Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 01-02-2010, 04:01 PM   #43
chevyss
SS/RS

Drives: 2010 SS/RS IOM w/blk stripes A6
Mike and fellow workers. Thank you so much for all your hard work. This is the sweetest car I've owned. Old man with a young car. "THE LOVE A CAR IS A BOY'S FIRST STEP TO MANHOOD, AND AN OLD MAN'S LAST HOLD ON BOYHOOD". I've had mine since June 26th and have 1900 miles on it. Made some mods to it. Changed the spoiler on the trunk. Beautiful car and waiting for the Z28 to come out.
Attached Images

chevyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 04:02 PM   #44
kroache

Drives: IBM Camaro 2LT RS
Nice one Mike

Thanks

Kevin

kroache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 04:03 PM   #45
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator

Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
still waiting to get mine ordered, but thank you to all in Oshawa and I hope you all had happy holidays and a well deserved break.
Old 01-02-2010, 04:12 PM   #46
DocHolliday

Drives: '14 Blade Silver Z51
Mike, you and the folks at Oshawa continue to set the gold standard; you're appreciated more than you can know.

Best,
Matt
Old 01-02-2010, 04:41 PM   #47
KATHY63

Drives: 2010 IOM manual 2SS
Thank you so much. We have an IOM 2SS manual and we first ordered on sweetest day of '08 and had to reorder on Valentines day of '09 because the dealership closed. Took delivery June 13 and it was so worth the wait. We love it! Keep up the GREAT work!
KATHY63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 04:54 PM   #48
ricksglass

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Thank's Mike & everyone making this Great piece of art! At the Oshawa Plant ! Have a Great New Year !!
I love my car,Can't wait until spring so I can get it back out
keep up the GREAT work !!
ricksglass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 05:09 PM   #49
anthonybyram

Drives: 1972 Z28, torch red,454
Mike you and every body at TEAM CAMARO are some really great people. And you my friend are a class act. My wife and I love our new 2SS/RS #28770 Camaro! Thank You for the lithograph, and letter of thanks, people are just astonished that the individuals who make the new Camaro would take the time to do something like this. I just tell them that its pride in craftsmanship, something you dont see anymore. Hey, if youre building the hottest and best looking car in America,why not put your name on it? I certainly would! You and everyone at TEAM CAMARO have a great and happy 2010! Tony&Glenda Byram
anthonybyram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 05:10 PM   #50
cruizin

Drives: 2010 2LT RS Aqua Blue White Stripes
Hi Mike:
I own a 2LT/RS in Aqua Blue With White Stripes.Is it possible to get total production No's on the Aqua Blue cars?
Can the No's be broken down to V6 & V8 cars?
Is it possible to get the dates for the car that people list on the site Eg. 1100,2500,300 etc?

Thanks
Norm
Penetang,Ont.
cruizin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 05:17 PM   #51
nUcLeArEnVoY
Oldbie that nobody knows

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS M6
Send a message via AIM to nUcLeArEnVoY
Thanks, Mike! It's heartwarming to know that the laborers enjoy making our cars just as much as we enjoy driving them.

And where are some new Beavis & Butthead episodes?
nUcLeArEnVoY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 05:28 PM   #52
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Thanks Mike and GM Employees

I would like to personally thank Mike Judge, and all GM employees associated with the 2010 Camaro Production and Design.

What an awesome car... May 2010 find all of you healthy, happy, and prosperous...
Attached Images

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 05:54 PM   #53
trm0002
VIN #2G1FT1EW6A9100074

Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2SS/RS RJT VIN 00074
Send a message via AIM to trm0002
Quote:
Originally Posted by super60 View Post
All

Super60 here , and i've been reading the threads here today and notice alot of members are getting their new Camaros this week . Well i just want to say Thanks for your patience and you won't be disappointed , the wait will be worth all of the sleepless nights and hair pulling .

Some of you have gone to the rail yard to see and take pictures of the new addition to the family only to be turned away Some of you only talk about the Camaro 24/7 and your wife's and girlfriends are getting upset !

(Don't worry i know the feeling , i help build them and do the litho prints in my spare time , my home office is covered in Camaro pictures,letters,posters,jackets,t-shirts,books etc.. ) The point being , we here in Oshawa appreciate all of the time and effort all of you have devoted to the Camaro along with your hard earned money. 2009 was a great year for Camaro and 2010 is shapeing up to be an even more exciting run We're glad your along for the ride and i'm looking forward to seeing more happy owners and pictures of their new Camaro's.

