Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 11-19-2008, 07:10 PM   #141
2010_5thgen

Drives: 2012 Porsche Panamera 4
4,000 isnt bad for a set of 21" with pirelli tires. i know pirellis arent cheap. im still debating whether or not to get them. its not the price that bothers me, i just might want to see what other options the aftermarket brings to the table.

and dont forget the atermarket doesnt have a warranty like the factory ones do.
2010_5thgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 03:11 AM   #142
Dreaming of a black camar

Drives: 89 Firebird
Im in love with that car but I hope GM offers it with LS2 cause the V6 doesnt give it justice in my opinon
Dreaming of a black camar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 08:08 PM   #143
2010_5thgen

Drives: 2012 Porsche Panamera 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreaming of a black camar View Post
Im in love with that car but I hope GM offers it with LS2 cause the V6 doesnt give it justice in my opinon
ls2? the v8 model has the ls3 in it. and this is a concept. meaning, it probably wont be made int oproduction version. and all the parts on the car can be ordered for whatever camaro style you buy. so if you want the ss camaro you can put the pieces on it to make it look like that.
2010_5thgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 01:27 AM   #144

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010_5thgen View Post
ls2? the v8 model has the ls3 in it. and this is a concept. meaning, it probably wont be made int oproduction version. and all the parts on the car can be ordered for whatever camaro style you buy. so if you want the ss camaro you can put the pieces on it to make it look like that.
Thank you for clearing that up for me and the red halos around the head lights real or did gm just throw that on for a mean look
Old 11-21-2008, 01:42 AM   #145
SdustinK

Drives: 2009 335i Coupe
Get with today tv and life kids know about sex in elementary school. Now. Who cares if there's inapropriate things that's why u can block channels at certain hours
Old 11-21-2008, 06:55 AM   #146
Shifty 6

Drives: 2010 GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermans View Post
I'm a Christian Conservative and I want to raise my children the way Jesus would want me to as written in the Holy Bible. If that sound silly to you or old-fashioned, then there is no way I can explain to you why I wouldn't want any family member aged 16 or below watching anything that glorifies what you consider to be natural. The original Knight Rider had more conservative writers which is why it appealed to more American's at the time. We live in a country where over 60% of the population in America are to the right of moderate in their core beliefs and values. Even in California, the only way gay marriage was legalized was by a non-elected judge or an appointed judge. Once a gay marriage ban gets on the ballot, it passes overwhelmingly because the majority of the population are to the right of center in ideology.

I know this is off topic for this particular thread however since it diverged into a Knight Rider bashing thread, I had to respond with this post since I was asked the question as to why not tolerate homosexual content on TV since it is everywhere and natural as EllwynX asked me. So I hope this helps to answer your question. The answer to "why?" is because at such a young age, children are very impressionable and getting them used to seeing all sorts of homosexual or sexual behavior at such a young age is not natural. Especially when kids look up to "tv stars" as heroes and they want to emulate them.. I sure wanted to emulate Michael Knight when I was little. The current Michael is in bed with two girls at one time gives the wrong message to children. Having sexual relations with multiple woman before marriage is also the wrong message to children. Having a lesbian relationship with another woman is also giving the wrong message to young impressionable girls watching the show.. So I hope you understand where I am coming from...
Amen and Amen!
Shifty 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 07:39 AM   #147
Al Robinson
RACKM

Drives: 2001 Mazda MilleniaS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010_5thgen View Post
where did you get this information?
so they were done in black chrome!
that meens the wheels were also dont in a black chrome on top of the polished style 21" wheel. i have been trying to figure what was done to those wheels for the last few weeks.
i would love to have the black chroime done to my car but i doubt it will be a dealer installed option. this is why its called the camaro black concept.
I didn't get any information. What I was asking was if these cars were done by GM guys at GMPP, could or would thesame items like black sill plates, black chrome gage bezels, etc. be availabe to us from the GMPP catalog?
Al Robinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 08:39 PM   #148
LT1Jeep
Ecstatic Camaro SS Owner

Drives: Jeep(s) [1in pieces] and 2010 SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbancamarofan View Post
Don't expect that to happen, the trans-am's not coming back.
doesn't mean it can't exist. the GT500KR didn't exist when they made the Knight Rider movie either. Galpin Auto Sports out in Cali (the largest ford dealer in the world with a full custom shop) [they did MTV pimp my ride for a while] took 6 regular mustangs and created the cars used in the movie.
LT1Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 09:22 PM   #149
zebra
just can't seem to leave

Drives: your mom wild!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreaming of a black camar View Post
Thank you for clearing that up for me and the red halos around the head lights real or did gm just throw that on for a mean look
that's just a show car. the US Department of Transportation won't let you have red lights on the front of your vehicle for safety reasons
Samson ('18 HD): compounded 408
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 01:43 AM   #150

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
that's just a show car. the US Department of Transportation won't let you have red lights on the front of your vehicle for safety reasons
Good point but hopefully some aftermarket co will make a red led light kit. Cause neon lights are illegal but you can still buy them so maybe i could still get that concept look.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:58 PM   #151
mainphrame

Drives: 1998
Does anybody know if the interior is nominally the same as the last f-bodies? I'm a tall guy and I loved the way the 97 and the 02 hugged me.

Also, its sad to see that the black beast was a v6. How about that fuel system. I can't wait! American Muscle, I can't wait to smoke ricers!
mainphrame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 11:56 PM   #152
camaromaybe
CamaroBaby

Drives: Silver 2010 Camaro 2LT RS
I'm a newbie just trying to keep up but it looks like this concept has brembro brakes and leather seats and is a V6. I thought that the leather seats and brembos are only available in the 2SS V8?
camaromaybe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 11:57 PM   #153
zebra
just can't seem to leave

Drives: your mom wild!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaromaybe View Post
I'm a newbie just trying to keep up but it looks like this concept has brembro brakes and leather seats and is a V6. I thought that the leather seats and brembos are only available in the 2SS V8?
leather is also on the 2LT, but keep in mind these seats are one-off customs for the SEMA show. those brakes appear to be the brembo setup (which only comes on both 1SS & 2SS). again, this is a show car to demonstrate what can be done through customization. the LS & LT models cannot be ordered with brembo brakes from the factory.
Samson ('18 HD): compounded 408
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 04:01 PM   #154
DSworo9
Original Polish Memeber

Drives: 2002 WS6 Trans Am
Wow, I am down with the sickness! When does this beauty come out? I want one... NOW!

“I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight.”
DSworo9 is offline   Reply With Quote