Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions

Old 07-26-2007, 12:52 AM   #1
urbanlegend
Wanabe SS owner

Drives: Nissan 350Z
One more newb on the board

Hi Everyone,

I'm Dawn, a self proclaimed carholic. I have a modified 2006 Civic Si that I adore. I've loved everyday since I bought this car and no matter what I looked at or test drove (I even sold Acuras for a while) nothing could make me trade in my Si. That was until I got to see the new Camaro in motion. I'm sold. I've already started planning out the next year and a half to get a Camaro. Finally!

I grew up in South Jersey in the 80's and early 90's were Camaros were as common as pizza and hoagies. Throughout the last 15 years, I've lusted and longed but either couldn't afford the payment, the gas or the insurance. Well, I finally have my chance. I can't wait to finally grow up out of 4bangers and make my way to real horse power and torque. Well, I just wanted to say Hi and that I'm excited to be here. I love the graphics on this site. Sexy!
Old 07-26-2007, 02:17 AM   #2
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Welcome to the site, Dawn! I like your quote....lol. Hope you enjoy the site and please jump right on in on the conversation. By the way, check out the little format version at the bottom left of the page. It displays the web page in different versions. Everyone has their favorite. Personally, I like to run the V2. Again, welcome!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 11:44 AM   #3
urbanlegend
Wanabe SS owner

Thank you. Ahhhh. V2 is very familiar. I'm a moderator over at www.8thcivic.com and this looks like the format I use over there. I like the fact that a user can change it. We use Vbulletin v. 3.5 over there and this option isn't available.
Old 07-26-2007, 11:56 AM   #4
1bad67camaro
SKREW SALEEN

Drives: 1967 CAMARO
welcome abord dawn !!!
Old 07-26-2007, 11:56 AM   #5
3whiterag
GM Powertrain Retired

Drives: 67SS350, 87 IROC L98, 96SS ver
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlegend View Post
Hi Everyone,

I'm Dawn, a self proclaimed carholic. I have a modified 2006 Civic Si that I adore. I've loved everyday since I bought this car and no matter what I looked at or test drove (I even sold Acuras for a while) nothing could make me trade in my Si. That was until I got to see the new Camaro in motion. I'm sold. I've already started planning out the next year and a half to get a Camaro. Finally!

I grew up in South Jersey in the 80's and early 90's were Camaros were as common as pizza and hoagies. Throughout the last 15 years, I've lusted and longed but either couldn't afford the payment, the gas or the insurance. Well, I finally have my chance. I can't wait to finally grow up out of 4bangers and make my way to real horse power and torque. Well, I just wanted to say Hi and that I'm excited to be here. I love the graphics on this site. Sexy!
Welcome to the bright side!!
3whiterag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 03:35 PM   #6
MerF
Go Rays!

Drives: 03 Trailblazer
I've toyed around with imports as much as domestics, so you're not the only one.

Modded a 97 Accord (rare F20b swap) sedan and a 1994 Supra (single turbo conversion) 6-speed most notably.

Now I'm just trying to keep my '88 vert running long enough till the 5th gen vert releases!

MerF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 05:34 PM   #7
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Yes, Welcome UrbanLegend!!!

Welcome to the realm of Camaro5, and Welcome to the Light Side (as Whiterag said.)
Old 07-26-2007, 06:30 PM   #8
urbanlegend
Wanabe SS owner

Bright side! I have been referring to the import scene as the dark side even as a proud member. Thanks for the welcome everyone.