Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 04-19-2014, 09:19 PM   #1
jksynergy

Drives: 11 SW SYNERGY SERIES/14 1SS 1LE
Thanks to the Lone Star Camaro Club

I wanted to say thank you for welcoming this out of towner who's here on business to the Sonic show tonight. You all made me feel like a club member and it was very nice to talk with each one of you. You guys and gals have some great cars and maybe next time I'm in TX it's with one of ours and we can join in the show/cruise/get together and it won't be in the white car playing catch up either. You definetely made the business trip here for 3 weeks better than it could have ever been. Be safe and enjoy Camaro5 Fest. I'm sure you will all have a great time.

Jason from Missouri.

2014 1SS 1LE. Bama, sporting Red Rock Metallic demon's horns, when we are ready to get naughty and open a can of whoopass! Airaid, Spectre, Xpel,Bowler shifter Peddars, UMI, Ult Perf. Diode Dynamics, JRE Tune, XS Power battery,
Hooker Headers Blackheart exhaust,Powerbrake
InstaGram & Twitter: @jlouie62
FB: hangtimeracing
jksynergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 10:16 PM   #2
lightner75
LoneStar Camaro

Drives: 2010 cyber gray 2ss
I wasn't there tonight but, appreciate the kind words. I am very happy that you was able to enjoy your evening with Lone Star Camaro!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-20-2014, 12:19 AM   #3
Disturbed1LE
COTW 12/2/13

Drives: 2013 AGM 2SS/RS 1LE
It was great to meet you. Can't wait to see pics of the new ride!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Disturbed1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 07:04 AM   #4
tohper

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Was nice meeting u. Had fun.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Body-removed stock decals had painted in inferno orange
tohper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 09:05 AM   #5
Capt_Pooty
Slow Race Vert

Drives: 2011 2LT Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by jksynergy View Post
I wanted to say thank you for welcoming this out of towner who's here on business to the Sonic show tonight. You all made me feel like a club member and it was very nice to talk with each one of you. You guys and gals have some great cars and maybe next time I'm in TX it's with one of ours and we can join in the show/cruise/get together and it won't be in the white car playing catch up either. You definetely made the business trip here for 3 weeks better than it could have ever been. Be safe and enjoy Camaro5 Fest. I'm sure you will all have a great time.

Jason from Missouri.
Yes, Thank you so much for the kind words! I am a little bias be we have the best members EVER !! LOL

Glad you had a great time with our family!
Old 04-21-2014, 11:16 AM   #6
Shelzbiz

Drives: 2019 Shock 2SS
It was great meeting you Jason! So glad you came out and it gave you something to do while you were here in Denton! Loved having you along for the cruise too! I know you can't wait to get home to your new Camaro! Safe travels!
Old 04-21-2014, 11:50 AM   #7
jksynergy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelzbiz View Post
It was great meeting you Jason! So glad you came out and it gave you something to do while you were here in Denton! Loved having you along for the cruise too! I know you can't wait to get home to your new Camaro! Safe travels!
Thanks Shelby. Hoping to hear today of pending delivery to the dealer. I appreciate all the kind words and hope to meet you all again some day.

2014 1SS 1LE. Bama, sporting Red Rock Metallic demon's horns, when we are ready to get naughty and open a can of whoopass! Airaid, Spectre, Xpel,Bowler shifter Peddars, UMI, Ult Perf. Diode Dynamics, JRE Tune, XS Power battery,
Old 05-01-2014, 11:13 PM   #8
jksynergy

To those I met in Aubrey. Our car arrived and here's a shot after getting a full bath and layers of wax sealant and glaze.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk