Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

View Poll Results: Which do you chose?
2010 Synergy Green Special Edition V6 76 50.00%
2013 Hot Wheels Edition 2LT 76 50.00%
Voters: 152. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-11-2013, 01:13 PM   #29
TPAJETSKI

Drives: Camaro
Keep what you have. All these special editions that are really nothing more than paint and badges don't justify the price increase. To me anyway. The only "special edition" that I'd pay book value for is the 1LE. But do whatever makes you happy. You are the person that has to drive it and pay for it not anyone else here.
TPAJETSKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 01:19 PM   #30
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
So, is this another poll, where the votes don't count? Lol. Do we really get to decide?
Old 03-11-2013, 01:23 PM   #31
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPAJETSKI View Post
Keep what you have. All these special editions that are really nothing more than paint and badges don't justify the price increase. To me anyway. The only "special edition" that I'd pay book value for is the 1LE. But do whatever makes you happy. You are the person that has to drive it and pay for it not anyone else here.
1LE is not really a special edition, it's an option package. A special edition is usually available only for a short time or has ha number limit on how many they sell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketel0ne View Post
Which do you choose?
Well it all depends on which YOU like the most, but it would be hard to decide with the improvements they have made since 2010, and really the Synergy green color... Is the 2010 paid for? If so keep it and get the Hot wheels edition...
Old 03-11-2013, 01:25 PM   #32
TPAJETSKI

Drives: Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrybird 12 View Post
1LE is not really a special edition, it's an option package. A special edition is usually available only for a short time or has ha number limit on how many they sell.
Hence the quotes but thanks anyway.
TPAJETSKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 02:21 PM   #33
cadyshac
It's in the hole!

Drives: '11 2SS L99 SGM, '18 2SS, M6, HWSE
I am not interested in the HWE but have been feeling the need for a LS3 'vert, problem is I can't imagine getting rid of my SGM '11 SS, the color is just too unique.

Keep your synergy green!!
cadyshac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:42 PM   #34
Dynabyte

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS/NPP Red Hot
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPAJETSKI View Post
I totally agree, and ironically I will be trading in my 2011 SGM 2SS for a 2013 1LE here in a couple of weeks. This car has garnered as much attention, if not more, over the past couple of years as my first 5th Gen I bought in April of 2009 during the newness of them on the roads. It's a rockstar and I'm only along for the ride. Just 2 weeks ago, a young lady was ecstatic when she saw my car at Starbucks, and had to take lots of pics for her friends. Perhaps hundreds of strangers have talked to me about it - the color being the usual suspect. Folks have even gotten out of their cars at a stoplight to run up to me and ask what color it is. I wouldn't go from a V6 SGM to a V6 HWE. If you happen to be contemplating a V8 - well, the 1LE option is much more of a good decision vs. a V8 HWE. At the end of the day, the color isn't talking to you while you're driving, it's the car
Old 03-11-2013, 03:52 PM   #35
skipinminn
Chiquita

Drives: 2013 1LE/1SS YELLO1LE 1 of Only 28
STAY SGM
skipinminn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:11 PM   #36
GREENSTEVE

Drives: 2011 Camaro - 2014 Corvette
This is a hard choice. I saw the Hot Wheels Camaro , and the Kenetic Blue paint is spectacular. I say go Hot Wheels, i think.
GREENSTEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:13 PM   #37
skipinminn
Chiquita

Drives: 2013 1LE/1SS YELLO1LE 1 of Only 28
I have HAD 3 CAMARO"S in the last Year and a half starting with a Synergy Green 2010 v6 m6 < I then fell to the Pressure YA got to get a V8 < bla bla bla. I look back and Wish I still had my First SGM Camaro <<
skipinminn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:16 PM   #38
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by GREENSTEVE View Post
This is a hard choice. I saw the Hot Wheels Camaro , and the Kenetic Blue paint is spectacular. I say go Hot Wheels, i think.
i agree. the Hot Wheels camaro color is a fantastic color. is it as eye popping as the sgm? no, but it's still a nice bright blue. i'm sure you'd get a lot of compliments on that color as well.

also, after reading the thread more, i wouldn't have wanted the drilled holes.
Old 03-11-2013, 04:42 PM   #39
ketel0ne

Drives: Used to have 2010 SGM
Keeping the SGM, the HWE is out of the running, thank you for your time, votes and comments.
ketel0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:54 PM   #40
ketel0ne

Drives: Used to have 2010 SGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wadew2lt View Post
BUYER BEWARE!

That "WOW" price does not fit everyone's situation. Certain conditions MUST be met.

I agree with FINALLYSATISFIED!
Went there today, you have no idea.......
ketel0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 06:27 PM   #41
viper blue
Troy

Drives: 2010 2ss/rs custom viper blue
I'm with you I love blue and didn't like any blue offered. I love the synergy green it is an unbelievable color but it was only available in a v6. If I would have known the next year you could get it in a v8 I don't know what I would have done. I know the route I took was not real practical but it met all my needs.(paint job) both the hot wheels and your car are great follow your heart don't let anyone tell u what to do!!!! GOOD LUCK
viper blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 07:00 PM   #42
POWERMAN

Drives: '13 Charger Sxt+
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketel0ne View Post
Keeping the SGM, the HWE is out of the running, thank you for your time, votes and comments.
Awesome!

Another Camaro lives to tell the tale
POWERMAN is offline   Reply With Quote