Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 04-13-2013, 11:25 AM   #1
c_LoW29

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, 2010 Mustang GT
Thumbs up T&T Performance

I recently purchased 3.91 gears for my SS and finally got them installed at T&T performance in Frederick MD. Lets just put it like this I bring the car Friday evening and Tim and Rick went way out of their way to ensure everything was squared away and installed properly. Tim and Rick stayed extremely late in the shop to ensure I had the car for the weekend in great working order. Anyone looking to do work on their Camaro in this area can go here without fear. I have seen mixed reviews when it comes to T&T but they exceeded my expectations as a customer. Thanks again Tim and Rick for staying late and going out of your way to make sure I was happy.
c_LoW29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:47 PM   #2
JProberts

Drives: 2SS RJT RS/Sunroof
+1

Tim recently installed a TVS-2300, ZL1 fuel pump, RX catch can and ADM digital gauges and everything came out as planned. Tim told me everything that needed to be done and executed his plan perfectly. Did some data logging and sent emails back and forth with my tuner JRE until everything was satisfactory. Still have to do the final WOT logging.

Once Tim finished putting my car is back together again (thread soon to come), but this bigger, faster and stronger, 6 million dollar man style I will get the final dyno numbers and share with everyone.

But yeah TandT took care of me well and still is today. Check him out.

JP
JProberts is offline   Reply With Quote