Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 12-30-2012, 12:57 AM   #995
CamaroKid300
ace5.org

Drives: 2017 ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan Moreno View Post
Have seen John post around here in the last three months! I hope he's OK!
He is doing fine. I chatted with him last week. I think he is just taking a little break from the Camaro side and focusing on getting Mr. Hyde on the road.
Old 03-22-2013, 12:26 PM   #996
dianeokie
Going places

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Victory Red
Psst

A little bird told me someone has a birthday today!

"just stay with traffic, you'll be fine". = famous last words
dianeokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:49 PM   #997
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Old 03-22-2013, 07:04 PM   #998
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
woot! hdb!
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:12 PM   #999
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
Knock knock!
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 06:20 AM   #1000
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
Knock knock!
Who's there?
Old 10-06-2014, 05:07 PM   #1001
Bulletproof

Drives: 2010 SS
HELP PLEASE!!!!! Does anyone on here have Johns contact information or at least a last name? I bought Dr. Jkel last week from a local dealer where he traded it in. I am trying to get all of the build info details. I know most of the stuff in here is the general stuff that was done but I mean things like the cam specs. I contacted Ron at Vengeance and he said he would need the owners permission to release the build info. I'm having no such luck finding the previous owner. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Bulletproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 12:51 AM   #1002
PQ
Booooosted.

Ron won't at least give you the ****ing cam specs?

I had Johns other cam in my car till it took a shit. Vengeance did the work.

Had to rebuild.

Keep a close eye on that oil pressure.

I thought it was a Vengeance stage 2 because John didn't like the stage 1 that I bought off him.

When you find out the specs I'd post that shit all over the internet. As if Vengeance is THAT great they have to try and get all proprietary.
Old 10-08-2014, 10:29 PM   #1003
Bulletproof

Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Ron won't at least give you the ****ing cam specs?

I had Johns other cam in my car till it took a shit. Vengeance did the work.

Had to rebuild.

Keep a close eye on that oil pressure.

I thought it was a Vengeance stage 2 because John didn't like the stage 1 that I bought off him.

When you find out the specs I'd post that shit all over the internet. As if Vengeance is THAT great they have to try and get all proprietary.

I spoke with John and we will be meeting up this weekend to go over everything on the car. He said he will call Ron at Vengeance and tell him that is it ok to release the build info to me so that I will have the specs of everything put in it.

As far as Vengeance not releasing anything with out permission, I kinda understand and I kinda don't. If they didn't have that policy, any random person could see a car built by them that they may race against at the track for money and call to see what all it has done to it and pretend to be the new owner. On the other hand, its just a build list.

I checked out Vengeance's facebook and went far enough back into the pictures and found a picture of the car when the outside was stock and just had the cam and everything done. It says its a 223/227 115+3 cam but I don't know if that's the first cam that went in or the one that is in it now. I looked at the Vengeance store online and couldn't find anything that said "Vengeance stage 2 cam" but either way I would like to know the full specs. Once John calls him and tells him he can release the info to me, I will know for sure.
Old 10-09-2014, 12:41 AM   #1004
PQ
Booooosted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulletproof View Post
I spoke with John and we will be meeting up this weekend to go over everything on the car. He said he will call Ron at Vengeance and tell him that is it ok to release the build info to me so that I will have the specs of everything put in it.

As far as Vengeance not releasing anything with out permission, I kinda understand and I kinda don't. If they didn't have that policy, any random person could see a car built by them that they may race against at the track for money and call to see what all it has done to it and pretend to be the new owner. On the other hand, its just a build list.

I checked out Vengeance's facebook and went far enough back into the pictures and found a picture of the car when the outside was stock and just had the cam and everything done. It says its a 223/227 115+3 cam but I don't know if that's the first cam that went in or the one that is in it now. I looked at the Vengeance store online and couldn't find anything that said "Vengeance stage 2 cam" but either way I would like to know the full specs. Once John calls him and tells him he can release the info to me, I will know for sure.
I'm holding the first one in my hand right now. The one that he had done first. It's their 223/231 .611/.617 115+3 stage 1 cam.

I assume that the lift/duration numbers are Vengeance numbers but I remember getting the actual numbers from Ron.

Name:  20141009_003626_HDR_resized.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  202.9 KB
Old 10-18-2014, 08:57 PM   #1005
Bulletproof

John texted me a little over a week ago. He was supposed to meet me last weekend. When the weekend got here, I texted him quite a few times. No response. I've texted him a couple of times this past week. No response. I guess I got stood up. He never called Vengeance to tell them to release the build info and I can't get him to answer me.
Old 10-20-2014, 01:52 PM   #1006
PQ
Booooosted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulletproof View Post
John texted me a little over a week ago. He was supposed to meet me last weekend. When the weekend got here, I texted him quite a few times. No response. I've texted him a couple of times this past week. No response. I guess I got stood up. He never called Vengeance to tell them to release the build info and I can't get him to answer me.
He's a corrections officer so he may have had to go in and not be able to communicate.