Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Jason 98 TA
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Z/28 Forum - Z/28 Specific Topics

Old 12-08-2017, 07:33 PM   #15
Tankslapper

Drives: Z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Og Neon View Post
Where in Az are you located?
The dealership I go to has been pretty awesome and generous to me. To answer some of your questions though.

1. As long as you can provide proof of service with OEM like quality of parts you will be good.

2. If anything you remove effects another part, then you loose the warranty for that item. In the same boat, if you pull out structural items, you loose the ability to get breaks that can be attributed to the items you removed no longer providing adequate support.

3. Those items can hurt a warranty claim when it comes to the power train because the car is not intended to be used with such mods.

GM and my dealer has said they will honor any warranty as long as the car is stock. Once you break into the motor you loose all ability to have GM fix anything powertrain related.

Just my 2 cents though.
Thanks, i’m In Scottsdale, I used autonation in Mesa and they have been great too..did you fit the camber plates yourself, my usual guy said he won’t fit parts issued by the customer?
Think I bumped into you at proautosport once, I will be at amp next weekend, are you going?
Tankslapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 09:58 PM   #16
Og Neon

Drives: 2008 Evo X, 2014 Z/28
We probably did run into each other, but I am bad with names. I just did AMP today with NASA, and I am planning to come out next weekend as well. I will be the Z/28 that is all stickered up.

As for the camber plates, they were a pretty easy job. I was able to knock them out in about an hour. Just need a spring compressor and the rest is pretty simple. If you decide to do it, just give me a shout and I can walk you thru it.
Og Neon is offline   Reply With Quote