Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2013 Camaro5 Fest (IV)

Old 08-04-2013, 10:01 PM   #85
DevilsReject97
Nightmare

Drives: Your mom crazy in bed
Having only watched, I thought everything was very well done. There was 1 or 2 timing errors that were caught immediately by the autocross team and the drivers were thrown immediately back into line to run again. I know several of the team personally, and they all care about this event A LOT.

To stand in the sun, stay standing most of the time, and be around hot vehicles and exhaust, I tip my cap to all of you who made this work for the most part, flawlessly.
Old 08-04-2013, 10:06 PM   #86
mp51998

Drives: Black 2011 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBone View Post
OH yea, I remember. This is you...

If schedule permits I will try and be in Texas.

T.
Yeah that was me. I was running faster the day before but whatcha going to do. I've got nine months to practice. Hope you can make it.
mp51998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 10:15 PM   #87
skipinminn
Chiquita

Drives: 2013 1LE/1SS YELLO1LE 1 of Only 28
FROM number 10/56 THANKS FOR THE GREAT TIME and the work you CAMAROCROSS PEOPLE put in during the FEST. I was treated with Respect and given MUCH Support. I was allowed to GO back and FORTH so I could Drag Race in the finals Saturday and DO the finals in Camaro Cross. ^5 GREAT JOB << PEDDERS GREW <<<<

Pss!!!!! If somebody has the final times for Saturday finals. I'd like to see how we all fell into Place. <<
skipinminn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 10:37 PM   #88
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
98% of the people that participated as our guests in the CamaroCross had a wonderful experience. 100% of the CamaroCross TEAM that worked at CamaroFEST V gave their best effort to the event and should be as proud of themselves as I am of them.

If you have an issue related to the Camaro5FEST IV CamaroCross I would like to hear from you. My mobile number is 616.834.8100 or PGB@PeddersUSA.com We are starting our preparations for the C5FEST V CamaroCross next week and we'll put it on our agenda.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 11:05 PM   #89
Rob@WretchedMS

Drives: His Wife Crazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RedRagSS View Post
It was worth the price of admission...just wish I caught it on video

well, i may have had 3 gopros on my GTO at the time.
maybe
Rob@WretchedMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 11:07 PM   #90
skipinminn
Chiquita

Drives: 2013 1LE/1SS YELLO1LE 1 of Only 28
I just Downloaded my GOPRO VIDs all CRAP nothing worked, I have nothing to show for the trip :( SOOOOOOo Disapointed <<<
skipinminn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 06:23 AM   #91
MARINE1991

Drives: COTW 8/29/11 2010 CAMARO
Quote:
Originally Posted by skipinminn View Post
I just Downloaded my GOPRO VIDs all CRAP nothing worked, I have nothing to show for the trip :( SOOOOOOo Disapointed <<<
Do you have the 3 if so try using the go pro soft where it won't show in windows media player like the 2 did. I thought that when I first used it
MARINE1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 07:47 AM   #92
SigEp1097
Release the Kraken

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Convertible, 2003 Audi RS6
Many thanks to the CamaroCross team for putting on this wonderful event and ensuring that everything worked fluidly! I had a blast and can't wait to do it again. As far as GoPro videos go, I have two uploaded so far (I need to edit the Friday AM ones still). I loaned out my third GoPro to a red SS from New York, so if you are reading this, I'd love to see your runs. Enjoy!

Old 08-05-2013, 08:41 AM   #93
Rob@WretchedMS

Drives: His Wife Crazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARINE1991 View Post
Do you have the 3 if so try using the go pro soft where it won't show in windows media player like the 2 did. I thought that when I first used it
i have 3 of the original gopro HD's, not sure how they came out, i haven't had time to look at them yet.
Rob@WretchedMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 09:02 AM   #94
Matze
German Representative

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS IOM
I really enjoyed watching the Friday PM heats. Especially the battle between the Lingenfelter car and I believe it was the white Detroit Speed Inc car.
I was starting to regret not doing the racing when our club mate crashed his red ZL1...
Overall a great event though.

Apex intake scoop, CAI intake, Vmax ported throttle body, Kooks LT headers, stock exhaust with NPP mufflers, BMR trailing arms, toe rods, cradle bushing inserts, Hex Vents, Factory Reproduction 41 20x9 and 20x10
Matze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 10:16 AM   #95
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Good grief did it stink that I didn't have my car this year.

You'd better believe I'm going to be there next year to participate!!!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 10:42 AM   #96
jroc7

Drives: *
Hey everyone, despite how things ended up Saturday, I had a blast at CamaroCross. I had low expectations considering it was a short and rather simple course, but once I got out there, it was fun as hell. I know, as usual, not everything went to plan, but I thought most of you did a great job rolling with the punches and not letting the pressure get to you. If I'm able to make it to Houston next year, I might considering helping out if needed. I think the more experienced autocrossers you have around, the better since so many of the competitors had never done it before and needed a lot of help and advice. I'd like to see that safety crew stay parked the whole day! All in all, great job.
jroc7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 10:46 AM   #97
ssmike
BL1ZZRD

Drives: '16 Camaro 2SS, '20 Equinox Redline
This was my first Fest and first autocross and I must say....I am HOOKED! I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of both participating and spectating! Special thanks to Pedders Pete and his team for all their hard work and pulling off a great event! Also thanks to Bruce at Raymond's for "Pedderizing" Big Red, it really made a difference in the car! I can't wait to do it all over again at Fest V! Here's a video from my iphone of one of Danny Pop's runs! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=fKPsXZ_s6ZA
ssmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 10:48 AM   #98
jroc7

Drives: *
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman1135 View Post
You would think they would post the final times for both days and who came out on top,, can't fined it .. I would think they would post it so you didn't have to print 15 pages to get it,,, can't fined it
Yeah, I brought this up, and, well, there's a reason I'm P1 on Friday and not in the Finals at all. Like I said, "most" handled the pressure well. It would be nice to see all the raw times so we can actuallly see who was really fastest. If anyone has the raw times, please post them. Since I wasn't allowed to run on Saturday, it would at least be nice to have that.
jroc7 is offline   Reply With Quote