Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2017, 11:17 AM   #15
Tjaas

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
My advice would be to call your credit card company and file a dispute to get a refund. Let the CC company deal with them. It will work if you have back up emails / info to prove your case no matter what the cancelation policey is in fine print.
Old 12-28-2017, 04:21 PM   #16
rickyrocket

Drives: 2015 blk 1 SS
That's total bs if you bought it discounted it takes longer,I bought from them last year got all the same runaround as their still doing, called the parts mfg.direct and asked what MS's status was as a vendor,both said good?,but also said they had sold/shipped their own product and there was no backlog, they also both shipped my parts direct to bail out MS,Ill never buy from MS again,eventually someone's going to get burned for their $$$
Old 12-28-2017, 04:29 PM   #17
The camaro show

Drives: 2015 camaro 2lt
I agree with the complaint that’s not right he should have been notified
Cosmetic mods: SS hood with painted vent, SS bumper, acs 1le front lip black, big worm gfx tinted all lights, solar wing v2, Camaro seat belt pads and oracle color shift halos and fog light halos and rear colorshift bow tie, carbon creations carbon fiber stingray z spoiler
Wheels: lexani r-3 bg finish 19x8.5
Performance: cold air inductions intake, mrt v1, jacfab ported intake manifold, intake manifold spacer, overkill tuned on E85.
Old 12-28-2017, 11:05 PM   #18
LT1Zob

Drives: 23 LT1 / 19 Z06 / after 6 5th gens
What I don't understand as I watch MS get bashed on 2 different forums almost daily is why continue this current business model that's running their good name into the ground? I'm aware that in some industries, good or bad, all publicity is good publicity. But that's just not true in the automotive aftermarket industry as getting bashed constantly in front of thousands of enthusiast eyeballs seals up most of those wallets. So why not just go back to concentrating on customer satisfaction and drop this silly "you get discount, in exchange we give you a dozen false shipping dates, then one day, when you least expect it, your crap arrives at your door"? I don't get how this model makes sense to any business that had a great reputation for years.
Old 12-29-2017, 12:56 PM   #19
MarylandSpeed
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 ZL1 & 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by The camaro show View Post
I agree with the complaint that’s not right he should have been notified
We deal with a lot of customers. After a complaint like this is posted, all I can do is make it right, which I did by overnighting product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzobian View Post
What I don't understand as I watch MS get bashed on 2 different forums almost daily is why continue this current business model that's running their good name into the ground? I'm aware that in some industries, good or bad, all publicity is good publicity. But that's just not true in the automotive aftermarket industry as getting bashed constantly in front of thousands of enthusiast eyeballs seals up most of those wallets. So why not just go back to concentrating on customer satisfaction and drop this silly "you get discount, in exchange we give you a dozen false shipping dates, then one day, when you least expect it, your crap arrives at your door"? I don't get how this model makes sense to any business that had a great reputation for years.
Trust me, I would LOVE nothing more than to charge everyone website price and ship immediately. However website price is often manufacturer “minimum advertised price” or “MAP price”. The issue is, this makes our website price the same as summit and jegs, and often more than Amazon (because manufacturers cannot enforce MAP on them. I do not see a plausible business model built around charging more than the largest retailer in the world and hoping people buy from us. Do that’s where we get into the discounting stuff. We have a ton of customers who are fine and happy with it. However I do feel when one person complains and we try and make them happy, other people see it and pile on
Old 12-29-2017, 02:20 PM   #20
Kraken

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarylandSpeed View Post
We deal with a lot of customers. After a complaint like this is posted, all I can do is make it right, which I did by overnighting product.

Trust me, I would LOVE nothing more than to charge everyone website price and ship immediately. However website price is often manufacturer “minimum advertised price” or “MAP price”. The issue is, this makes our website price the same as summit and jegs, and often more than Amazon (because manufacturers cannot enforce MAP on them. I do not see a plausible business model built around charging more than the largest retailer in the world and hoping people buy from us. Do that’s where we get into the discounting stuff. We have a ton of customers who are fine and happy with it. However I do feel when one person complains and we try and make them happy, other people see it and pile on

Waiting for you to make mines right as well!
Old 12-29-2017, 03:58 PM   #21
MarylandSpeed
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
Waiting for you to make mines right as well!

PM me your order number
Old 12-29-2017, 05:03 PM   #22
StreetRage320
Those who need me got me

Drives: 2022 ZL1 A10
Quote:

I have made a career out of earning people's business. I feel my knowledge in my area of expertise and the support I offer has value. Competing on price alone in a situation you can't win is not a sucessful business plan. I can also tell you and I am starting my winter mods and I have only contacted one vendor Ted Janetty, his knowledge and excellent reviews have value to me. I am willing to pay for that piece of mind and support. Could I find things cheaper? probably. Is there a chance going that cheap route that I may end up with wrong parts, bad tune, missing pieces, or a complete upgrade that does not meet my HP requirements, absolutely. I wish you guys well.
Old 12-30-2017, 03:09 PM   #23
Kraken

Quote:
PM me your order number
PM sent!
Old 12-30-2017, 04:33 PM   #24
MarylandSpeed
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetRage320 View Post
I have made a career out of earning people's business. I feel my knowledge in my area of expertise and the support I offer has value. Competing on price alone in a situation you can't win is not a sucessful business plan. I can also tell you and I am starting my winter mods and I have only contacted one vendor Ted Janetty, his knowledge and excellent reviews have value to me. I am willing to pay for that piece of mind and support. Could I find things cheaper? probably. Is there a chance going that cheap route that I may end up with wrong parts, bad tune, missing pieces, or a complete upgrade that does not meet my HP requirements, absolutely. I wish you guys well.
I wish it worked that way. In the old days we got a lot of tech support calls. Now people just post on 10 facebook groups, get an answer they like and buy from whoever is cheapest.
Old 12-30-2017, 04:34 PM   #25
MarylandSpeed
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
PM sent!
Will get this straight on Tuesday. Thanks
Old 12-30-2017, 04:47 PM   #26
StreetRage320
Those who need me got me

Drives: 2022 ZL1 A10
Quote:
I wish it worked that way. In the old days we got a lot of tech support calls. Now people just post on 10 facebook groups, get an answer they like and buy from whoever is cheapest.
I am not familiar with the market you are in. I can't imagine being in a market where the number one buying criteria is price. If people are sourcing the product the way you say, then honestly they are getting what they pay for.
Old 01-01-2018, 09:58 PM   #27
derb83

Drives: 2010 camaro ss
Ive been waiting for a simple zl1 fuel pump since 11/22 , eventually i ordered another from adm performance and had it in 2 days . I filed a credit card dispute because my refund request was denied multiple times . Hopefully i get my money back some time in 2018 . Normally i research everyone i order from but the one time i didnt i wish i did .
Old 01-02-2018, 04:42 PM   #28
Kraken

Still Waiting

Quote:
Will get this straight on Tuesday. Thanks
Today is Tuesday and I still haven't heard from you! I was told that I would hear something the Tuesday after Christmas. Then again the Tuesday after new years. I'm still waiting!

Closed Thread