Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Old 11-10-2010, 07:30 PM   #57
PS-Photos

Drives: Lexus GS350 RWD
Send a message via AIM to PS-Photos
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SSRS View Post
There was 2 problems, That i have with the rimes First was the offset on the rears, I want to keep the tires inside the wheel well, But the guy that made them wanted to give me a larger lip, Needles to say that was not going to work, Unless i put on some wheel well extenders.( it was stinking out 1" past the quarter panel, But my tire is under the quarter panel )

As soon a i looked at the rims i see the next problem, TPS mounting, I am runing a 10.5 X20 up front and the placement for the TPS hits the spindle, So i need new outer barrels for the front, I have tried all kinds of valves and all hit the spindle.

But i no longer work with them and his old suppler, We had a falling out, No mater what i told him he did not believe what i said, We replaced the rear inner and outer barrels, But he did not want to do the fronts, The way that i wanted to fix the fronts.
Jesus isn't here to speak for himself, but how come you never shipped the wheels back to them so they could fix everything and fit them on a Camaro to ensure everything fit and worked properly?
PS-Photos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 11:41 PM   #58
JGNava88

Drives: C6 Z06
Breed Wheels

Hello everyone my name is Jesus & I am the owner of Breed Wheels. 360 Forged & Breed Wheels are not the same company even though the address on both of our website's are the same the reason for this is because Align the owner of 360 Forged offered me a vacant space at 360 Forged which was great for me because Breed Wheels is a small company that cannot afford too much overhead, but it's also convenient for the both of us because we both run the same kind of business, so we save ourselves some $ & given the current economic situation we are facing we both believe that it's important to help each other out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroFTW View Post
Wheels look great! Love them!

But Breed is 360 forged...same company. Check the addresses:

13651 sw 143rd Ct Unit #104
Miami, FL 33186

I was just there beginning of the week and they make some awesome wheels there! Got my Concave 5's there
JGNava88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 12:00 AM   #59
JGNava88

Breed Wheels

360 Forged no longer out sources their Manufacturing & they haven't for some time now. They are currently Manufacturing their own wheels in house & because Breed Wheels is located under the same roof as 360 Forged. Align Manufactures my wheels because the CNC Machine does not belong to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavrun2000 View Post
They do use the same guy/company to cut the wheels as Forged 360 but the owner of Breed itself is not the same.
Old 11-11-2010, 02:24 AM   #60
JGNava88

Breed Wheels

Hello Ofer:

I remember when you first called. You called me exactly 2 ½ weeks before the 2009 SEMA Show asking if it would be possible for us to Manufacture a set of Breed Wheels for you in time for the show. I was honest & told you that I wasn’t sure because it was a very short time frame, at the time the Camaro was also still a relatively new car on the streets & not many companies were able to get their hands on one to ensure a proper fitment. We spoke & I told you that I had already done a few Camaro’s, but the sets for Camaro’s that I had already done were all 22”& your Camaro would be the 1st 20” set-up I do. You told me that you wanted a 20” setup, but that you wanted the rear wheels to tuck inside the rear quarter panels because you wanted the car to look like a Mini-Tub Dragster, you also told me that you just had heavy suspension modification done as well, but regardless of these obstacles I took the challenge anyways & I said to you that all of these things were fine, but that I wasn’t 100% sure how the fitment would suite your Camaro given the fitment you wanted & modifications you have. This is why the set was given to you for FREE, and why you also weren’t charged for the $700 Overnight Shipping to Las Vegas, Nevada. When the wheels arrived you gave me a call to let me know that you were unsatisfied with the fitment, I said ok we’ll try to resolve the issue when we meet up at the SEMA Show. We weren’t able to get anything done then, so I told you as soon as I got back to Miami we would touch base & work towards getting the issue resolved. You asked me to send you shorter valve stems, I did. You then called me at a later date & asked if I could send you straps for the TPMS & a bottle of Silicon, I did. When you couldn’t figure out how to put those on you gave me another call & said that you wanted new Inner Barrels. I said theirs no reason for new Inner Barrels (Thinking of you Pocket), but if that’s what you want that’s fine. Send the wheels back, I’ll swap out the Inner Barrels for new ones, so that you wouldn’t have to pay. You said just tell me how much they are & I’ll do it myself because you didn’t want to ship the wheels back. I told you Ofer allow me to do it for you, so I save you the $ & headache, this is what I do. You got upset, told me to forget it & asked me to please not call you back, so I respected your wishes & did exactly that. What happened is that you allowed a simple problem to fix overwhelm & ultimately upset you & cause you to give up on a perfectly good set of wheels, but I’m glad that you posted a comment regarding this issue because it’s given me another opportunity to reach out to you. If your still interested I am perfectly willing to finish what I started because I don’t like leaving things undone, but you need to let me do my job. I look foward to your call.

