Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2012, 07:08 PM   #379
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Fantastic write up Jak! Been waiting to hear from you...I know you a busy man but come-on you can't just leave us waiting when you get a mod like this! lol I kid I kid.

I look VERY much forward to more vids, sounds, and pics. Hopefully get a ride in this bad boy some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrming View Post
Noticed you left Ford Flexes off your list... hmmmm....
Come on down to Mo and join us....I'm guessing you have like 30 ft of snow already, so you know you want to get out of that! lol
Old 12-12-2012, 12:01 AM   #380
SIXJAK

Drives: MO's only SC'd LLT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrming View Post
Noticed you left Ford Flexes off your list... hmmmm....
Heck yeah.. I'm no dummy. Lol.
IPF supercharger kit, IPF tune, SW LT's, R. Tech HFC's, ARK DT-S catback, SS Brembo brake upgrade, BC Racing adjustable coilovers, Hurst STS, Pfadt rear arm package, Pfadt adjustable sways & end links, Pfadt diff bushings, BMR rear cradle full kit blk bezels,SS diffuser, Innovate gauges.
Old 12-12-2012, 01:06 AM   #381
SIXJAK

Drives: MO's only SC'd LLT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutbutt View Post
I have had my IPF SC installed about 3 months now and my clutch is still doing great. I was worried about this but things are doing better than expected. Well I can't say that about my rear tires.
Glad to know your clutch is holding up. Maybe it's just me and these freakin hills. In Branson if you're not going uphill, you're going downhill or curving to the left or curving to the right or a combination of any of the afore mentioned options. Not a straight road here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
Fantastic write up Jak! Been waiting to hear from you...I know you a busy man but come-on you can't just leave us waiting when you get a mod like this! lol I kid I kid.

I look VERY much forward to more vids, sounds, and pics. Hopefully get a ride in this bad boy some day.

Come on down to Mo and join us....I'm guessing you have like 30 ft of snow already, so you know you want to get out of that! lol
I will not leave you hanging I promise lol. I'm trying to arrange to get the Brembo's and clutch installed next week.
IPF supercharger kit, IPF tune, SW LT's, R. Tech HFC's, ARK DT-S catback, SS Brembo brake upgrade, BC Racing adjustable coilovers, Hurst STS, Pfadt rear arm package, Pfadt adjustable sways & end links, Pfadt diff bushings, BMR rear cradle full kit blk bezels,SS diffuser, Innovate gauges.

Closed Thread

Tags
lol