Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 09-09-2022, 02:27 PM   #1
LSAmac

Drives: 14 zl1
rocker moulding

Any body know the dimensions on a ss rocker moulding and if itll fit the zl1? i am looking for a zl1 rocker and was wondering if one of a SS would fit or if i have to look for a zl1 rocker because of the extension on the zl1 body kit ? Need one soon so the quicker someone can answer the better thank you!
LSAmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 02:41 PM   #2
Mr_Draco

Drives: 2SS/RS
They are both the same size and will swap over. Buying the ZL1 rockers and putting them on an SS is very common body mod.
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 02:47 PM   #3
LSAmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Draco View Post
They are both the same size and will swap over. Buying the ZL1 rockers and putting them on an SS is very common body mod.

Okay cool, im actaully trying to find one for my Z but only thing local is off some SS's. The bumper was a bit wider i was told, so i just wanted to make sure this should line up. Thanks
Old 09-09-2022, 05:31 PM   #4
Aqua Blue RS/SS

Drives: ABM #93
Yea they interchange but it won’t look right with SS skirts. SS (standard 5th Gen skirts) in blue and ZL1 in black. I just put the ZL1’s on my car this week.

I paid about $275 for each ZL1 skirt from my local dealer about a month ago. They are 100% still available
Attached Images

ABM #2399 2SS/RS:SOLD
ABM #93 2SS/RS Black Rally stripes, Titanium Interior 4,000 miles: GM GFX side skirts and diffuser waiting on paint, GM dovetail, GM heritage, RPI ZL1 style splitter.
‘87 IROC-Z Iroc blue. all original unmolested with 50K miles.
Aqua Blue RS/SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2022, 09:24 PM   #5
LSAmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Blue RS/SS View Post
Yea they interchange but it won’t look right with SS skirts. SS (standard 5th Gen skirts) in blue and ZL1 in black. I just put the ZL1’s on my car this week.

I paid about $275 for each ZL1 skirt from my local dealer about a month ago. They are 100% still available
Thanks!