Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2011 Camaro5 Fest (II)

Old 04-27-2011, 02:29 PM   #1
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
camaro 5 fest 2014?????

needs to be here in washington state.
brand new track being built they just got premits yesterday & even though they have started breaking ground already.
they have plans to have the track up & running by 2013. so it should be ready for us in 2014 lol

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 03:57 PM   #2
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

what 54 views & no one commeted on it yet??? well you guys are funny.

come to find out the track may be ready for the 2012 season too. lol. but we want that on the east coast or midwest lol

Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Old 05-06-2011, 10:35 AM   #3
Big Brunsy

Drives: 2010 supercharged LS3
that looks like a fun course, but the lack of room for vendors and car show would eliminate it from contention.
Big Brunsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 10:36 AM   #4
Forza
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS CGM
I created a map for us Camaro5 members to see where other members live in proximity to each other. It is called www.camaroownersnearme.com I'm guessing this will help make a decision.

You can read all about this sticky thread here http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141843
Forza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 10:42 AM   #5
Merc
In The Circle

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS IOM M6
Seattle?

Old 05-06-2011, 10:47 AM   #6
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Brunsy View Post
that looks like a fun course, but the lack of room for vendors and car show would eliminate it from contention.
thats just the track area thats not just the full site. & where its located at would be great because its small town USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercuryman96 View Post
Seattle?

No one likes working with the Pacific raceways its too costly. plus with the new track, it wouldnt be set up for national events until about this time.
We will be racing at this new track next season

Old 05-06-2011, 12:57 PM   #7
600hp-lpe

Drives: 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
thats just the track area thats not just the full site. & where its located at would be great because its small town USA

No one likes working with the Pacific raceways its too costly. plus with the new track, it wouldnt be set up for national events until about this time.
We will be racing at this new track next season

So...that would mean you would have like a 10-50 mile Cummute to the fest?

How far is that From Maine? or Florida?
Might as well move it up to Alaska... only people attending would be local's.

Hey! there's an Idea! make your own LOCAL fest for that track so you don't have to have everyone else in C5 drive 3500 miles to YOUR LOCAL track.

And you wonder why no one posts in this thread.
600hp-lpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 01:20 PM   #8
Merc
In The Circle

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS IOM M6
So where is thid new track?

Old 05-08-2011, 05:39 PM   #9
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercuryman96 View Post
So where is thid new track?

shelton, about 10 miles away from the current Bremerton raceways, & believe me.

they will have a RV parking area, for those who want to camp out (that would be great for the venders) & a whole area for parking & what have you a great show area.

it will be finished (we hope) by this winter if not next spring. just in time for race season to start.

& if we have Camaro fest in after July 5th, we will be ok lol

Old 05-08-2011, 05:43 PM   #10
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by 600hp-lpe View Post
So...that would mean you would have like a 10-50 mile Cummute to the fest?

How far is that From Maine? or Florida?
Might as well move it up to Alaska... only people attending would be local's.

Hey! there's an Idea! make your own LOCAL fest for that track so you don't have to have everyone else in C5 drive 3500 miles to YOUR LOCAL track.

And you wonder why no one posts in this thread.

you are talking about a National track here, not just a local track, I am talking Indy style road races, NHRA drags.

If I would of said Pacific Raceways, everyone would of jumped. & said heck yea, Even though its pricey as hell to get that track.

how many people from the east coast made it to C5fest this year? a few of them right? next c5f in the east coast I bet there would be a few guys from the west coast making the trip. I know I will be saving my pennies to go.
Why not having it in china??? come on lets stop this east coast/west coast Bull shit.

camaro5 is not just an east coast thing, its world wide.

Old 05-08-2011, 05:49 PM   #11
m72070

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS Black on Black on Black
Ok, we'll have it in Biloxi, MS! I'm ok with that!
m72070 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 05:51 PM   #12
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by m72070 View Post
Ok, we'll have it in Biloxi, MS! I'm ok with that!
have fun, but I will not go. Not because its to far, BUT ITS TO CLOSE TO MY MOTHER.

Old 05-08-2011, 06:03 PM   #13
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
hmmmm...

weather man checking in...

"chance of rain...is 110%!"
Old 05-08-2011, 06:06 PM   #14
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
hmmmm...

weather man checking in...

"chance of rain...is 110%!"
well that must be 2014 Jan lol, we dont get much rain after July 5th to Sept 30 lol