Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 02-21-2012, 07:08 PM   #15
Jaime068
Treasure Coast Camaro 5

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT/RS RJT
Hey camaro_RS, your car isn't lowered yet is it? Ur car looks sick in the sig! So I just want to know if that stance is with or witout lowering.
Old 02-21-2012, 08:29 PM   #16
camaro_RS
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: A lot of show, not much go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime068 View Post
Hey camaro_RS, your car isn't lowered yet is it? Ur car looks sick in the sig! So I just want to know if that stance is with or witout lowering.
Thanks, man!

No, it's not lowered at all. I did buy some Eibach springs but when I found out how much it was going to cost me to have them installed I wasn't too keen on having them put in so I sold them to a member on here. Plus at the time I didn't have the body kit and I wanted it and knew I'd be having all kinds of problems scraping the kit if I got it lowered. And I was right!! I've already had problems bottoming out and scraping the body kit. Maybe when all of the construction around where I live is done I'll think about getting it lowered again. I do like the look of the lowered stance!!

camaro_RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 07:21 PM   #17
camaro_RS
Emerald Coast Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
Damn, you have some great taste in mods. man. These pictures are amazing!!! I love the one on top of the parking structure where you can see all the buildings and parts of the beach. I need to move there, lol. Also, I love that you came from a Prius to this, as that's a big change. Camaro's are just flat out awesome.

This build is REALLY going to be worth watching. I'm loving the ground effects and the grill. It looks mean as all hell. Keep the pics coming!

Thanks for the compliments, man!! I got some pics today and if any of them are good I'm going to try and put 'em up tomorrow. Can't wait to see all the lighting mods you have your car!!

Old 02-23-2012, 07:56 PM   #18
Schmidty
Facebook.com/SoCalCamaro5

Drives: 2011 CGM 2SS/RS
Your ride is pretty sick! Everything is done perfect, not overdone at all. I dig the profile view with the Razzi kit. Im gonna get me some chrome havoc wheels...looks awesome bro!
Old 02-24-2012, 08:11 AM   #19
camaro_RS
Emerald Coast Camaros

Some pics I got yesterday while it was foggy...I think they're decent, nothing great though. I need to find a good place!!
Attached Images

Old 02-24-2012, 10:34 AM   #20
Wantconvertible

Drives: 2011 SS/RS VERT
i like it
Wantconvertible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:22 PM   #21
camaro_RS
Emerald Coast Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wantconvertible View Post
i like it

Old 02-25-2012, 08:39 AM   #22
camaro_RS
Emerald Coast Camaros

Did this at work when I wasn't paying attention while parking!! It's the very front, center, and lowest area of the front splitter. I've since cleaned it off and you can't see it if you're just standing and looking at my car. I ordered some Dr. Colorchip and hope to fix this and some other small chips/nicks I have . Did some researching on Langka or Dr. Colorchip and found that most, not all , people have had success with one or the other if used per exact specifications in the instructions. Hoping it turns out good for me. I'm going to finally get some interior work done that I've been wanting to do for quite a while. I should get that rolling this week.
Attached Images

Old 02-26-2012, 08:35 PM   #23
JoshBobGuptaMarley
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: '12 2SS/RS LS3 GBA
It's funny when my friends ask me if I've seen that white camaro around the beach. They always talk about how badass it looks hehe. I'm completely stock again so now I'm forced to look at your car and think "one day I want my car to look like that". Hehe
Old 02-26-2012, 08:41 PM   #24
camaro_RS
Emerald Coast Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshBobGuptaMarley View Post
It's funny when my friends ask me if I've seen that white camaro around the beach. They always talk about how badass it looks hehe. I'm completely stock again so now I'm forced to look at your car and think "one day I want my car to look like that". Hehe
Haha that's funny!! You can use my car for the looks (for now because I know you'll be modding it up to make it look killer) because right now I say "one day I want my car to be fast like that one" when I look at yours!! LOL.

Let me know when you're going to be working on your car at your place or something. I'll head over and help you or whatnot or if you want. I'm planning on painting my engine cover/fuse box/CAI cover and also my interior pieces sometime really soon.

Old 03-03-2012, 03:00 AM   #25
ZoMBiE_KMF
Camaro Club of NM

Drives: '10 2SS/RS, Sold: [COTW 2/20/12]
Awesome pics! Car looks great!
Old 03-04-2012, 09:09 AM   #26
Eluve38
SoCal HT5

Drives: VR 2lt V6
Wow! That is one fine looking car you got there. I really love how the razzi kit looks. Think it is one of the best out there. The pictures look great. Gives me motivation to mod my V6.
Eluve38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 03:09 PM   #27
camaro_RS
Emerald Coast Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoMBiE_KMF View Post
Awesome pics! Car looks great!
Thanks a lot, man! I've been following your build for quite a while now. Yours is killer!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eluve38 View Post
Wow! That is one fine looking car you got there. I really love how the razzi kit looks. Think it is one of the best out there. The pictures look great. Gives me motivation to mod my V6.
Thanks a lot for the compliments, man! Yeah there are so many different things you can do (in a big or small way) to make the car your own and like it that much more. Doesn't have to be something that major to feel like you've totally changed the look of the car. For example just customizing the bowties to your liking can give the car a different feel.

Old 03-05-2012, 06:57 PM   #28
ffnva40

Drives: Silver 2012 Camaro LS w black rims
How much was the ground effects kit? I am looking at adding that to mine, If the price is right.. Nice ride BTW
ffnva40 is offline   Reply With Quote