...and there's this box from a guy I have NO IDEA of who he is.......

................and then I see "Yelm, Washington"

........................and I tear the box open -- and..............

WOW!!!

(.......did I already say that?)

Tammy -- I can't imagine how long it took you to make the magnificent needlepoint of the 1969 Camaro Z/28 -- but I can imagine that it took quite some doing.....and it is something I will ALWAYS treasure.

It is just amazing and everyone here in the office has remarked about it this morning.

Now I need to find someone with a Camera phone so I can take pictures of it. (most of us don't have cameras in our cell phones due to product security....)

Thank you for your generosity - but I want you to know that Friendship with you and Dan is something I value even more.....

Soooooooooo..................

...........now I guess I have to be NICE to her......

fbodfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 02:29 PM   #22
GMtothecore
"That Guy"

Drives: Camaro SS...........what else?
Location: OOOOOOOklahoma where the wind comes sweepin' down the plains.
Nice little present! Great job!
Old 07-21-2009, 07:57 PM   #23
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
WELLLLLLLLLLLLLL...................

Between KIDNAPPINGS and other-such tomfoolery........

I was not over here to 'discover' the 'lil secret.................

anywhoo -- I thought I'd share my thank-you note to IrocZluvr and Zhawk.......

Here goes:

WOW!!!!!

....sothereIwuz...........

...came into the office this morning (after being at Milford yesterday afternoon)...and there's this box from a guy I have NO IDEA of who he is.......

................and then I see "Yelm, Washington"

........................and I tear the box open -- and..............

WOW!!!

(.......did I already say that?)

Tammy -- I can't imagine how long it took you to make the magnificent needlepoint of the 1969 Camaro Z/28 -- but I can imagine that it took quite some doing.....and it is something I will ALWAYS treasure.

It is just amazing and everyone here in the office has remarked about it this morning.

Now I need to find someone with a Camera phone so I can take pictures of it. (most of us don't have cameras in our cell phones due to product security....)

Thank you for your generosity - but I want you to know that Friendship with you and Dan is something I value even more.....

Soooooooooo..................

...........now I guess I have to be NICE to her......

no you dont have to be nice to me lol, if you dont want to but then you dont get a copy of what I am making you next lol.