Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 07-14-2018, 09:43 AM   #1
Neoclasiccl

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS L99
Supercharger gods have rained on me!

So I’ll try to sum up this story so it’s not to long winded. I have been planning a eforce upgrade for awhile so after finding the correct kit for my car I had added it to my amazon saved for later section so it would be easy to lookup. This was about 6 months ago. Well after a few price changes about a week before the 4th of July the went down to $4975. My wife is the one that noticed so we decided to buy it but had to wait for a balance transfer to clear on a credit card we were using. So while waiting for it to clear the price kept dropping $100 a day until the 4th of July when we finally bought it. I honestly was going to get it from Ted and Janetty after the summer but for $4475 with free shipping I couldn’t refuse. Ted at janetty is still getting my business since I need more stuff to do this kit the way I want so shout out to Ted need that fuel rail upgrade.

Anyway here is the kits price now on amazon the only reason I can see them selling it so cheap was the pack date on kit which was 3/11/2014 as soon as we clicked buy it went right back up to $6892 I got super lucky. You can see the pics injectors, belts and programmer so it’s not a tuner kit.
The downside is it’s not the red and black kit that didn’t come out till later in 2014 this was packed before obviously.
https://www.amazon.com/Edelbrock-159.../dp/B003EOZMO8
Attached Images

Neoclasiccl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 10:36 AM   #2
Moreair1

Drives: 2011 ss convertible
Congratulations that's one hell.of a deal you got
Old 07-14-2018, 10:46 AM   #3
Neoclasiccl

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moreair1 View Post
Congratulations that's one hell.of a deal you got
Thanks I’m still shocked when the freight company came I was ready to get disappointed lol.
Neoclasiccl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 11:35 AM   #4
HAMBO

Drives: Supercharged 2013 AGM 2SS/RS
Wow, nice deal! Enjoy the ride ; )
SLP TVS2300, Edge CAI, 3" Magnaflow catback, BC Racing BR series coilovers, HRE FF15's (20x10 square) with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S's, GM STB, BMR front and rear sway bars and toe links, Prothane subframe bushings and front control arm inserts, JDP rear upper control arm bushings, Elite Engineering catch can. Tuned by Cunningham Motorsports.
1967 Bolero Red 396 SS/RS Convertible
HAMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 12:40 PM   #5
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoclasiccl View Post
So I’ll try to sum up this story so it’s not to long winded. I have been planning a eforce upgrade for awhile so after finding the correct kit for my car I had added it to my amazon saved for later section so it would be easy to lookup. This was about 6 months ago. Well after a few price changes about a week before the 4th of July the went down to $4975. My wife is the one that noticed so we decided to buy it but had to wait for a balance transfer to clear on a credit card we were using. So while waiting for it to clear the price kept dropping $100 a day until the 4th of July when we finally bought it. I honestly was going to get it from Ted and Janetty after the summer but for $4475 with free shipping I couldn’t refuse. Ted at janetty is still getting my business since I need more stuff to do this kit the way I want so shout out to Ted need that fuel rail upgrade.

Anyway here is the kits price now on amazon the only reason I can see them selling it so cheap was the pack date on kit which was 3/11/2014 as soon as we clicked buy it went right back up to $6892 I got super lucky. You can see the pics injectors, belts and programmer so it’s not a tuner kit.
The downside is it’s not the red and black kit that didn’t come out till later in 2014 this was packed before obviously.
https://www.amazon.com/Edelbrock-159.../dp/B003EOZMO8
We appreciate your business, Knowing what i know now I would have told you to buy.

Even though it is an older discontinued kit still a great product and deal.

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote