Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 10-08-2014, 11:16 PM   #1
RJT2SSRS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
PEDDERS CAMBER PLATE

Back in March I bought a front adjustable camber plate package(by PEDDERS) to go with the SUPERCAR suspension. By the time it arrived a corner of the box had torn open and one of the monoball bearing and the bolts had fallen out of the box. I am wondering if anyone has a spare part or maybe Justice Pete can steer me to the right source. Post office has refused to cover loss since their photos show poor packing of parts in the box. Seller had insurance but says packing was good when he sent so he won't get involved or do refund. I was was naive enough to send money order,I know I know, but the seller was a site member.

Any help will be appreciated.
2010 2SS/RS L99 CAI intake Stainless Works headers and Hi-flow cats CORSA cat back exhaust livernois motorsports dyno tune VMAX throttle body ELITE catch can GM clean side catch can 2014 lca BMR rear toe links PEDDERS Supercar suspension PEDDERS poly subframe bushings JPSS BLACK MAGIC rear sway bar DSS 1000 hp axles 1LE wheels Michelin 285/35 tires CTS-V front brake upgrade fuel rail flip heater hose relocation
RJT2SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 09:27 PM   #2
RJT2SSRS

Photos of the parts needed (but not the camber plate itself,just for part id).
2010 2SS/RS L99 CAI intake Stainless Works headers and Hi-flow cats CORSA cat back exhaust livernois motorsports dyno tune VMAX throttle body ELITE catch can GM clean side catch can 2014 lca BMR rear toe links PEDDERS Supercar suspension PEDDERS poly subframe bushings JPSS BLACK MAGIC rear sway bar DSS 1000 hp axles 1LE wheels Michelin 285/35 tires CTS-V front brake upgrade fuel rail flip heater hose relocation

Last edited by RJT2SSRS; 07-13-2015 at 09:13 PM.
Old 10-10-2014, 10:19 PM   #3
Synner

Drives: cars
You're screwed unless you can find another set for sale. The parts you're missing were custom machined. If it were only a bearing that got trashed you could buy them but you're missing the hard parts too.

I've mostly stopped buying used stuff on here because I've been burned too, you've learned a valuable life lesson about buyer protections and online purchases. Used parts aren't worth the hassle of a few saved bucks a lot of times. I would look into the Moreno camber plates when they come out, they're going to be very nice parts.

For the dude who screwed you on here post his name in the seller feedback section.
Synner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 12:19 AM   #4
RJT2SSRS

Afraid your right Synner,live and learn.
Old 10-12-2014, 12:22 AM   #5
CHMSC
ROAD COURSE JUNKIE

Drives: 2012 SS/RS LS3
I would agree with Syner, although, you are in luck that camber plates are now in production for our cars again by other vendors.
Old 10-12-2014, 09:56 AM   #6
ddunerider
So-Cal Race team!!

Drives: Tahoe LTZ,2010 2SS/M6 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to ddunerider
Which vendors
Old 10-12-2014, 06:01 PM   #7
CHMSC
ROAD COURSE JUNKIE

Drives: 2012 SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddunerider View Post
Which vendors
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=379874

The Moreno brothers are also coming out with one
Old 10-13-2014, 06:50 AM   #8
L99CAMA2011

Drives: One of the baddest handling Gen 5s
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJT2SSRS View Post
Photos of the parts needed (but not the camber plate itself,just for part id).
maybe someone who has these Camber plates can buy his partial set for spares .
L99CAMA2011 is offline   Reply With Quote