Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 08-10-2009, 08:22 PM   #687
Silver Surfer

Drives: 2LT/RS SIM
Hey Eric could you see how many are in front of mine.. NKKW6P
I was told it will be here in Sept. THX

1100, Preliminary order accepted May 26
2000, Order accepted by GM Sept 3
3000, Order accepted by production control Sept 12
3300, Order scheduled for production TPW 9/28
3400, Order broadcast Sept 25
3800, Order produced Oct 2
4200, Shipped Oct 2
5000, Delivered to the dealer Oct 20
6000, Delivered to the owner Oct 20
Silver Surfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 08:34 PM   #688
Melson

Drives: Wild Cherry
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-Eric View Post
Thanks Mark!!! Did you have a good weekend with her?
Yes Sir I did.....I have told one person already to give you a call......

2010 RJT 2SS/RS L99 CAMARO
ARH 1 7/8" LT HEADERS W/ HF CATS
MAGNAFLOW 3" COMP EXHAUST
ADM PERFORMANCE CAI
ADM PERFORMANCE CUSTOM TUNE
ADM PERFORMANCE PORTED THROTTLE BODY
ADM PERFORMANCE TRANS COOLER
3.45 GEARS
BMR TRAILING ARMS
Melson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 10:36 AM   #689
2L8IWON

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro 2SS RS SIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Surfer View Post
Hey Eric could you see how many are in front of mine.. NKKW6P
I was told it will be here in Sept. THX
Hello Eric! I'm also trying to find out where I am on your list. Thank you Sir!
NKBB68
Old 08-11-2009, 09:48 PM   #690
etrigan

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Black Camaro
I've been away from the boards for a while - out driving - so I thought I would drop in and say howdy to everyone.

So many new people here!

VIN #2G1FT1EW6A9106795

1100, Preliminary order accepted:10/13/08
6000, Del. to me:5/20/09
etrigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 09:23 AM   #691
Melson

Howdy Etrigan.....Have not seen you around for a while.........

ADM PERFORMANCE CAI
3.45 GEARS
BMR TRAILING ARMS
Old 08-12-2009, 05:08 PM   #692
sooneRS

Drives: Black
eric, i'm from OKC and i drove down there to place an order a few months back. can you tell me approximately how many cars are ahead of me ? order number is below. thanks!
Old 08-13-2009, 08:47 AM   #693
phiz118
It's amazing!

Drives: 2007 Lexas IS350
Quote:
Originally Posted by sooneRS View Post
eric, i'm from OKC and i drove down there to place an order a few months back. can you tell me approximately how many cars are ahead of me ? order number is below. thanks!
Sooner, it looks like you ordered about the same time I did. My sales person stated that I would probably be picked up next month, so my guess is that you can look forward to the same.
phiz118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 08:15 PM   #694
R1Ecko

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS
For all the guys that already took delivery, about how many days was it from production to delivery? It seems the average is about 4 weeks. I know some of you guys got held up in QC but can anyone post a time line and which parts took the longest i.e train versus truck versus anything else?
Old 08-18-2009, 04:09 AM   #695
2L8IWON

SS-Eric -

It's been over a week since your last post. The salesman at Classic who took my Camaro order resigned a ways back so I'm checking in on you and hoping all is well!

There are a few of us looking for a better idea of where we are in line. I know you are busy and this forum probably wasn't in your job description, but the wait is killing me. My May order had a promised delivery of late July/August at first. Now we're coming up on September and still at same place as May. My wife can't believe I've been showing so much patience for so long. I know my patience isn't showing here, but I've just been passing time peeking into this website each day dying to hear word that I'm moving forward. I sold my 2007 customized Suburban back in May which I bought new at Classic Chevrolet because I wanted to make sure I could sell it for at least my payoff which I did. I've been driving a temporary and dented up 2002 Dodge Dakota single cab ever since that belonged to my son. I'm not one to bug you to death during a waiting period, but I do want to make sure you're still around there. Perhaps I need to call.
Old 08-18-2009, 04:33 AM   #696
a6pk2go

Drives: ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2L8IWON View Post
SS-Eric -

It's been over a week since your last post. The salesman at Classic who took my Camaro order resigned a ways back so I'm checking in on you and hoping all is well!

There are a few of us looking for a better idea of where we are in line. I know you are busy and this forum probably wasn't in your job description, but the wait is killing me. My May order had a promised delivery of late July/August at first. Now we're coming up on September and still at same place as May. My wife can't believe I've been showing so much patience for so long. I know my patience isn't showing here, but I've just been passing time peeking into this website each day dying to hear word that I'm moving forward. I sold my 2007 customized Suburban back in May which I bought new at Classic Chevrolet because I wanted to make sure I could sell it for at least my payoff which I did. I've been driving a temporary and dented up 2002 Dodge Dakota single cab ever since that belonged to my son. I'm not one to bug you to death during a waiting period, but I do want to make sure you're still around there. Perhaps I need to call.
2L8IWON, Mine is getting build next week or I should know sometime this week. I ordered back in Dec. Enjoy this forum and about a month you may want to step away and relax and take a couple of deep sighs.

Good Luck!!!
a6pk2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 05:22 AM   #697
2L8IWON

QUOTE=a6pk2go;811571]2L8IWON, Mine is getting build next week or I should know sometime this week. I ordered back in Dec. Enjoy this forum and about a month you may want to step away and relax and take a couple of deep sighs.

Good Luck!!![/QUOTE]

Old 08-18-2009, 08:03 AM   #698
Hicompression
Rumbly Bumble Bee

Drives: 2010 2SS Camaro
Eric actually posts more over at the old "5thgen.org" site. It is now "Moderncamaro.com". He has a thread he frequently posts in about order status. I'd hit him up over there.
Old 08-18-2009, 08:43 AM   #699
phiz118
It's amazing!

Drives: 2007 Lexas IS350
Quote:
SS-Eric -

I just wanted to let you know that I ordered at the end of May, and my salesperson called last week to verify my order. His words were, "I think you will be picked up very soon." He didn't give me a date, but I am holding out that it will be before the end of this month.
phiz118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 10:23 AM   #700
Melson

Quote:
SS-Eric -

Eric is still there.....I talked to him yesterday..................

ADM PERFORMANCE CAI
3.45 GEARS
BMR TRAILING ARMS