Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 01-29-2013, 09:06 AM   #43
ElektraSS
Elektra SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
This looks like a win win for everyone!

2010 Aqua Blue, K&N CAI, RK Side skirts, hood, and spoiler. Borla Exhaust/CATS, 22 TSW Wheels, Fidanza Short Shifter and Flywheel, performance chip, Halo's. Twin Turbo in progress!
ElektraSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:32 AM   #44
chicagobulls
one car wolfpack

Drives: 2010 Camaro V6
Sick car!

But 25k just for those mods? Kinda alot lol

No supercharger or turbo either?
chicagobulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 10:05 AM   #45
brl45th

Drives: 45th Anniversary SS Conv't
Quote:
Originally Posted by jover View Post
Pm info please.
PM sent. thanks
brl45th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:56 PM   #46
ElektraSS
Elektra SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagobulls View Post
Sick car!

But 25k just for those mods? Kinda alot lol

No supercharger or turbo either?

I was in the process of installing the twin turbos and pulled the plug due to my situation with my father in law so that's a peice of the pie. I was just listing out what it cost me to get done. You would be surprised what can be spent without forced induction! Go to a SEMA show and you will see the craziest tricked out rides that are quadruple what I spent and don't have forced induction etc. Some of the biggest cost factors are stereo system, custom leather seats, paint jobs, body kits, wheels and tires etc. Just food for thought. I am also not asking for 50K for the vehicle knowing good and well people are not going to pay you what you put into the mods, and I wouldn't expect that.

2010 Aqua Blue, K&N CAI, RK Side skirts, hood, and spoiler. Borla Exhaust/CATS, 22 TSW Wheels, Fidanza Short Shifter and Flywheel, performance chip, Halo's. Twin Turbo in progress!
Old 01-30-2013, 01:42 AM   #47
chicagobulls
one car wolfpack

Drives: 2010 Camaro V6
Oh yep I bet the body work And paint must have accounted for alot of money.

Yep Im not big into performance I like bang for buck mods. This is a bang for buck car.

And this car is fire. I mean just look at the car. You won't find "any" car better looking for this price. I can't believe it hasn't sold.

Don't say corvette or mustang cuz they are ugly end of discussion.

You should try eBay it's too nice not to be able to sell.

I will be praying for your father in law. God bless.
chicagobulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:17 AM   #48
ElektraSS
Elektra SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagobulls View Post
Oh yep I bet the body work And paint must have accounted for alot of money.

Yep Im not big into performance I like bang for buck mods. This is a bang for buck car.

And this car is fire. I mean just look at the car. You won't find "any" car better looking for this price. I can't believe it hasn't sold.

Don't say corvette or mustang cuz they are ugly end of discussion.

You should try eBay it's too nice not to be able to sell.

I will be praying for your father in law. God bless.
Thank you for the kind words! I father in law just had a 6 hour surgery to remove a bad tumor and they removed his lymph nodes near his arm pit. The tumor was the size of a softball. He is a fighter and doing his best so far! The surgery went well. Just sad he has to recover from this then go back to Chemo. Thank you also for the kind words on the car, I am all about forced induction on a car, this was just mainly a show car and more for looks than performance, so I started with that. I can't believe it hasn't sold yet either! My buddy may have it sold today actually, I am waiting to hear back. I have also had a few local offers and people are looking at it this weekend so crossing my fingers in a bitter sweet way! This is one of the finest camaros out there in my personal opinion. But I also understand people have different taste, and I also know most people on this website already have their rides. I have it posted on a few different websites and my buddy is posting it on his ebay account as he sells cars all the time from it. Again sorry for the ramble but thanks for the kind words on the car and my father in law!

Old 01-30-2013, 01:06 PM   #49
steel insane

Drives: 2012 2LT Black (Vengeance)
A bump for a helluva guy... you know someone looking, point them here.

They get a great ride and help this family out... pretty damn good karma, if you ask me.
steel insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:29 PM   #50
Mike2ss
Airborne Pathfinder

Drives: Camaro ZL575
good luck and really sorry to here about your father in law.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:39 PM   #51
ElektraSS
Elektra SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel insane View Post
A bump for a helluva guy... you know someone looking, point them here.

They get a great ride and help this family out... pretty damn good karma, if you ask me.

Thank you for the kind words! I am stunned it hasn't been snagged yet at this price. Just my opinion, but will be patient at this point.

Old 01-30-2013, 01:40 PM   #52
ElektraSS
Elektra SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike2ss View Post
good luck and really sorry to here about your father in law.
Thank you for the kind words!

Old 02-13-2013, 09:59 PM   #53
Vhayne

Drives: no Chevys atm
PM sent
Vhayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 03:29 AM   #54
chriscamaro69z28
army life

Drives: 2018 hyper blue zl1
this is a beuatiful car and if this was for sale at that price when i bought my stock one used for 31000 in 2011 with 11000 miles i would have been all over this i think people need to see the cost of things now days to customize and appreciate this price i wouldnt lower it but if you want to make some money back on your painted interior parts let me know
Old 02-14-2013, 10:35 AM   #55
ElektraSS
Elektra SS

Thanks for the kind words Chris! I couldn't agree! I am stunned it hasn't sold yet. I am not budging on the price at this point, my wife won't let me lol. It very well will be sold today. Ebay Auction ends in about 6 hours, and I have already had people call me asking for reserve and they plan to take a run at it, so we will see. Crossing my fingers on what could be a bitter sweet day! All I know is someone will fall in love with this car.

Old 02-16-2013, 08:26 AM   #56
Vhayne

Drives: no Chevys atm
I have been in communication with Brandon for the past couple of days, and learned alot about this beautiful one-of-a-kind beast. Unfortunately for him however, another deal that I didn't expect to happen (on a ZR1) came through, and I have to pass on his. It's painful, as I was JUST about to pull the trigger, but whoever gets this car is going to be happy as hell! He's a great guy to work with.

Seriously, I can't believe nobody has picked this up yet. It's priced as a stock, but heavily modded (cosmetics), and is probably the most beautiful Camaro I've ever seen!

Good luck Brandon.
Vhayne is offline   Reply With Quote