Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 03-24-2012, 12:37 PM   #15
Fenderaddict2
Opinionated bugger!

Drives: Boss 302, Mazda 2, Praga & Intrepid
Quote:
Originally Posted by snapp32e View Post
Lol...the bitchfest is why I come here as much as I do. Makes for great reading (lurking) and I get a hell of a laugh out of most of it. We just received 4 more inches of snow courtesy of mother nature last night so I'm in no hurry. Just bought a new BRP Commander and can't even drive that.
Where in Canada are you? I bought myself a new snowblower to start the winter and we simply never got one West of Toronto.

Follow me on forums everywhere as Fenderaddict2 or my kid on the track and Twitter @fastmyles
Fenderaddict2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:45 PM   #16
2012ZL1
CaRaHoLiC

Drives: '12 ZL1,67 Cam,68 Biscayne 427 4 sp
Maybe Snapp will buy your snowblower?
2.55 upper, 10" lower pullies, Innovators west billet hub and sfi balancer, solid blower drive isolator, 50 mm idler kit, full length S/S headers no cats, comp cams custom grind cam, comp roller rocker trunion kit, comp push rods,dual valve springs retainers and locks, Injector dynamics ID850 inectors, Rotofab ZL1 cold air kit, Lingenfelter 160 thermostat, Rotofab intercooler reservoir, stock plugs, LS7 90mm throttle body, GTO clutch reservoir mod, my own custom catch can, Tuning by Jannetty, install by me.
2012ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:51 PM   #17
snapp32e

Drives: '81-Z28/'07-Tundra/'12-ZL1/'13-Jeep
Do you deliver?
ZL1 #612
snapp32e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 02:27 PM   #18
Fenderaddict2
Opinionated bugger!

Drives: Boss 302, Mazda 2, Praga & Intrepid
Quote:
Originally Posted by snapp32e View Post
Do you deliver?
Depends. How far is the drive, and will the bloody great orange thing fit in my trunk?

Follow me on forums everywhere as Fenderaddict2 or my kid on the track and Twitter @fastmyles
Fenderaddict2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 09:05 PM   #19
DEFENDRZL1

Drives: 2012 ZL1 #36
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by scythezo6 View Post
Best thing to do is just stay off the forums and go back to life. I'm not trying to be a dick by saying that but reading the forums everyday waiting for the car will drive you nuts. When I waited for my '10 SS I drove myself crazy. I was constantly checking on my order and getting super frustrated. So I stopped coming on the website and focused on other things. Next thing I knew 3 months went by and my dealer called to let me know the car was on the way on a truck. Hope that helps.

PS plus it will help keep your mood up if your not seeing the bitch fest everyday. It'll keep you out of everyone else's negativity and keep your morale up so you can wait with ease for the car you want.

I agree the forum is what's keeping me from going crazy.....STALKING Camaro5 is distracting me from the hole in my garage where the Z06 used to live....it's also distracting me from the screaming silence from GM. The threads are also keeping my sense of humor intact.

And I too miss DRAKE ..his thought process was worth logging in for the 18 or 19 times a day I check the site, you know between checking the order on GM's page.
DEFENDRZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:03 PM   #20
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Great energy in this thread. I hope Drake will come back to us. I always thought his positive energy would be missed and it seems like it is.

Anyways - keep your heads up! The wait won't be forever and will be well worth it. You guys are very lucky to be the first to enjoy the newest CAMARO to the line-up. With COPO returning for the track and high hopes for Z28 or 1LE, I think this is just the beginning of the greatest return in car history.

CAMARO is starting something new, I think. I think the best is yet to come

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:11 PM   #21
2012ZL1
CaRaHoLiC

Drives: '12 ZL1,67 Cam,68 Biscayne 427 4 sp
It will be worth the wait for sure....

besides

I don't have a clean spot in my second garage cleaned up for it yet.

So,
I wait.

Or in the words of Consuela when Peter Griffin (aka family guy) asks her to leave:
Peter:..."Consuela, I think you should go now"
Consuela: "No... I stay..."
2.55 upper, 10" lower pullies, Innovators west billet hub and sfi balancer, solid blower drive isolator, 50 mm idler kit, full length S/S headers no cats, comp cams custom grind cam, comp roller rocker trunion kit, comp push rods,dual valve springs retainers and locks, Injector dynamics ID850 inectors, Rotofab ZL1 cold air kit, Lingenfelter 160 thermostat, Rotofab intercooler reservoir, stock plugs, LS7 90mm throttle body, GTO clutch reservoir mod, my own custom catch can, Tuning by Jannetty, install by me.
2012ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:20 AM   #22
Bad@ssCamaro
BeckyD Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFENDRZL1 View Post
I agree the forum is what's keeping me from going crazy.....STALKING Camaro5 is distracting me from the hole in my garage where the Z06 used to live....it's also distracting me from the screaming silence from GM. The threads are also keeping my sense of humor intact.

And I too miss DRAKE ..his thought process was worth logging in for the 18 or 19 times a day I check the site, you know between checking the order on GM's page.
Hard to type with a straight-jacket on....

j/k

Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote