Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 02-12-2014, 12:51 PM   #1
FryZ

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS Synergy Green
My '11 SGM SS

New guy here, thought I'd throw up some pics of my '11 SGM 1SS/RS M6...bought it this past July, PO/original owner was a middle-aged woman who left it bone stock, which meant I had a blank canvas to work with. When I brought it home, the wife didn't like the fact that I had 3 "toy" cars so my bolt-on '00 WS6 and H/C/I '06 GTO had to go...kind of sad, but now the Camaro gets my undivided attention. Within a few weeks of owning the car I ordered a bunch of parts, installed some, and some are still sitting in the garage waiting for spring to come. Onto the pics:

Bone stock, just some window tint

Still stock, next to my buddies '07 GT500 at local car show

I really don't mind the 1SS option-wise but I hated the cloth seats, so a call to Katzkin was in order...also put in the 4 gauge cluster. Also did Kooks 1-7/8s, catted mids and Borla S-type and a tune.

I bought a set of FR 41s, 20x10/20x11...put the rear 275s on front and 315 Michelin PSS on back, going w/ PSS fronts this spring. Also debadged the entire car, looks cleaner IMO. Blacked out all of the ext lights except the headlights/fogs.

Got some plasma bulbs/harness for fogs and a body shop friend painted my Heritage grill

Last pic for the season, right before Thanksgiving...I have lowering springs and other susp. bits, a shifter, etc in the garage. Then some more go-fast parts, gotta make it faster than the GTO was, lol. Spring can't come fast enough! Thanks for looking.
FryZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 12:55 PM   #2
dr damon

Drives: 2011 MANTIS Camaro SS
Nice car love the wheels
Old 02-12-2014, 01:17 PM   #3
Dznts
Anabolic Connoisseur

Drives: Sold - Blown Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Looks awesome