Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Old 08-07-2018, 12:43 AM   #15
fly2hip8

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS
I will never go to Big o tires. They dropped something heavy on my dads windshield and didn't say anything to him. My dad had to go back into the shop and ask why he had a hole in his windshield.
fly2hip8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 10:19 AM   #16
Moreair1

Drives: 2011 ss convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly2hip8 View Post
I will never go to Big o tires. They dropped something heavy on my dads windshield and didn't say anything to him. My dad had to go back into the shop and ask why he had a hole in his windshield.
I agree this is what they sent me,

I do apologize for all delays the wheel repair estimate at 24 days my boss said he can bring the wheel back and try to reschedule I will give him your information as this part would now be out of my hands

So my response was this
It's been delayed enough, so no he can replace it, or I'll just take my wheel how it is and post on social media and car sites communities I'm part of, and to also people in town who know of the issues I'm having with your shop, not to be a dick but he has had plenty of time to make it right, but thank you for your efforts sorry your involved with such a poor establishment

Because honestly all they are doing is delaying so they don't have to repair it, I don't believe they really have intentions to repair it