Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 10-04-2017, 03:46 PM   #1
Stewart

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS RS & Ground effects
This is why I dislike homeowners ASSociations

https://blackflag.jalopnik.com/awful...gal-1818876834

MY BUILD LINK: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=484260
Stewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 04:28 PM   #2
1Coopgt

Drives: All Black 2012 1LS
Old 10-04-2017, 05:29 PM   #3
theragtopguy
Lifetime Philly Fan

Drives: 2015 Spring Edition 2SS M-6
I hate HOAs......they are like a bunch of Nazis dictating what you can and can't have!

If I wanna drag home an old Impala, then I will!!! I will not be told what I can and can't do in my own house!!!!!
Tune by DynoSteve via SCTx4 Tuner

One of 82 GF Ragtops built in '15 out of 811 Total

[/SIZE]

theragtopguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 06:20 PM   #4
qcman

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS RDP Tuned L99
I'd be pi$$ed too if that POS were parked on my street....
qcman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 07:00 PM   #5
Talladega

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS
I read a story recently about a guy who had a tank parked in front of his house. The guy pretty much told the HOA to piss off because "it's so heavy they can't tow it even if they wanted to". That guy is my hero.
Talladega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 07:10 PM   #6
SummitWhite11

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talladega View Post
I read a story recently about a guy who had a tank parked in front of his house. The guy pretty much told the HOA to piss off because "it's so heavy they can't tow it even if they wanted to". That guy is my hero.
LOL! Love it!

ZL1 Appearance package, Flow Master American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust w/ QUAD TIPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Ported VMAX TB, OEM GM Brembo Brakes Package w/ Hawks Carbon Ceramic Pads, Night Owl Halo Kit (WIFI), FRONT/REAR Carbon Fiber Wrapped Bowties, Rear Oracle Blue LED Bowtie, Oracle Ghosted Painted Side LED Markers, Silver Side Faded Gills, OEM Satin Camaro Fuel Door, OEM Strut Tower Brace, Detroit Speed Engineering 1.5" Lowering Springs, Koni Orange STR.T Struts, Z28 rear LCA's, Black Magic rear 32" sway bar, 1LE front sway bar w/ DSE end links. Evil Energy Catch Can.
SummitWhite11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 07:39 PM   #7
JLSuperfly

Drives: 2014 Red Hot LS3
I like HOA. There are no junk cars in my neighborhood, everyone's yard is well kept and nobody's house is painted pink.
JLSuperfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 08:03 PM   #8
2010reddevil

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Victory Red 6M
F@ck HOA. I'll never live in one. I will not be told what I can and can't do at my own damn house. As long as what I'm doing isn't a health concern, public safety concern or ridiculous eyesore, then get bent, sideways. And to the guy who said he'd be pissed if that car was parked in his street, hey d@ckhead, maybe people don't like YOUR car. Nobody is giving you crap about it. Is it causing you or your family physical harm? No? Then move the f#ck on and go do something productive besides whining and moaning about some car parked in someone's driveway.

2010 2SS 6M Victory Red/Black (old ride)
CAI intake, Speed Engineering 1 7/8" LT's, X4 base tune, Flowmaster Outlaw axle-back.

12.6 @ 115 SAR as of 9/19/15
Gone but never forgotten.
2010reddevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 08:09 PM   #9
eaglescout1824
CamaroNut

Drives: 2012 Chevrolet Camaro LT RS White
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010reddevil View Post
F@ck HOA. I'll never live in one. I will not be told what I can and can't do at my own damn house. As long as what I'm doing isn't a health concern, public safety concern or ridiculous eyesore, then get bent, sideways. And to the guy who said he'd be pissed if that car was parked in his street, hey d@ckhead, maybe people don't like YOUR car. Nobody is giving you crap about it. Is it causing you or your family physical harm? No? Then move the f#ck on and go do something productive besides whining and moaning about some car parked in someone's driveway.

Come on man, speak your mind already! LOL I’m sorry that you have such a bad experience with yours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
eaglescout1824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 09:05 PM   #10
splashlog48

Drives: 2011 Green SS M6
Dislike it ?? Don't live in one
My brother does and I can't even park in front of his house
He likes it (I guess)
Edelbrock EForce Blower, RDP custom grind cam with upgrades,Stainless Power Headers with HighFlow Cats, Stainless Power Retro catback, DSS halfshafts, CAI brand CAI, Tuned ON the Dyno by Steve at RDP. SLP rims,All vinyl stripes removed and painted on, custom hand painted pinstriping, Custom leather seats, Lloyds mats,windows tinted, Sparks emblems, Hurst Billit shifter, and too many small items to list. VDI Scissors doors.
splashlog48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 09:49 PM   #11
Moreair1

Drives: 2011 ss convertible
Hoa' s very, some are good others are horrible, mine really doesn't do anything yet charges over 400 a month, where some charge 70 a year, if it wasn't for that I would have alot more money for car parts
Old 10-04-2017, 09:52 PM   #12
Avenging Orange

Drives: 2010 Inferno Orange 2SS/RS
When an HOA (Which I do not live in) wants to tell me I cannot fly an American flag. ...what color I paint my house...that I cannot have a fence...I cant park a boat in MY drive....is the day I hand them my mortgage and property tax. Then they can have at it while I live debt free.
I understand their purpose....but they always elect the wrong person who always goes after the wrong people.
2010 Inferno Orange 2SS/RS M6 Black Leather, Sun Roof, OBX Headers, Borla touring axle back, Cold Air Inductions CAI , non synthetic fluids, BMR total bushing upgrade/1" lowering springs, DSE 32mm rear sway bar. GM fe4 shocks/struts/LCA's, AAM 3.91 diff, Vertini RFS1.8 20x9 +30. Conti ExtremeContact Sport 275/35/20. sjm autoprod ABL dash kit. Mike Norris tuned 413/419.
Avenging Orange: 43 years of not buying into the Hype........and damn proud of it!!
https://youtu.be/9JD9it6SmB8
https://youtu.be/xmelTlEzI34
KICKING CANCERS ASS SINCE 2015!!
Avenging Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 06:21 AM   #13
Orange skid mark
Just an average Dude

Drives: 2015 1LT Grey w/Orange Rally Stripe
If you don't like HOA's then don't buy a house in one.

That is why I bought a house in the country where there are no zoning regulations at all. Sure I have a chicken farm down the hill from me but it was there before I was so I have no right to complain if it smells every now and then, that's country livin. Being out of city limits - I can shoot my guns whenever I want to even though I don't very often but its my decision if I want to.
Old 10-05-2017, 06:36 AM   #14
c0r3yr0s3

Drives: 2012 camaro 2ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange skid mark View Post
If you don't like HOA's then don't buy a house in one.

That is why I bought a house in the country where there are no zoning regulations at all. Sure I have a chicken farm down the hill from me but it was there before I was so I have no right to complain if it smells every now and then, that's country livin. Being out of city limits - I can shoot my guns whenever I want to even though I don't very often but its my decision if I want to.
If i could shoot my guns without having to leave my property, I'd be broke and ammoless all the time. My neighborhood don't have hoa nazis but has plenty of elderly people that constantly walk dogs in the middle of the street and don't like the look or sound of a sport/muscle car so i get stink eyed and yelled at to slow down on a daily basis even though I'm doing the speed limit

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk
c0r3yr0s3 is offline   Reply With Quote