And again we start back up production at 6:30am January 11th. Thanks everyone , present owners, and future Camaro owners your the greatest.

Best Regards from the entire team in Oshawa and we wish you and your families a Happy and Safe 2010.

Mike Judge
Super60
Quote:
Originally Posted by the Mole View Post
Hey Mike
Happy New Year.
Keep up the good work! Even though I'm retired now I'm still there in spirit!

Rob
To Mike and Rob...

As a proud Camaro owner, I'd like to take a quick moment to say God bless you both and here's to 2010 bringing you health, happiness, and new coveted friendships. The two of you have been instrumental to bringing a sense of community to new Camaro owners from across North America and in some cases, farther beyond. For that, I will be forever grateful (not to mention you guys make a hell of a car ).

Trent and Waldo
Old 01-02-2010, 06:10 PM   #54
Scooter

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Thank You Mike!!!
Scooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 06:25 PM   #55
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul SS View Post
Thanks Mike, Always nice to hear from someone on the inside, makes us feel even more connected. I can't help but think of all the great people at Oshawa every time I look at my Camaro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljustin293 View Post
Great write up Mike, good luck this year!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhaus76 View Post
Thank you Super60. I love my car and I will forever!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
Thanks Mike, and may you and the Oshawa team have a Happy NEW YEAR!! Keep up the good work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedster View Post
Mike -

You are the man! Thank You for all that you and your team have done for the Camaro and even more specifically the lithographs you have personally done for so many.

2010 should be a great year for you and the Camaro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyby View Post
Keep up the outstanding work, we all greatly appreciate it. Hope you get to relax on your time off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CynAgain View Post
You too and everyone in Oshawa! Thank you very much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dboy23 View Post
God bless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wer2foxs View Post
Thanks Mike for making dreams come true for so many of us!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by papabearcamaro View Post
Thank you Mike to you and your coworkers for all the great work you're doing to fulfill a dream that we all have..to own a Gen5 Camaro. Thank you Sir!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thGenOwner View Post
It only gets worse after you possess it, believe me!

Thanks alot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love my chevy View Post
Thank you Oshawa,for your outstanding craftsmanship, Camaro is awsome because of you on the line. I love my Chevy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikel441 View Post
Yes, it has been a good year. Thank you EVERYONE at the Oshawa Assembly plant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by REAPER SS View Post
Yall keep up the good work. Standing ovation
Quote:
Originally Posted by SQUALO View Post
Very well said, the GM employees are a class act not only to the company, but, to Oshawa, Ontario CANADA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROD1 View Post
An absolute astounding achievement that will make its mark in automobile history and creating a bright glow through times of economic turmoil. You should be very proud!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverguardrail View Post
A Happy and Safe 2010 to you and the entire team in Oshawa also.

Thanks !
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
Mike, you and the folks at Oshawa continue to set the gold standard; you're appreciated more than you can know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nUcLeArEnVoY View Post
Thanks, Mike! It's heartwarming to know that the laborers enjoy making our cars just as much as we enjoy driving them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
I would like to personally thank Mike Judge, and all GM employees associated with the 2010 Camaro Production and Design.

What an awesome car... May 2010 find all of you healthy, happy, and prosperous...

+1

I LOVE MIKE JUDGE AND 'THANK HIM' EVERY SINGLE TIME I DRIVE MY 'ROCKETSHIP'!!!

HE IS A 'CLASS ACT' IN A TIME WHERE PEOPLE TODAY SEEM TO CARE MORE ABOUT THEMSELVES THAN THEIR FELLOW MAN...NOT MIKE!!!...HE IS 'HEADS ABOVE THE REST'!!!!...

I AM SO VERY FORTUNATE THAT HE AND ROB ('THE MOLE') PERSONALLY HAD THEIR HANDS ON MY CAR AND MADE ME A PERFECT CAMARO!!!...

YOU GUYS 'ROCK MY WORLD' AND I HAVE THANKED YOU BOTH MANY TIMES, BUT I WILL SAY IT AGAIN..."THANK YOU FOR BUILDING ME A 'DREAM' CALLED CAMARO!!!"...

Old 01-02-2010, 06:59 PM   #56
mumboman

Drives: 2010 2SS RS Camaro
Thank U Mike! and all your co-workers. My SS ROCKS!!! Can't wait for the convertable.
mumboman is offline   Reply With Quote