Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 02-08-2019, 08:44 AM   #1
gdheri

Drives: 2012 Chevy Camaro 2SS
Heater/AC issues

So I just replace my battery and now my heater or the ac would not come on. The fan works just fine. I have tried fuse pull and battery disconnect but nothing worked. Any help will be appreciated thanks
gdheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 07:59 AM   #2
JamesMyBoy

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS
FWIW...
Are you sure the fuse is good? A long time ago I copied the following from another's post, just in case I ran into this issue.
Not sure if this will help you, but just in case - here is what I copied:

2014 Camaro 2SS
HVAC climate control not working, my climate control system stopped working for no reason, no response to controls or buttons no lights on control system, no status on MyLink radio display.

I discovered that the HVAC controller fuse had come loose apparently due to vibration, I removed the fuse and it came out very easily checked it and it was ok, when I put it back in everything started working normally. I removed the fuse again as a yest but this time it was harder to remove, everything stopped working again. replace fuse everything works normal.

The fuse is number F5 in the Instrument panel fuse box.
15A mini fuse, blue in color
Old 02-09-2019, 08:52 AM   #3
gdheri

Drives: 2012 Chevy Camaro 2SS
Fuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesMyBoy View Post
FWIW...
Are you sure the fuse is good? A long time ago I copied the following from another's post, just in case I ran into this issue.
Not sure if this will help you, but just in case - here is what I copied:

2014 Camaro 2SS
HVAC climate control not working, my climate control system stopped working for no reason, no response to controls or buttons no lights on control system, no status on MyLink radio display.

I discovered that the HVAC controller fuse had come loose apparently due to vibration, I removed the fuse and it came out very easily checked it and it was ok, when I put it back in everything started working normally. I removed the fuse again as a yest but this time it was harder to remove, everything stopped working again. replace fuse everything works normal.

The fuse is number F5 in the Instrument panel fuse box.
15A mini fuse, blue in color
Yes I check the fuse and it’s fine because the fan and everything else is working.
gdheri is offline   Reply With Quote