Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-13-2009, 12:02 AM   #43
JewelZ
Just Lovin' My Camaro!

Drives: CGM 2LT/RS/AUTO
wow, what a disgrace to my generation... It was probably daddy's car anyway... good post pal, maybe this thread will help other young people myself realize how idiotic it is to drive like that...

NJHKKM $29,965.00 1EH37 1100 03/28/2009 AFF, B34, DCP, FE9, GBV, LLT, MX0, SGC, UQA, WRS, 2LT

50 YEARS FROM NOW, DON'T YOU WANNA BE ABLE TO LOOK BACK AND SAY YOU HAD THE GUTS TO GET INTO THE CAR!?!?

ORDER STATUS : 6000 as of 08.18.2009. VIN# 33,985!!! His name is 'GOLIATH'!!!

GOT MY CAR!!!! AND I LOVE IT!!!!
JewelZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 12:04 AM   #44
respect is earned

Drives: an autobot
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanSSaddict View Post
One guy said yeah their in one of the most religious states referring to Utah, people are stupid so don't group them on one stereotype.
ok correct me if im wrong, and remember i am a very religious christian myself, but utah is like 70% mormon and are they christians??? could be a stupid question
respect is earned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 12:06 AM   #45
Vash

Drives: 00 Blazer
Well. How many 2ss/RS CGM's are in that city? Look on the DB. Should not be hard to mabye even figure out the vin lol.
Vash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 12:07 AM   #46
GaryJr

Drives: 2SS/RS #31118
In the 4 years that ive been driving i cant believe the stupid crap that other drivers do. I agree, im willing to bet he got the car from daddy. I have saved my money and buying it with my own money.
GaryJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 12:09 AM   #47
sabrescamaro

Drives: TB SS and temporarily 2LTRS VR
Quote:
Originally Posted by irpq11 View Post
Maybe you're just ugly.
Watch it hahhaahaha. I actually lol'd
sabrescamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 12:12 AM   #48
2SSJIM

Drives: 2012 CRT ZL1 #1400
Let me know what city he's in and all the junk yards around there.... I'll want some spare Halo lights!
2SSJIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 12:13 AM   #49
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by respect is earned View Post
ok correct me if im wrong, and remember i am a very religious christian myself, but utah is like 70% mormon and are they christians??? could be a stupid question
Yes they are Christian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabrescamaro View Post
Watch it hahhaahaha. I actually lol'd
lol
Old 06-13-2009, 12:16 AM   #50
respect is earned

Drives: an autobot
Quote:
Originally Posted by irpq11 View Post
Yes they are Christian.

lol
thanks irpq, my bad to every mormon out there
respect is earned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 12:46 AM   #51
fad1

Drives: Future 5th gen Camaro
We should have good will towards others, but that was rather rude
Old 06-13-2009, 01:17 AM   #52
JanH

Drives: 2005 Skoda Octavia
Just out of interest, when is one allowed to drive in the US and what is the driving thest like? Me being European, I don't know anything about the driving tests there. I know that in the UK, when I did my driving licence last year I had to redo the practical driving test 3 times before I got it because the rules are so strict. Mind you, I wasn't angry about it and knew that it would make me a better driver at the end of the day.
JanH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 01:21 AM   #53
Jamestwilliams

Drives: Grand Am
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSOOCH View Post
Driving home tonight (after filling out paper work on my IOM 2SS/RS that I'm suppsed to pick up next week) on a very busy Bangerter Highway I saw a Brand new CGM 2SS/RS with a young man and a young girl windows down, music blaring. As I pulled up next to them I had my window down and gave them a thumbs up and said "That is one Bad A** Ride"!! The girl in the passenger seat flipped me off and he just laughed......

What kind of s*** is that?

And then he tore off very fast and was swerving in and out of traffic like mad. (If you're familiar with this highway it's very busy and dangerous to drive like an a**hole) causing people to break and get out of his way. I was in shock.

A guy like that doesn't deserve such a fine automobile in my opinion. I seriously hopes he totals in tonight!
The girl thought you meant her, hence she flipped the bird at you. That's why the guy laughed he figured it out.
Jamestwilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 02:34 AM   #54
Mayhem

Drives: 2010 2SS RS M6 Camaro (Black)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stikSS View Post
You should've monkey punched him in his ball washer......... through the window.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stikSS View Post
not everyone wants to be talked to, you should have grabbed a bunch of pubes and threw it at her.

Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 02:45 AM   #55
UCI CamaroFan
Zot!

Drives: Toyota 4Runner
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSOOCH View Post
Driving home tonight (after filling out paper work on my IOM 2SS/RS that I'm suppsed to pick up next week) on a very busy Bangerter Highway I saw a Brand new CGM 2SS/RS with a young man and a young girl windows down, music blaring. As I pulled up next to them I had my window down and gave them a thumbs up and said "That is one Bad A** Ride"!! The girl in the passenger seat flipped me off and he just laughed......

What kind of s*** is that?

And then he tore off very fast and was swerving in and out of traffic like mad. (If you're familiar with this highway it's very busy and dangerous to drive like an a**hole) causing people to break and get out of his way. I was in shock.

A guy like that doesn't deserve such a fine automobile in my opinion. I seriously hopes he totals in tonight!

Maybe you came across as creepy?
UCI CamaroFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 04:30 AM   #56
Emher
Pillaging Viking

Drives: Saab 9-5 '99 (Hey it's a GM!)
Send a message via MSN to Emher Send a message via Yahoo to Emher Send a message via Skype™ to Emher
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanH View Post
Just out of interest, when is one allowed to drive in the US and what is the driving thest like? Me being European, I don't know anything about the driving tests there. I know that in the UK, when I did my driving licence last year I had to redo the practical driving test 3 times before I got it because the rules are so strict. Mind you, I wasn't angry about it and knew that it would make me a better driver at the end of the day.
Depends on the state IIRC, but overall it's like 16. With nowhere near as strict tests as here. Here you have to be 18 and take a pretty tough both written and practical exam. Yet somehow there still seems to be asshole drivers like this one seeping trough.

That's actually one of the fun parts about living in one of the busiest summer tourist counties in Sweden though. If you see a guy speeding up on the highway like a ass or driving dangerously, chances are that a few minutes later you pass him having gotten caught by the regular police controls or by the polices special trimmed Saab (I've seen that thing catch up to Ferraris!).