Quote:
There was 2 problems, That i have with the rimes First was the offset on the rears, I want to keep the tires inside the wheel well, But the guy that made them wanted to give me a larger lip, Needles to say that was not going to work, Unless i put on some wheel well extenders.( it was stinking out 1" past the quarter panel, But my tire is under the quarter panel )

As soon a i looked at the rims i see the next problem, TPS mounting, I am runing a 10.5 X20 up front and the placement for the TPS hits the spindle, So i need new outer barrels for the front, I have tried all kinds of valves and all hit the spindle.

But i no longer work with them and his old suppler, We had a falling out, No mater what i told him he did not believe what i said, We replaced the rear inner and outer barrels, But he did not want to do the fronts, The way that i wanted to fix the fronts.

Last edited by JGNava88; 11-11-2010 at 02:36 AM. Reason: misspelling
Old 11-11-2010, 10:24 AM   #61
CamaroDreams07

Drives: Slow V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGNava88 View Post
Hello Ofer:

I remember when you first called. You called me exactly 2 ½ weeks before the 2009 SEMA Show asking if it would be possible for us to Manufacture a set of Breed Wheels for you in time for the show. I was honest & told you that I wasn’t sure because it was a very short time frame, at the time the Camaro was also still a relatively new car on the streets & not many companies were able to get their hands on one to ensure a proper fitment. We spoke & I told you that I had already done a few Camaro’s, but the sets for Camaro’s that I had already done were all 22”& your Camaro would be the 1st 20” set-up I do. You told me that you wanted a 20” setup, but that you wanted the rear wheels to tuck inside the rear quarter panels because you wanted the car to look like a Mini-Tub Dragster, you also told me that you just had heavy suspension modification done as well, but regardless of these obstacles I took the challenge anyways & I said to you that all of these things were fine, but that I wasn’t 100% sure how the fitment would suite your Camaro given the fitment you wanted & modifications you have. This is why the set was given to you for FREE, and why you also weren’t charged for the $700 Overnight Shipping to Las Vegas, Nevada. When the wheels arrived you gave me a call to let me know that you were unsatisfied with the fitment, I said ok we’ll try to resolve the issue when we meet up at the SEMA Show. We weren’t able to get anything done then, so I told you as soon as I got back to Miami we would touch base & work towards getting the issue resolved. You asked me to send you shorter valve stems, I did. You then called me at a later date & asked if I could send you straps for the TPMS & a bottle of Silicon, I did. When you couldn’t figure out how to put those on you gave me another call & said that you wanted new Inner Barrels. I said theirs no reason for new Inner Barrels (Thinking of you Pocket), but if that’s what you want that’s fine. Send the wheels back, I’ll swap out the Inner Barrels for new ones, so that you wouldn’t have to pay. You said just tell me how much they are & I’ll do it myself because you didn’t want to ship the wheels back. I told you Ofer allow me to do it for you, so I save you the $ & headache, this is what I do. You got upset, told me to forget it & asked me to please not call you back, so I respected your wishes & did exactly that. What happened is that you allowed a simple problem to fix overwhelm & ultimately upset you & cause you to give up on a perfectly good set of wheels, but I’m glad that you posted a comment regarding this issue because it’s given me another opportunity to reach out to you. If your still interested I am perfectly willing to finish what I started because I don’t like leaving things undone, but you need to let me do my job. I look foward to your call.
Classy Wanna make me some free wheels? I promise I'll behave
Old 11-11-2010, 05:42 PM   #62
2SSRS@Gen5diy

Drives: 2014 Z/28 #82+#192, 18ZLE 66Nova
Quote:
Originally Posted by PS-Photos View Post
Jesus isn't here to speak for himself, but how come you never shipped the wheels back to them so they could fix everything and fit them on a Camaro to ensure everything fit and worked properly?
You ask why, lets see your guy sent me parts that do not work right after i send him all the sizes, i told you many time i don't trust him on the set up there is only one way to fix the rims and that is to replace the inner barrels.......

Have you tried to fit a 10.5 on the front with any of your camaros? it want fit with a stock car you need to have a car on the right coilovers to fit,Do you have a car like that(P.S. 10.5" is inside on the out side it 11")

Last edited by 2SSRS@Gen5diy; 12-20-2010 at 12:51 PM.
2SSRS@Gen5diy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 06:19 PM   #63
2SSRS@Gen5diy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGNava88 View Post
Hello Ofer:

Jesus Your a nice guy and all but you did not Help me with the problem's on the rims Andrew McFarlane did, The problem's started as soon as i got the rims from you, Shipping was to my home( do you want me to post pics of the Box's i still have them.

