Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Forced Induction

Old 04-19-2016, 04:44 PM   #1
AquaRSSS
AquaRob

Drives: ABM RS\SS; 69 427 Camaro; 1970 Z28
FORE Twin Pump Setup

All,
Relisting this as I held on to it the last time I had it listed because I was going to use it after all.
I bought this twin FORE setup over a year ago, never took it out of the bag until last night just to take pics and verify pump size, but am in need of a bigger setup. This is the previous generation, non-black anodized, and is for GAS and RACE GAS only. Not recommended for E-85, which is where my build is headed. You could always switch out to different pumps later on to make it E-85 compatible but my build will require a larger setup.
Link shows pricing for comparable setup with same pumps.

http://www.foreinnovations.com/Produ...uctCode=43-800
Initial link does not show upgraded pumps.
Setup has the Walbro TI - 262 pumps.
Comes out to $745 on their site.

Asking $625 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

Thanks

I will also be listing some ID2000 injectors that have zero run time since I had them cleaned and re-flowed at Injector Dynamics, as well as a set of Black Holley LS fuel rails that are also new. I opened the package for some mock-up until I decided to do a custom manifold and rail setup.
Attached Images

Centerline, Weld, Holley, Nick Williams, GMPP, Diamond, ARP, Callies, Nelson Racing, Pro Torque, Strange, J&S Polishing, RMCR, AAC, MBRP, Flowmaster, FAST, Comp Cams, RX Performance, Aeroquip, Spectrum Powder-Coating, Current Performance, RX,TDub Racing, DSS, Fore Innovations, Aeroquip, Earl's, BMR, Ximpac, MPD,Street Scene, Blood, Sweat and Tears
AquaRSSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 05:21 PM   #2
TheBandit18

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2ss M6
What kind of power are these rated at?
TheBandit18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 05:36 PM   #3
AquaRSSS
AquaRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBandit18 View Post
What kind of power are these rated at?
1200+ hp
Centerline, Weld, Holley, Nick Williams, GMPP, Diamond, ARP, Callies, Nelson Racing, Pro Torque, Strange, J&S Polishing, RMCR, AAC, MBRP, Flowmaster, FAST, Comp Cams, RX Performance, Aeroquip, Spectrum Powder-Coating, Current Performance, RX,TDub Racing, DSS, Fore Innovations, Aeroquip, Earl's, BMR, Ximpac, MPD,Street Scene, Blood, Sweat and Tears
Old 04-19-2016, 11:50 PM   #4
pyro449

Drives: 2010 SIM Camaro 2 SS/RS
any fittings for the feed and return? and how much for the id 2000?
Old 04-20-2016, 10:06 AM   #5
AquaRSSS
AquaRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyro449 View Post
any fittings for the feed and return? and how much for the id 2000?
I have two fittings they sent, but they sent me -10 O ring fittings which is larger than the holes on the pump. The pump requires -8 O rings.
I'm asking $1650 for the ID2000's. Flowchart is listed on the post.

Thanks
Old 04-20-2016, 12:40 PM   #6
TheBandit18

What are you asking for the fuel rails? And size is the ends?
Old 04-20-2016, 02:03 PM   #7
AquaRSSS
AquaRob

Quote:
What are you asking for the fuel rails? And size is the ends?
Totally spaced out listing those yesterday. Let me take pics and verify part #, etc. tonight.

Thanks
Old 04-25-2016, 10:31 AM   #8
AquaRSSS
AquaRob

Monday Bump
Old 04-25-2016, 11:01 AM   #9
TheBandit18

Still curious on the fuel rails
Old 04-26-2016, 10:37 AM   #10
AquaRSSS
AquaRob

Quote:
thanks,
If I pull my head out, I will upload details tonight. It's been super busy and I keep forgetting.
Old 04-27-2016, 03:01 PM   #11
AquaRSSS
AquaRob

Quote:
Here are the fuel rail pics. Looks like I bought them specific to the Holley Hi-RAM. These will also work on the single plane aftermarket intake.

Rob
Attached Images

Old 05-02-2016, 09:54 AM   #12
AquaRSSS
AquaRob

Monday bump
Old 05-09-2016, 05:01 PM   #13
AquaRSSS
AquaRob

Bump
Old 05-09-2016, 05:25 PM   #14
1KillerSS
Too much is never enough!

Drives: AGP TT SS [COTW] 4/20/15
Send a message via Skype™ to 1KillerSS
OMG you still haven't sold this yet? I'm surprised, its a good price, and a good deal. If I had not just emptied my wallet on my engine, I would have scooped this up for sure. GLWS!
AGP TT kit, 54/57 Forged rotating assembly, Custom grind cam... Dual nozzle meth, ID850's, Livernois dual fuel pumps, ECS BAP, 25% UDP, 3 inch Magnaflow catback with X pipe, Mantic 9000 clutch, DSS 1000hp axles, DSS aluminum driveshaft, ZL1 rear end, solid subframe bushings, HE differential offset bushings, BMR Trailing arm, BMR toe rods, Lingenfelter LNC-2000,SJM Line Lock. 747 whp 714wtq

Build thread
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...55#post8107855
1KillerSS is offline   Reply With Quote