Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 05-13-2009, 05:26 AM   #1219
fdjizm
Account Suspended

Drives: 2008 Mustang GT/CS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TT C6 View Post
It's sick alright....
It just made me throw up.

A solid rear axel in 2009 ???
Anyone who buys a new mustang over a Camaro has ZERO knowledge of cars or basic engineering.
You can add a G8 and G37(x) to that list of obvious choices over the Mustang as well.

Apparently, it's against the rules to say you think a purchase of car makes someone ****** (unintelligent).
A big thank you to Milk for pointing that out to me.

Are you serious?
You're asking the mods for him to be Banned???
FOR WHAT !!!????

Speaking his mind ??
Or because you can't handle "piece of $hit"?

Grow up.
Because i got banned for...

Quote:
yet when you guys post crap slow mustang runs everyone claps and swears thats what they really run lol..."waving at pot calling the kettle black" gotta love it
figure that one out and tell me what you think... and i know mods cant be in every thread but for some reason they are right where i am? interesting.

now you grow up and get the facts before you run your mouth. you obviously know very little about what that solid rear axle is capable of dont you? or are you just ignoring the good reviews and praises for your own benefit? reality is a beautiful thing, embrace it.
fdjizm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:39 AM   #1220
fdjizm
Account Suspended

Pshhh im going to get ABL pics too, looks like they cover more area in the 2010

and yes the ABL is in the premium gt or v6 part of the comfort package, heated seats all that good stuff.. i have everything but the nav package in my car. i had a gps and didnt feel like dropping an extra G for it in the car.
Old 05-13-2009, 06:45 AM   #1221
fdjizm
Account Suspended

Here's my sticker u can read the options... i wish they had an option for two tone seats in the 2010!! two tone interiors are hot!

abl is at the bottom for $295
Old 05-13-2009, 07:05 AM   #1222
drivingincamaro

Drives: 95 civic

for some reason when i build a mustang on fords site i can't keep it under 35k
Old 05-13-2009, 07:08 AM   #1223
2010 IBM SS RS

Drives: 1978 Cadillac Fleetwood
It was kind of like a train wreck, I had to look.....lol Nice car. I really liked the abl. I was just out at HighPlains Raceway last night and there were a couple Mustang GT's out there taking some laps. The first one came back to the pits after only a few laps. His brakes were trashed. So I did not really think much about it until the second one came in only two laps later. Figured he was just checking on his buddy. He could barely get his stopped. Burned up his brakes. Its a pretty challanging track but street cars run laps all the time out there. I started talking to the track manager who told me that happens all the time on the new mustangs. This kind of sucked. I hope the yet to be proven Camaro does not have such issues. But for the street and picking up the groceries it looks like it could do the job in style.
Employee of the month is a good example of how somebody can be both a winner and a loser at the same time//“I think vests are all about protection. You know what I mean? Like a lifevest protects you from drowning and bulletproof vests protect you from getting shot and the sweatervest protects you from pretty girls. ‘Leave me alone. Can’t you see I’m cold just right here?’” //“I wanna make a jigsaw puzzle that’s 40,000 pieces. And when you finish it, it says ‘go outside.’”--Demetri Martin
2010 IBM SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:18 AM   #1224
fdjizm
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by drivingincamaro View Post

for some reason when i build a mustang on fords site i can't keep it under 35k
GT Premium, 19 inch rims, black stripes, leather, abl, interior comfort package, shaker 500, and 3.73 gears

where did you go wrong
Old 05-13-2009, 08:08 AM   #1225
ArcAngel

Drives: 07 Black Cobalt SS/SC
Send a message via AIM to ArcAngel
hey how did you put the stripes on that!
Old 05-13-2009, 08:11 AM   #1226
ArcAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdjizm View Post
Because i got banned for...

figure that one out and tell me what you think... and i know mods cant be in every thread but for some reason they are right where i am? interesting.

now you grow up and get the facts before you run your mouth. you obviously know very little about what that solid rear axle is capable of dont you? or are you just ignoring the good reviews and praises for your own benefit? reality is a beautiful thing, embrace it.
Totally agree its these juvenille posts that start problems if you cant have a cicil discussion and just wanna have a pissing match stay outta the thread.
Old 05-13-2009, 08:15 AM   #1227
ArcAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TT C6 View Post
It's sick alright....
It just made me throw up.

A solid rear axel in 2009 ???
Anyone who buys a new mustang over a Camaro has ZERO knowledge of cars or basic engineering.
You can add a G8 and G37(x) to that list of obvious choices over the Mustang as well.

Apparently, it's against the rules to say you think a purchase of car makes someone ****** (unintelligent).
A big thank you to Milk for pointing that out to me.

Are you serious?
You're asking the mods for him to be Banned???
FOR WHAT !!!????

Speaking his mind ??
Or because you can't handle "piece of $hit"?

Grow up.
Grow up are you serious!!!! Did you read what you wrote?I dont understand your rudeness what are you 13? Your probably gonna be the guy who wraps his IRS having Camaro around a pole because you have such amazing knowledge of cars and basic engineering. Oh wait your from philadelphia explains it all.
Old 05-13-2009, 10:05 AM   #1228
Bocephus

Drives: 2011 Mustang GT, Kona, BBP, 3.73
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcAngel View Post
hey how did you put the stripes on that!
It's one of the options when you build the car on the website.
Bocephus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:19 AM   #1229
kevin2323

Drives: challenger
in before the lock
kevin2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:19 AM   #1230
lil_chef
Banned

Drives: 2010 Mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcAngel View Post
Grow up are you serious!!!! Did you read what you wrote?I dont understand your rudeness what are you 13? Your probably gonna be the guy who wraps his IRS having Camaro around a pole because you have such amazing knowledge of cars and basic engineering. Oh wait your from philadelphia explains it all.
Dont fight back...... EMBRACE him. and post the article that says that motortrend preferred the mustangs handling over the camaro;s
lil_chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:21 AM   #1231
GatorBlue371

Drives: vrooooom vrooooom
Guys this thread is on its way down the $hitter... and id imagine thats EXACTLY what some members here want. Not exactly the place where a pro-mustang thread is going to thrive.

However, lets get this back on track.

Does Roush offer a S/C or Turbo for the Stang that allows you to stay under warranty?
"With a light touch on the brakes, run the revs up a bit. Slip off the brake and bury the throttle. There's a light chirp as tires scratch for bite. Then comes a sub-5.0-second sled ride to 60 mph. A tick over 13.0 sec. and you're through the quarter-mile. It's a rush, of course, but not overly dramatic. Try the same thing with this pair's predecessors of 1970 or so and you'll find yourself in a bit of a wrestling match. Ain't progress wonderful? Maybe yes, and maybe sometimes it's fun to wrestle."
GatorBlue371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:24 AM   #1232
1320junkie

Drives: The Imperial Army
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_chef View Post
Dont fight back...... EMBRACE him. and post the article that says that motortrend preferred the mustangs handling over the camaro;s
LOL
1320junkie is offline   Reply With Quote