Me and you tried to find some barrels at SEMA for two days remember, Any way i did not want to ship them back to FL and then BACK to AZ so me and you agreed to send me the right barrels (for the rear) and i will fix them which i did and there fine, BUT THE FRONTS ARE NOT RIGHT, DO TOO THE HOLE FOR THE TPS. I asked Andrew to help me get this fixed and he sent me the P.O.S. straps and metal valve stems which hit the spindle,

There is only one way to fix it and that is with new inner barrels and the forge line TPS mounting hardware,(which i got on the rimes now)

Now i only need 2 inner barrels which i will get soon, if you like to send me new ones that is fine if not its OK too, I will get them some where soon as i have time to go to CA and get them.

Quote:
To: ofer perlmuter <amigoop3@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thu, November 19, 2009 12:44:35 PM
Subject: RE: Contact Info

So I was thinking last night, the picture that you sent me of the inner barrels shows a gap of almost 1 ¼” of clearance with an 8” inner barrel. If we run a 9” were only taking up 1” of that clearance so In theory it should work right? Lets say for even more clearance we can cut out the plastic inner fender lining which should give us another 5mm to the inside and for good measure we could even run a 5mm spacer behind the hub. This way the wheel would be wider and come farther out to the fender but still allowing you to tuck the tire. With this width wheel and the spacer you would be at a +51 et. Tell me what you think.
Old 11-13-2010, 03:13 AM   #64
PS-Photos

Drives: Lexus GS350 RWD
Send a message via AIM to PS-Photos
Quote:
Jesus Your a nice guy and all but you did not Help me with the problem's on the rims Andrew McFarlane did, The problem's started as soon as i got the rims from you, Shipping was to my home( do you want me to post pics of the Box's i still have them.

Me and you tried to find some barrels at SEMA for two days remember, Any way i did not want to ship them back to FL and then BACK to AZ so me and you agreed to send me the right barrels (for the rear) and i will fix them which i did and there fine, BUT THE FRONTS ARE NOT RIGHT, DO TOO THE HOLE FOR THE TPS. I asked Andrew to help me get this fixed and he sent me the P.O.S. straps and metal valve stems which hit the spindle,

There is only one way to fix it and that is with new inner barrels and the forge line TPS mounting hardware,(which i got on the rimes now)

Now i only need 2 inner barrels which i will get soon, if you like to send me new ones that is fine if not its OK too, I will get them some where soon as i have time to go to CA and get them.
Wait, so he basically gave you FREE wheels and paid for overnight shipping and you didn't want to ship them back so he could fix them and make it work? I was under the impression that you paid for everything, that I can understand but even then you should have sent them back and let them do it correctly.
PS-Photos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 03:26 AM   #65
GEEo
OKCamaros

Drives: 4 banger Diesel
nice wheels man.
GEEo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 06:59 AM   #66
2SSRS@Gen5diy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PS-Photos View Post
Wait, so he basically gave you FREE wheels and paid for overnight shipping and you didn't want to ship them back so he could fix them and make it work? I was under the impression that you paid for everything, that I can understand but even then you should have sent them back and let them do it correctly.
Any one who talked to me know i got them for free i never said any other thing.

I said why i did not send them back, At the time Jesus agreed that i was right, And had Andrew McFarlane sent me the parts to fix the rear rimes, ( Its a good thing i fixed them and did not drill the TPS holes in the new inner barrels) or the stems will him the e-brake cable.

To bad you where not with mc3enterprises at the time maybe you can take some pics before the rims came out.

Last edited by 2SSRS@Gen5diy; 11-13-2010 at 12:40 PM.
Old 11-13-2010, 11:06 AM   #67
themossman
Apprehensive Optimist

Drives: '10 SS/RS SIM
deleted -
Engine:Phase One-(All work by Vengeance Racing): Custom Cam, AR Headers, ported throttle body, ported intake, custom tune, dual valve springs, hardened push rods, under drive pulley, thermostat, Vararam CAI, C5R timing chain, Melling oil pump catch can, breather, MagnaFlow Sport Axle Back
Suspension: Pfadt Sport Sway Bars, Pfadt drop springs
Other: MGW Shifter, Custom Paint
my build journal ---->http://camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30057
themossman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 11:08 AM   #68
2SSRS@Gen5diy

PS-Photos you still there sent you a pm so we can finish getting this thread on track.
Old 12-28-2010, 02:41 PM   #69
2SSRS@Gen5diy

Ok looks like were on the way sent out old inner barrels and all the old mounting parts, And hope to get the new inner barrels in a Little time then mount the tires and post some pics.
Old 07-27-2011, 05:23 PM   #70
ihaveacamaro
I like teeth.

Drives: #198
any update?
ihaveacamaro is offline   Reply With Quote