Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 07-12-2018, 11:22 PM   #1
2SLW

Drives: 2013 SS
FS: 2013 Black SS with a few bolt ons

Hi All,

I thought I would give anyone a chance at buying my car before I trade it in and a dealer racks up the price. Below are the specs.

2013 Camaro SS
-62k miles
-Auto
-Kooks LT Headers
-Borla Attack Cat back
-CAI
-Tune by J&R Performance
-Has a JL Audio Amp upgrade
-Has everything minus sunroof

-The brakes are a little noisey lately, they have a ton of pad left. You may want to change them up if it annoys you. Really only Mechanical issue. The left front lower bumper has a scrape in it from a curb, I plan on getting it fixed here in the next week. If someone wants to buy it before then, Ill knock off 500 bucks for it.

Currently is on stock rims, as I sold the 22 inch rims and tires you see in some of the pics. I can take more pics of whatever you would like to see. The stock tires have maybe 10 percent tread on them, so they will need to be replaced... but I would recommend getting fatter tires in the rear if you want some traction.

I am asking 21k for it.

I will warn you, it is loud. If you havent heard the kooks LT headers with the Borla exhaust, I love it. I hope it finds a good owner... but time to upgrade. Shoot me a message on here and I will send you my number. I am in AZ if anyone would like to come look at it.
Attached Images

2SLW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 08:19 PM   #2
2SLW

Drives: 2013 SS
Sold
2SLW is offline   Reply With Quote