Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 08-03-2011, 08:11 AM   #1457
dutchnrican
brevard

Drives: 2012 Black 2SS/RS M6.
OMG, i want custom pillows for the backseat! totally gave me an idea. looks nice.
Old 08-03-2011, 11:22 AM   #1458
NC_SG_SS

Drives: 2011 Synergy Green 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchnrican View Post
OMG, i want custom pillows for the backseat! totally gave me an idea. looks nice.
that is what these forums are about, inspiring others!!! i am flattered!!! that is why i love syn green, it just becomes addictive. The houndstooth just makes the car classic...if u keep the silver panels, the traditional white/black houndstooth, much cheaper and more available is the way to go....im very happy with it....lots a lot of other syn green owners, have hotwheels decals or painting... and have a 1/18th electric metallic green(closeto syn green in the sunlight) 69 hot wheels that i starred at for a month before i pulled the trigger. little kids love the hotwheels stuff...
2011 2SS/RS SGM KAE, MN6, SLP ZL sways. TPC strut tower brace, GMPP Exhaust,roto-fab cai, pfadt lowering springs, Pedders subframe inserts, radius arm and steering rack inserts. 69 camaro fender and hood badges,heritage grill with orig SS badge, AAC green and white LEDs, RJM designs interior with green houndstooth seats inserts, suede headliner, Berger Chevrolet rear blackout big block tribute, 3stage white gold diamond pearl custom rally stripes by ayers custom paint concord, nc
NC_SG_SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 01:17 PM   #1459
mikeyroche

Drives: 2011 VR Camaro 1SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_SG_SS View Post
more recent pics, added custom hot wheels embroids on headrests and custom pillows for car shows mostly...houndstooth on reverse side...back trunk liner is in suede...also added some cheap two-tone houndstooth pillows from lowes on clearance aahhaha...the rear pillow is a leftover pillow i had done by with some leftover embroids it has the logo on both sides, so if u pull up on me at a light u see it...and i see it my mirror...i had a e-brake boot made of charcoal gray suede, and matches a new shifter boot same material and green thread. headliner was done like this...gave some sound dampening of road noise...looks very rich...
the camera really doesnt do this justice, one day i will use my good camera on it, and get the color balance much better....enjoy!!! matt
the camera i was using overexposed some of the fabric shots..my apologies...

i may have previously posted this, but this is my roto-fab CAI installed, it was used, bought it from a another member, painted it, and installed..the couplers are painted too, black with silver pearl..
I went to SMS Auto and found the red/black houndstooth I want to do my interior in, my question is where did you get your covers or seats done?

2011 Camaro 1SS with RS - K&N Typhoon CAI, Borla Atak Exhaust, Hawk Performance Ceramic Pads, SLP 'SS' Front Grille Emblem, Blue LED interior lighting, Camaro Victory Red Seatbelt Harness pads NEXT - Corvette LS3 Victory Red Fuel Rail Covers(Awaiting Installation), Window Tinting, Custom Leather Interior.
mikeyroche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 03:00 PM   #1460
scottc
Central PA Camaro5 Club

Drives: Hot Wheels
Looks great nc sg ss! Again, thanx for sms info and inspiration.
Scottc
scottc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 04:23 PM   #1461
toesuf94

Drives: THR #11 E-force supercharged
Send a message via MSN to toesuf94
Wow...nice work! Love the houndstooth!
Old 08-03-2011, 07:37 PM   #1462
synergy2ss

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS Coupe
This is the same car. From day I purchased Mid April with new modifications up to date. Had to wait a couple of months for the new plates to come in, thats why it started out with different plates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by synergy2ss View Post
Some great pics of the Synergy Camaro. Thought I would share a couple pics of my BABY!!!
synergy2ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 05:36 AM   #1463
NC_SG_SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyroche View Post
I went to SMS Auto and found the red/black houndstooth I want to do my interior in, my question is where did you get your covers or seats done?
Pm sent about seat covers install
2011 2SS/RS SGM KAE, MN6, SLP ZL sways. TPC strut tower brace, GMPP Exhaust,roto-fab cai, pfadt lowering springs, Pedders subframe inserts, radius arm and steering rack inserts. 69 camaro fender and hood badges,heritage grill with orig SS badge, AAC green and white LEDs, RJM designs interior with green houndstooth seats inserts, suede headliner, Berger Chevrolet rear blackout big block tribute, 3stage white gold diamond pearl custom rally stripes by ayers custom paint concord, nc
Old 08-04-2011, 05:47 AM   #1464
NC_SG_SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottc View Post
Looks great nc sg ss! Again, thanx for sms info and inspiration.
Scottc
Thanks scott! U are always gracious and encouraging. Ur a good reason, why these forums spark the creativity we see. I am constantly amazed to see what ideas fellow members come out with. The dash strips will look awesome. I have custom seatbelt covers being made, small touch. Camaro by Chevrolet on drk charcoal suede. Hopefully get today or tomorrow. The headrest logos are centered but too low. I'm going to have them re-done in the winter. I travel a lot so the car which is almost a year old has 4300 miles. It will get driven more this year. It was in paint forever. Great job to everyone no matter how big or small. I still think the color does something to encourage this. I get asked about once a week if it is a custom color. I just smile and no it's production. That blows people away. Now everyone copies it, hence the green envy challenger. Green comes and goes. Rumor is the vette guys may pick it up for a run. They took infinero orange. I had an 07 atomic orange Z06. I plain loved it. I almost kept it and repainted it syn green. Took me a month to buy the camaro haha. I am sure someone has done it.
Old 08-06-2011, 06:46 PM   #1465
dr damon

Drives: 2011 MANTIS Camaro SS
Nice cars everyone. Synergy Green is the best. Loving those custom seat inserts...
Finally got around to getting some Lloyds mats, here are a few bad iphone pics

Old 08-07-2011, 08:43 PM   #1466
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Synergy Green SUCKS!!!

If sucks meant AWESOME

If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 08:45 PM   #1467
TJ91

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenWithEnvy View Post
Ok ill post more up when I get home lol
LIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
Old 08-07-2011, 09:09 PM   #1468
GreenWithEnvy

Drives: 2011 Synergy Green Camaro
Send a message via AIM to GreenWithEnvy Send a message via Yahoo to GreenWithEnvy Send a message via Skype™ to GreenWithEnvy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
LIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
HAHHAHHA someone actually remembered
GreenWithEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 09:14 PM   #1469
GreenWithEnvy

Drives: 2011 Synergy Green Camaro
Send a message via AIM to GreenWithEnvy Send a message via Yahoo to GreenWithEnvy Send a message via Skype™ to GreenWithEnvy
ok since you remembered here's a few

GreenWithEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 09:32 PM   #1470
TJ91

Thanks man!

Any more pics......say the rear?