Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 03-07-2013, 03:53 PM   #29
Kartashian
SoCal HT5

Drives: The Punisher
Sweet ride man!!
Looking great.
Old 03-07-2013, 09:01 PM   #30
Eric-MPD1.com

Drives: Cool parts for cool cars
Looks great Sam!

Thank you for choosing MPD1 for your "Z Force' hood!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam.u.el View Post
I got my car back on Wednesday and was finally able to take some pictures the other day but couldn't upload due to the sites maintenance but here they are! The weather hasn't been too good so this is the best i could do for now.

New MPD1 ZForce Hood, Rideskinz Aggressor front fascia, GM ground FX side skirts, and a spear stripe painted on the side of the car. Let me know what you guys think! :smile:

And my favorite pic so far

Sorry for such crappy photos, these were all taken on my cell phone. I should probably invest in a decent camera Haha. I wanna say thanks to Eric at MPD1 for the awesome quality in the hood and fit and customer service, Tony at Rideskinz for the great looking front fascia. Although it was a pain to install it turned out great! Lupe at Overhaul engines for the painted Bowties, quality was also fantastic, and Roger at Emblempros for the SS emblems that i still need to put on . They look awesome though!

I also have my SW exhaust installed and it sounds great! I will get a video recorded and uploaded later. Thanks again to Jessika for the customer service and FAST shipping.
Eric-MPD1.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:06 PM   #31
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
I really like the hood and front end. Best color on a Camaro is yellow too. I think a dovetail spoiler would complete the look.

Nice work!
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:41 PM   #32
sam.u.el

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS Rally Yellow w/ blk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kartashian View Post
Sweet ride man!!
Looking great.
Thanks man! Much appreciated . You have a pretty sweet ride yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric-MPD1.com View Post
Thank you for choosing MPD1 for your "Z Force' hood!
Thanks again Eric! Hood is awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
I really like the hood and front end. Best color on a Camaro is yellow too. I think a dovetail spoiler would complete the look.

Nice work!
Thank you! , idk if you've seen it, but I'll be installing rideskinz Low Profile wing he's in the process of making right now.I'm hoping it'll turn out good.

Thanks again for the compliments and for stoping by to look at my build
sam.u.el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:48 PM   #33
sam.u.el

Here's a couple of pics after getting the catback exhaust put on! I'm still working on getting a video. I'm just looking for a decent piece of recording equipment. I don't want it to sound distorted. I'm really happy with the sound and ease of installation. Took about an hour with the help of a coworker using the hoist at work.

Getting rid of those HUGE cans on our cars called mufflers was nice. The chambered exhaust looks a lot cleaner

Old 03-22-2013, 09:16 PM   #34
sam.u.el

I still wasn't able to get a decent video of my exhaust but I DID get a couple of nice shots from the little drive I went on yesterday .

Old 04-17-2013, 02:16 AM   #35
sam.u.el

So.. i've been kind of MIA for a little while due to work being extremely busy but now that it has slowed down a bit i have some more free time to spend on the forums haha.

So I've been debating with myself on whether or not to pull the trigger and buying a ported throttle body, longtube headers tune my car and possibly get a Maggie supercharger and void my warranty. So far the mod bug is winning and i may be in the process purchasing these camaro goodies soon.

I'm still recovering from the slew of mods i just finished but the mod bug never stops. I befriended someone who paints cars at the local body shop and he gave me a REALLY good deal on Repainting my entire car sunrise yellow with either a black pearl for the black stripes on my car or a metallic black. It would also give me an opportunity to fix all the mistakes the other body shop did with the paint i currently have.
With that being said, i was also interested in the painted strut tower brace from lupe. I'll have to shoot him a PM to see if he can paint my brace sunrise yellow to match my car for when i get it painted.

On top of all that i'm still itching to purchase some TSW Nurburgrings as well. I just cant decide on whether or not i should go with the machined face or the Matte gunmetal finish.

Anyways, enough of the novel i just wrote, I'll be updating soon with what the mod bug has caused me to do next. I believe if i do not get the supercharger now, the paint job will be in order and that will really set the car off in my opinion. Stay tuned!
Old 08-27-2013, 04:00 PM   #36
MVPxD

Drives: 2021 Camaro LT1
Hey Samuel, I recently just bought my first car, which to my joy is a 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS. Great job on your car, it looks absolutely amazing. My question to you is, Where are the front lip and side skirts from?
MVPxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 04:58 PM   #37
SilverSlayer-SS
SoCal HT5

Drives: 2010 SS , 2014 SS
WooW looks great!
Old 09-16-2013, 04:31 AM   #38
sam.u.el

So I finally found the time to come back to come back to the site and update my progress.

Nothing HUGE so far but I did pull the trigger on the TSW's and wrapped them with some nitto invos! If the pics don't upload I'll try tomorrow to see if I can get them to work. Thanks for the compliments so far. I appreciate it!
Attached Images

Old 09-18-2013, 12:20 AM   #39
ben3350

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT ABM
looks awesome and love the name serenity!
Old 11-13-2013, 11:36 PM   #40
sam.u.el

New update! Evrything is pretty much the same. I did have a buddy of mine help me paint my steering wheel, center console, and guage cluster. I decided to steer away from the popular color match everything everything trend and do red and black for the interior. I plan on adding more in the future but this is a good start for now. I thibk they turned out pretty decent, but then again it is my car haha.
Attached Images

Old 02-04-2015, 11:40 AM   #41
Milkster495
Milkster

Drives: Orange 2010 camaro 2ss
Hydro dipped wheels

Hey Sam just wondering how your hydro dipped wheels are holding up
Milkster495 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 12:07 PM   #42
Buck Heard

Drives: 2012 Victory Red 1SS/RS
I love the way this car looks. Something about the combination of that fascia and the hood and the placement of the black accents. Really has a unique and awesome look to it. Very nice.
Buck Heard is offline   Reply With Quote